Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Stephen just looked at the boy in utter shock. ****, he was right up there with his brother's friends! Stephen shook his head and chuckled in disbelief. "Look, I'm human. YOU'RE human, and you're obviously a litte confused. Look, why don't you come with me and sleep off whatever it is you're on, huh??"

--

"………" Seth knew the show was that good, but to believe that one of the characters was in your house?? "Tell ya what. I'll come over and have a right look at this Fluttershy, okay??"

" All right, just hurry." Jesse sat down on the couch, " Fluttershy you look a bit tired, go ahead and sleep in my bed upstairs. Its ok i will just sleep on the couch for a second."

Shadow simply listened to the 'humans' rant. Slowly nodding his head, his military trainin telling him that he'd need information, and a shelter. And this human was offering him both, and a perfect excuse, he'd have to sneak into their society and hopefully find others like him, that or a way home.

"Thanks, I... It's been rough, I don't remember much.....So, nice weather, who's in charge today? They've done a good job"

"I'll be there in 15 minutes, Jess," Seth said before hanging up his phone. As crazy as it sounded, he was a little excited. If what Jesse was said was true, then he could meet THE best pony there were!

--

"…Riiight. No one's in charge of the weather. This way," Stephen began. This dude wad REALLY in character! He led him to his street bike, handing the strange boy hus brother's helmet before getting on. "Hop on, and don't do anything stupid, okay??"

--

Colette hugged Connor back before getting up and walking him to the door. "Hurry back! I'll get the lovebirds up." After seeing Connor off, she headed to the guest room, knocking on the door. "Alright, Queenie, David. We're expecting more guests soon! Time to wake up!"

((Whee, triple post for the win!))

"…Riiight. No one's in charge of the weather. This way," Stephen began. This dude wad REALLY in character! He led him to his street bike, handing the strange boy hus brother's helmet before getting on. "Hop on, and don't do anything stupid, okay??"

Shadow took a look at the helmet he had been given, and slowly put it on. It took him a few seconds to click the straps together, still trying to her used to his new hands.

Shadow hopped on the...device that the human had gotten on, looking at it with a look of distrust

[colour=#FF0000]"I-is this even safe? I don't see how i'm meant to hold on..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Shadow had seen 2 wheels, and made a connection to some form of transport that moved on it's own, magic maybe. [/colour]

"Relax, I won't go crazy, now hop on!" Yup, this kid was strange! The way he looked at his bike, Stephen could only imagine how a kid his age has never seen a motorcycle before!

--

After getting no response, Colette knocked again. "Queenie? David?? We're going to have more guests over soon~!"

Arty made his way back downstairs, confused but happy. The overwhelming sense of responsibility washing over him, growing with each step. It was odd, he was always one to shy from responsibility, it was too stressful... Something was far different about this though.

He plops down onto the couch and picks up his laptop again, rolling to the Chat Room of Canterlot, pausing as it loads to turn down the television, better not wake Dash...

There's that feeling again...

David-

David gets up with a groan, " Alright, alright. I'm up..." David turns to Chrysalis, " Come on honey, you need to get up." He got up and opened the door, " What's this about guests?"

"Relax, I won't go crazy, now hop on!" Yup, this kid was strange! The way he looked at his bike, Stephen could only imagine how a kid his age has never seen a motorcycle before!

Shadow slowly got on the...thing, sitting behind the human who was acting extremely confident. He lifted his arm up, looking at what he was clothed in. His clothes were black, reminding him of his old coat, with clunky foot wear (Boots), tight things over his back legs (Jeans), what he deduced as a shirt, and a coat of some kind (Trench-coat) covering that.

The heat of the sun make him sweat slightly, he'd never really been in Celestia's sun, much prefereing Luna's colder night.

[colour=#FF0000]"O-ok...Let's.go....Sweet Luna, it's hot"[/colour]

Shadow slowly got on the...thing, sitting behind the human who was acting extremely confident. He lifted his arm up, looking at what he was clothed in. His clothes were black, reminding him of his old coat, with clunky foot wear, tight things over his back legs (Jeans), what he deduced as a shirt, and a coat of some kind (Trench-coat) covering that.

The heat of the sun make him sweat slightly, he'd never really been in Celestia's sun, much prefereing Luna's colder night.

[colour=#FF0000]"O-ok...Let's.go....Sweet Luna, it's hot"[/colour]

Fluttershy nodded trotting up stairs on her hind legs and of course tripping over the top one landing with a thump "I'm okay" she squeaked climbing shakily to her feet and moving to find the bedroom that looked the most pink and flowery. finding it she crawled into the bed and began to snooze.

"A friend of Connor's is coming over with Rarity." Colette said, handing David two combs. "Why don't you make yourselves presentable whilst I clean up??" She added, eyeing David's bedhead.

--

Stephen heard the Luna comment, but decided to ignore it. "You can take that jacket off if you'd like," Stephen said. "I'll hold onto it until we get to my place, okay??"

[colour=#FF0000]"Ummm, yeah...Thanks"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shadow reached over hjs back and very akwardly took it off, taking 2 minutes or so.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]When he did manage to take it off, he felt slightly less warm, but not much. Offering his jacket to the human, he realised he hadn't asked it's name...Did it even have a name?[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"H-hey..If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"[/colour]

Fluttershy snuggled deeper into the bedsheets, her cold toes gripping at the duvet she grumbled and quivered a bit hugging the pillow tight, she began to think about her woodland friends...who would take care of them with her here! oh no poor angel. she woke with a start and a yelp tears welling in her eyes.

Jesse was about to reach her comfort zone, but then she heard crying. She got up and walked to her bedroom, " You alright sugar cube?" Jesse shook her head for a second, where did that come from? She ignored it and climbed into the bed, " Its ok. Don't cry." She started wiping her tears away and petting her hair, " You will get back home." She hugged her.