Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

"Yeah...this fight with Queen Chrysalis. Next thing I knew, I was here." She heard they would be able to find Rarity. "Okay. Now, where is it on this body..." She looked herself over and finally found her cutie mark on the side of one of her legs, lifting up the long skirt she had on to reveal it. "Found it."

He nodded, "better then I was worrying it would be," he smiled and quickly snapped a picture using the camera he had next to his computer, then quickly took a face picture, and uploaded them. He then sent them to the user who had replied t him, via pm of course and smiled, "Now we wait Twilight"

Colette smiled at the sudden reply, opened the attachments, and was pleased at the pictures. She decided to send a quick reply before bed:

>>Thanks for the quick response! The photos look great! I notice some bit of light coming from Twilight's forehead, just like Rarity's picture… Speaking of which, she'll be glad to hear that you've found her! I gotta hit the hay for now, but I'll try to get David and Queenie's picture in the morning! G'night!

P.S., Where do you live??<<

David witnessed as Chrysalis left him in an attempt to escape, David shook his head. Was she using him or......David couldn't make sense of it. David looked at the window then at the door, should he just go or should he tell them. David got out of the room once again and alerted Colette that she had ran away. David hopped out the window. Sprinting for his love, thanks for the lessons from his good friend Rainbow Dash, he can sprint and fly almost as fast as her. He ran and looked for her seeing a piece of clothing hang from a bush, David picked it up and observed it. He ran forward until he saw a dark figure, probably Queenie's. As the wind gave him a hard time walking, he put his hand up to shield his eyes. He found her and picked her up. " You probably shouldn't try that..." David gave her the hoodie he had on, " keep warm ok?" David smiled. He carried her into the house, setting her on a couch where she could rest for a moment. David shivered realizing his shirt was still off and he was exposed. Then to his surprise he began to cough and hack. " Oh just great......now I'm sick." He went into the room bolted the door and told anyone who came near him to go away, he didn't want what was inside of him, in the other's.

((I was gonna have Colette go after her, but I'll just have her chew the Queen out here!))

Colette blinked dumbly as David peeked out of his room to inform her that the Queen had run off. The Hell was that?! "GUYS, WAKE UP! CHRYSALIS BOLTED!" she shouted,more than loud enough to wake everyone in the house. Colette ran for guest room, being harshly greeted by a sharp gust of wind. She closed the window and made her way fortge front door, but felt a cold blast of air again as the guest roon window was reopened, David reappearing and carrying the Queen. Before she could say a word, David brushed her aside and sat the Queen on the couch. Colette ran out into the living room to say something, but was cut off yet again as David coughed and hacked, said he was sick, and rushed back into the guest room, the sound of the lock clicking. "David??" She asked, lightly knocking, but was sent away by a sharp "GO AWAY!" Seeing no other options, she stormed out into the living room yet again, preparing to rip a new one for the Queen herself. "… And just what the Hell was that??" Colette asked, her voice low, angry tone barely contained.

((Yoo hoo! Connor! Charles! Rarity! Witness Colette laying into lthe Queen! And sorry for putting words into David's mouth!))

"Queenie here bailed," Colette said, words dripping with venom. "Did you honestly think no one here would notice?? Do you really think we're that dumb?? " Colette asked as she returned her gaze to the Queen. Colette was in a most foul mood, as her eyes appeared almost pitch black. Things're gonna get loud!

Charles grabbed Colette and held her back using a hold that didn't didn't hurt the person being held but was very hard for someone to get out of it was mainly used to restrain civilians. "look she probably had her reasons. lets hear her side of this story ok?"

The Queen just slowly turned around and buried her face in the couch and cried a while, she wasn't sure why but she needed to cry, this shocked Rarity as the girl watched, the beaten and battered queen not only tried to leave, but was crying, "What did I miss!?" Rarity asked suprised

'Scotland, but i got a jet, where are you all?' he replied hastely then turned to Twilight, "Ok now listen to me, They have Rarity with them, unfortunately they also have Chrysalis, so when we get there, don't flip."

Colette continued to glare at the Queen until she started crying. Colette then softened her gaze and sighed. "Chrysalis tried to run away… " Colette answered the Unicorn as calmly as she could."Chrysalis, I have no idea what's going through your mind right now, but running away is not gonna solve any of your problems. If anything, you're only going to make them worse. What if David DIDN'T find you, what then?? There are things in this world that are far more dangerous than you can imagine!" She huffed and bit her tongue to allow the Queen a chance to speak, and to keep from going off on her.

David coughed and hacked, he bolted the door and decided to keep it that way. He wanted to keep his sickness away from everyone else, so he quarantined himself. His head started throbbing and then the stinging pain came to his feet. They were cold, David didn't really know it, he had frostbite. The throbbing in his head was like a hammer breaking his skull. He crawled for the door and twisted it open. He got up and staggered his way to the living room, " You have any medication? I have a headache and this pain in my feet won't stop." Then all of the sudden he couldn't feel his feet, " Never mind i can't feel my feet anymore so i doesn't matter." He fainted on the couch still hacking.

( you're fine Hypnotic )

((I'm taking over as Connor for the moment, 'cause his player is working eight days a week at the moment, and I asked for permission!))

"Colette, your father has a faster car, so you gotta drive it!" Connor spoke up suddenly, from the basement stairwell. Charles, Chrysalis, you both need to go with her because she only has learner's permit. Rarity, I hope you don't mind riding with me, but Colette's car is gonna be full!" With that, Colette bolted out of the front door, grabbing a set of keys as she did so. Within moments, there was a low rumbling noise coming from just outside the door. "Alright, let's hustle!" He then assisted Charles with carrying David to the awaiting carriage. "Double time it, Chrysalis, 'cause you're going with!"

Picture of the carriage:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ctaqD2QhA2I/Tyg6JnAVI9I/AAAAAAAAAB0/FCNZ7fZu2nY/s1600/Chevelle-SS-1970-Black_566_1.jpg

"Sorry. No can do, cheif." Colette said as she jumped into the driver's seat, buckled up, and closed the door. "You coming along, or is Queenie my 'chaperone'?"

--

Connor started the car once Rarity was buckled in. "The hospital isn't too far, so don't worry..."

"He'll be fine, Chrysalis. The hospital's not far. " Colette said to her in order to comfort her, but unsure of it herself. She then turned to Charles, who was still outside the car. "Come on, Charles! Time's a-wastin'!"

--

Connor started his engine, pulling out of the driveway to give room for Colette. "Get on in, Charlie! Colette's a capable driver!"

Colette only smirked as she backed off of the lawn, onto the road, and promptly sped down the road. For a teen, she sure knew what she was doing… "We'll be there in a few minutes. How you holding up, Queenie??"

--

Connor took off after Colette, smirking as she quickly disappeared from sight. "They'll be there in no time," he told Rarity. "I hope Queenie and David're alright …"