Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

WHAAA?!?![/] Rarity's jealous of the Queen's size??? "Uhhh... technically, you're both the same size since it's the letter that counts..." Colette began, wondering if was truly a good idea to go on... "It's just that... uh, well..." Colette leaned in close so that only the unicorn could hear. "You're a bit thinner than Queenie." She then straightened up and cleared her throat. "The Queen is taller, though, so that's to be expected!"

The Queen glared at them, "Oh little secrets are we!" she spat and turned away, "I knew it would never work, I'll be so glad when I'm stuck her on this miserable place, you all can go back to Canterlot and tell Celestia how Twilight saved you all and how I perished and everyone's happy right!?" she said half mad half saddened. "No...Queen it's just:.." Rarity began but was cut off by the Queen, "Don't....just dont!"

"No! Chrysalis! You've got it all wrong! I... I was telling Rarity that you're a little bigger because you're taller, so there's really nothing to worry about!" Colette said, not entirely lying. Rarity said they had to cheer her up, and Colette managed to do the opposite. 'Way to go, genius!' she thought. “Look, Chrysalis... I'm sorry. We were supposed to cheer you up, but I screwed that up royally... I'm gonna try and make it up to you... But you still are gonna dress like a human!”

Connor scrambled the eggs before sticking some bread into the toaster, making a mental note to go shopping for Colette... And to somehow avoid having any of the ponies spot the pound of Canadian Bacon. Once the eggs and toast were done, he washed the apples and sliced them, placing the slices on the plates, then the plates on the table. “Breakfast is ready!” he called out.

Seth headed down the road to his family's farm, waving to his parents he pulled into the long, winding driveway. He jumped out of his pickup after reaching the end, going over to them to see what needed to be done. Luckily, there wasn't too much to do. All there was to do was make sure there weren't no weeds in the potato patch, make sure the horses and chickens were fed, fix a few loose floor boards in the house, make sure there were no leaks in the old silo, and make sure the gears were well oiled in the tractor. Not too much after all! He'll be back over to Jesse's in no time!

"yeah yeah whatever," she said still not believing Colette about that but shrugging it off. When the woman came back she thanked her and went into the changing room; Rarity soon went to the one next to it.

Colette sighed as both mares entered the stall. Cheering Queenie up was going to take some doing, to say the least! She had to think of something, and fast! Whilst the two were trying on their bras, Colette took out her phone and saw that she indeed had a new email:

>>Hey! This is JoshGaming, here, and well......you might think that this is just some 12-year-old kid who made an account that says JoshGaming, but its not....I'm the real deal, and i need to tell you something. This message you sent, well......I kind of found a pony as well, claims his name is Time Spinner. We've been making some vid's together and well he's an awesome gamer....Just wondering.....Not trying to sound creepy or anything....Mind if i come over and we may be able to work something out with these ponies. Not anything sexual! No! This guy keeps on asking me questions i think you may be able to answer. Anyways....If you need proof see my newest video, it might explain some things for you!<<

Colette scoffed. Yeah right! Just because you say you're the most popular kid on Youtube doesn't make it true! Still... She decided to take a chance for some reason, and reply back:

>>Okay, “Josh.” If you are who you say you are, then you won't mind meeting up with me over Skype tonight, at 9:00 pm. My Skype ID's HypnØ_D. If you are who you say you are, then you won't mind a video chat, Along with Time Spinner! Let's hold off on meeting up until I see you face to face!<<

Colette then sent the message and slipped her phone back in her pocket. “How's it going, ladies?? everything fitting like it should??”

Apple Jack:

"W-what do ya mean, doesn't exsist!? I live there, ma friends and family live there! H-how??...."

Apple Jack quickly used her hat to cover her head, trying to not show how upset she was

Shadow Flare:

Shadow opened his mouth to protest against the twins, before allowing them to continues, lowering his head slightly.

"I...i'm sorry, i didn't mean it like that....I...I.." He sighed heavily "I'm not good with my words, ok? Your world, it just isn't fair...I mean....I....It just annoys me that not everypony has a fair chance..."

Shadow looked around at the humans around him, his mind asking him question, questions he didn't have the answers to

I need to stay with the Twins..They may not be perfect, but they care...And in this world, who knows? Maybe it'll be enough

Jim cook

"Look Spike, i..If there anyway we can trace down your friends? Like, phone number or something? Cause right now, the fact your dragon is kinda strangin' me out, and i'm half expecting to wake up with a dingo munching on my leg. But, if i'm not, you need your paretns, and while i can look after ya, i've got no experence with kids, just Sherily"

Jim continued driving, as Sherily jumped onto Spike's lap, resting herself in his lap.

"Eh if your so persistant I wear it then I will," Queen said as she stepped out, now wearing a bra underneath her shirt. Her bust seemed amazingly large and the Kimono did no justice to hid the cleavage. Where as Rarity, when she came out, seemed a bit smaller then queen due to the 2 bras different designs. Also Rarity's shirt showed little cleavage and she looked at Queen and then to Colette, "Eh I can deal as well"

Josh-

Josh shakes his head, this guy is a lunatic, he's lost it.....Josh hears his phone go off, but he decides he won't look at it until he pulls over at a gas station. When he does, he fills the tank, parks in front of the store, and pulls out his phone, " Alright lets see what this person said." Josh reads the message:

>>Okay, “Josh.” If you are who you say you are, then you won't mind meeting up with me over Skype tonight, at 9:00 pm. My Skype ID's HypnØ_D. If you are who you say you are, then you won't mind a video chat, Along with Time Spinner! Let's hold off on meeting up until I see you face to face!<<

Josh shrugs, " If you say so, I just need Wifi." Josh remembers, this car is a gaming station on the go. He has a modem in the back that can even hook up to the car. Josh resumes the journey to this person's house. He passes Nevada's border and enters Utah. After lots of driving on the interstate, he drives past the border of Utah. He follows the highways that will make his journey faster. Hours pass by and he gets into a different time zone, " ****, now my watch is off." Josh forgets it and continues driving. More and more hours pass by, and Josh decides to finally stop for a rest station. Josh gets out of the car and breaths in the fresh air. " Hey Time Spinner! Want to see something amazing?"

Time-

[colour=#696969]"Yeah sure. What is it?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said. He had gotten out of his memory flash and had fallen asleep. He only recently woke up.[/colour]

" Look man..." Josh showed Time the rest station, cacti had found its home nearby. That wasn't the thing that Josh wanted to show Time, " Here." Josh gave Time a little souvenir. It was a tiny cactus. Josh always loved the desert, " There's some animals nearby that are harmless, want to go see?"

" Follow me...." Josh locks the doors to his car and walks down a pathway, he finds a horned toad lizard. He sets it into the palms of Time's hands, " This is a horned toad frog, i used to play with these in Arizona as a kid." Josh walks over to a bench and sits down, " What kinds of animals live in your world?"

Time looked down. [colour=#696969]"My favorite's a raven. I used to have a white raven named nevermore...she died recently..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time coughing to try and hold his tears. [/colour][colour=#696969]"We also have other things like uh...owl's, and cows, and cats, and parasprites, and lots of other ones."[/colour]

" Well, i would know how it is to lose a loved one." Josh patted Time Spinner's back, Josh suddenly felt dumb, he watched the show, he knew all the animals. He was just being polite though. " Would you like to have some lunch? What you ate back in Nevada was your breakfast."

Time-

[colour=#696969]"Yeah that sounds okay." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said with a bit of a smile.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Matt- [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Matt had no idea what to do. He was sure this woman was crying but he was unsure of what to do right now. He had gotten an Idea from looking at a picture of his mum. She was kind old woman who cared about everyone and everything. Matt wrapped his arms around Apple jack and said. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Ponyville is from a show called my little pony. It doesn't exist in here. I don't know if your telling the truth and I don't know if this actually happened but... maybe I can help you."[/colour]

Josh-

Josh hands Time Spinner a small lunch box, one when he had as a child. ( can the ponies bring back things from earth into Equestria?) " Here keep it." Josh puts in some head phones and listens to some skrillex. " When you're done, we need to get rolling."

Apple Jack

Apple Jack was taken aback slightly as Matt put his arms around her, taking in his words.

"Y'all help me? T-thank you..." Apple Jack, still unsure of herself, put her arms around matt's.

Closing her eyes, she silently brushed her eyes, trying to hide the fact she was upset from Matt

Matt-

[colour=#ff0000]"Well Let's start now. Your in new york city, It's fairly big so I'll need you to stay close if we go out. Luckily this is a two bedroom apartment so you can sleep there. I- I'll try to find a for you to maybe get back...somehow. For now we need to figure this out together,but...one more thing. How do I know your telling the truth?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Matt said letting go of her and stepping back, slightly blushing.[/colour]

Apple Jack

"A big city? Reminds me when i lived with the oranges when i was a filly..And thanks' for taking me in, Ah'll find a way to make it up to ya, i swear.."

At the mention of Matt wanting to know if she was telling the trust, Apple Jack couldn't help but smile slightly.

"I'm Apple Jack, Element of Honest..so, you'll be able to tell if i was lying, which i ain't"

Matt-

[colour=#FF0000]"...Yes, but you've lied before...then again I guess I would be able to tell. Alright you've got me there." [/colour][colour=#000000]Matt said[/colour]

Time-

[colour=#696969]"What is this? I know it's a lunchbox but what's on-" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time stopped as he looked into the sky to see a small cloud moving...on it's own. He was a bit annoyed by this and started to say. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Get into place you stupid inanimate object!"[/colour]

Josh-

Josh looked at Time Spinner, " Clouds move on their own, actually...They move basing on the currents and such." The lunchbox had Power Rangers on it, " And for the lunchbox question, just ignore it." Josh sat around waiting for Time Spinner.