Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Josh-

" Dude its just a show...Wait...Never mind. What have i just told you! I told you to get wood! Do you or do you not remember how to cut down trees! I showed you!"

Morning-

" Its where i live you see, I lived there half my life.....I just wish i could get back somehow. Hey! Do you happen to know where we are?"

Time Spinner- "[colour=#696969]Right, Wood." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said moving forward to 'punch' wood. [/colour][colour=#696969]"And what do you mean it's just a show? I live in ponyville."[/colour]

Alan- [colour=#0000cd]"We're in Fort Wayne. So let me get this straight. You lived in a city called Ponyville?"[/colour]

Josh-

" Dude its a fictional thing, just let it go.....Oh, and we should get inside the house before dark." Josh looked at the person sitting next to him gaming, he could join his channel, but there is something just not right about him, " You say you live in Ponyville right? Then tell me who's the best flyer in Equestria." Maybe this guy was just a brony, or maybe...Just maybe he could actually be a pony.

MorningDawn-

" I live in a small village called Ponyville, i work for the post office in Cloudsdale and i own a small house. Ponyville is located in Equestria, where I'm from. I know the pony who claims to be the greastest flyer in all of Equestria, but to be honest we race everyday....And i always beat her."

Colette blushed as well, now knowing of the Unicorn's sexuality. She led Rarity into her bedroom, then closed the door. "I think you should let Charlie be for a while..." Colette said, then looked away, blushing. What was this feeling?? "Anyway, we whole get some sleep... I gotta get Queenie up and take her clothes shopping... Want to go with?"

"Who's knocking at this hour??" Connor wondered. He went up the stairs, saw that all of the bedroom doors were closed, and went to answer the door "May I... Help you??"

((Just to let everyone know, I'm going I be gone starting tomorrow until Wednesday or Thursday. Just keep posting as normal, and I'll play the catch-up game when I return! Hopefully, I can get Kaibunny back into play! ;) ))

Time- [colour=#696969]"The best flier in equestria is Rainbow Dash! Everypony knows that. Well maybe not Derpy Hooves. She's really crazy at times. Sometimes I'll go to sugar cube corner and I'll find her there just inhaling muffins! Oh and Pinkie Pie works there too. Though her parties aren't exactly my cup of tea she means well. I know lots of ponies in ponyville![/colour]

[colour=#000000]Alan-[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Alan couldn't comprehend what he was being told. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"So your supposed to be a pony?" [/colour]

Discord

Discord took off his sun glasses and looked at Connor with his yellow and red eyes. "your lying Connor." He looked at the guy. "you know who I am? Don't you?" he snapped his fingers and appeared right behind him. "I'm Discord, Lord of Chaos." he whispered into his ear.

( We'll see, the game has changed now....Josh will try his hardest......but he's still lonely.....)

Josh -

" You don't say....Well sir i believe you are a pony...Oh yeah and watch out for that spider behind you." Josh's eskimo minecraft player kills the spider right in front of him, " So Time Spinner....i thought that was just your gansta name, but it turns out thats your real name....You're a pony....You don't think that i maybe could come with you. Oh and i read this fanfic online that said RainbowDash wasn't the greatest flyer in all of Equestria, she actually was beaten in a race by this pony named MorningDawn, oh yeah and i think you're ready to record with me." Josh flicks on the recorder and turns on the mic so they both could speak, " Hello and this is Building with Josh and Friends, here making a new minecraft episode, it turns out i have found a partner, sorry people the contest is off. Anyways, My friend and i have been building a house here and oh my-" A creeper exploded in front of him, " Time! I thought i told you to watch my back while i was doing the intro!"

Morning-

" Yeah I'm a pony what else could i be, a dragon?" Morning looked around for something warm to wear, " You have anything warm i could wear...Its kind of chilly in here."

Time- [colour=#000000]Time hid behind a...something. [/colour] [colour=#696969]"S-Spider?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Alan- Alan walked to the closet and grabbed a blue jacket and threw it to Morning. [/colour][colour=#0000cd]"Put this on."[/colour]

Connor jumped for what he felt like was three feet in the air as Discord suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind him. "W-what the hell do you want?! And how did out find us??" He asked, still clearly startled. What the name of the four things still left holy was he doing here???

((Josh is more than welcome to try hitting on Colette! He won't get very far, though!))

Josh-

"No its in the game, don't worry i killed it with my sword...You'll get the hang of it....Sooner or later." Josh grabs a drawing pad and starts to draw the mobs in minecraft, he flips each page and shows the mob to Time Spinner, then he describes it. He went over the passive ones then he went over the aggressive ones. After he was done he told Time Spinner everything about the game, all the blocks, the ores, the food, the farming, everything, " Ok,i just turned off the recording...Are you ready to record and be famous?"

Morning-

" Thank you for your generosity if you don't mind i need to find my way to Ponyville, i merely stopped into this household to warm up," Morning opened the door and was hit by a gust of snow, " On second thought, can stay the night?"

Discord

"Oh come now, Connor. I'm a god sort to speak. I can hear everything." Discord told Connor. "and who said that I wanted something." he explained to Connor. "oh now I see you haven't seen that episode." He snapped his fingers and a rectangle shape started to glow in the air then started to play "keep calm Flutter On" like a T.V.

Shadow Flare

He smiled slightly as the Twins finally stopped at the 'clothing' store. Shadow exited the car, looking slightly unamuzed

[colour=#FF0000]"Great, just great...Clothes...."[/colour]

Jim Cook

Jim starts the car, and started driving along the door.

"Spike, I'm trying to help you here..it's just, i don't understand..You can't be a dragon..it's not possible..."

"Well, there's no telling just how long you're going to be here, so a change of clothes are gonna be necessary." Shawn said. "It won't be that bad, and you may only need to do it once, s let's see what we can put on ya!"

((In case anyone didn't see it earlier, I'm going to be gone from later on today to either Wednesday or Thursday. I'm hoping that I'll be back sooner, but it looks like it'll be one of those days, most likely. Jut keep posting as normal, and I will play the catch-up game when I get back!))

Josh-

" Welcome to episode one of my new series called," Josh pointed to Time Spinner and they said it at the same time, " Building with Josh and Friends, anyways we were just building this cave house here and oh my!-" A creeper explodes in front of Josh," Time i thought you were watching my back!" The two game for 10 more minutes and end the episode, " Enjoy you're gigabits my PPS's!" He ends the recording and then he starts to edit the video, " All right! That was a great job Time Spinner, we need to record about 10 more so that i can take a break from playing Minecraft, at least on the Xbox, anyways....I just got a new mod on my computer is a brony mod so i can be my own pony! And you can be in your pony form in the game! I also have two computers for no reason, so what do you say Time Spinner wanna be my partner and help me make videos, if you do i will make sure to get some help to get you back to your home."

Morning-

" Thanks, you are one kind uh.....what are you kind called here?"