Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Discord

"I Can See way you don't trust me Connor." Discord said while walking out of the hallway "But now Fluttershy is involved and i promise to help any way possible."

Charles

Charles jumped at the random appearance of Discord. "What the?"

Connor jumped as well, eyes wide at the sudden appearance of the Lord of Chaos. “The Hell?!” it took a moment for his heart, as well as his food, to come out of his throat before he was able to speak again. “W-what're you doing back here??”

((where's David??))

Discord and Charles

"Im back to check up on your group. Fluttershy is safe, I'm going to try and find the others." Discord said to Connor

"Who the hell are you?" Charles asked Discord pulling out his switch blade.

Discord snapped his fingers and Charles' knife turned into a lollipop. "Calm down will you Charles."

"how do you know my name?"

"I read your mind. I'm Discord, ruler of Chaos."

( Sorry I've been busy with Track at school lately )

David-

David starts to eat the food, but then he stops when he sees a pink piece of food on his plate. He looks up at Conner and asks," What's this?"

"Well, Rarity and Chrysalis are out at the mall with my friend Colette, so you just missed them…" Connor said, eveying the lollipop that was Charles's knife. "They're just fine, though. How's Fluttershy??"

((Connor was careful not to cook any meat))

Aj

"N-night Mare Moon? Ya mean Princess Luna?! She's not evil, not anymore. She'd never do that"

It was then that Apple Jack realised that Matt was probably just as clueless as she was.

"S-so Matt, what now? I need to get back...Or..what if my friends got pulled in with me?......What if there here like i am!?...I-i need to help them"

Shadow:

(Sorry, i've always spelt it with an A, will try adapt)

Shadow frowned slightly at Stephen mentioning he was Amercian

What's an American? I-is it something you do? Eat maybe? Then you become American? Are they different to humans??...Must remember to ask that...

Keeping his eyes pointed slightly down, Shadow nodded his head.

"Y-yeah, family thought i needed some time away...so they sent me up here...."

Amy listened to Stephen talk about what he planned to do. Quickly checking the clock, she shrugged.

"Sounds like a blast, i'm sure. How you lose your luggage is beyond me, but still. I hope you enjoy it here...Hey Stephan, i'm finishing up soonish, maybe we could meet up?"

She smiled at Stephen, she wasn't sure if he liked her or was just being friendly, but she didn't think too much about it at the moment, finishing up with putting Sargent's items through the machine.

(Charles Carries a pocket knife. He's Military remember.)

Discord and Charles

"Fluttershy is with another Brony named Seth and his friend, Jesse." Discord said to Connor

Charles looked at the lollipop in his hand "This is just getting weird." he said 'the sooner i leave the better.' he thought to himself

" Eh, you know how some airlines are… Always careless! And I'd love yo meet up with you later!" Stephen said, smiling. He took the bag of clothes and slung it over his shoulder. "We still have to go food shopping, but maybe we can meet up later this evening? At the theater or something??" He asked, as he started to back towards the door… Seeing this, Shawn saw that hus twin was in fact backing into a row of shopping carts… "Wait, Stevie, wait…!" He called out, but it was too late. Stephen crashed into carts, dropped the bag, and sent several carts rolling. His face now a glowing crimson red, he apologized profusely, grabbing the carts that he scattered. Shawn, on the other hand, started laughing his butt off!

--

Connor saw the look on Charles' face, and turned to Discord. "Were you able to find any other Pony? Like Rainbow Dash or Applejack??" He asked. "Maybe you can let them know who we found! "

((I know. Connor saw it get turned into a lollipop. And Seth is the Brony, Jesse isn't.))

Discord and Charles

"I could find them but I haven't heard them yet, when I do I will let you know." Discord told Connor

"What do you mean hear them?" Charles asked

"I can hear things on the other side of the planet if I focus on it."

"Well then. not only do you know sorcery, you have bat ears."

Discord ignored him. "I'm going back to Fluttershy. I will talk to you soon." he said disappearing

Colette had managed to get the cashier to ring up the bras that the Queen and Rarity were still wearing, though not without a strange look. She was now leading the mares to the elevators when The Spectrum blared yet again. Colette picked it up again, knowing it was Connor. “Hey Connor, what's up??... What... WHAT???” Colette yelled before looking to the Mares. “Discord was just at my house! And we was there this morning, too!”

But isn't he evil??” Colette asked. Her knowledge of Discord was limited at best, as she had only seen both parts of The Return of Harmony, so she didn't know about Fluttershy reforming him... Connor tried to tell Colette this, but in her excitement, she hung up the phone. “How the hell did he find my house?! And I don't care that you had fun with him, he's evil!” Colette said, a little more than unnerved.

Shadow

Shadow winced when Stephen managed to cause quite a bit of chaos, falling over and making a complete fool of himself. Unable to stop himself, Shadow started to laugh at Stephen's misfortune.

"W-well done...i...i can't...." Shadow had trouble speaking, most of his air going into laughing.

Amy facepalmed at Stephen crashed into the shopping carts, laughing slightly, but not obviously. She got someone to quickly cover her station, before walking over and helping Stephen collect the last of the cards.

"Good family you've got, make a mistake and they start laughing...Still, i can't blame them, you did kinda make a complete fool of yourself just then."

Josh-

Josh continues to drive down the highway, after a while he drives past Nebraska's state border. A couple of more hours and he will make it to Wisconsin, hopefully. Josh will just have to drive all night.

David-

" Nevermind." David just eats all of his food, he decides to do a lot of pushups after breakfast. He doesn't stop, he normally does this as a pony, but since he's a human he still needs to work out. David ignores every incident that has happened. He just focuses on pushing up.

Morning-

" Where are you taking me?"

Alan-

[colour=#0000CD]"Well...I'm not truly taking you anywhere. I'm driving to the mall here. Your coming with me so I can keep an eye on you." [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time-[/colour]

Time slept peacefully. His dreams were ones of happiness in Equestria. Sitting in his comfortable chair in History in the making, His historian office. He was turning through pages of a certain history book when he came to a dark creature. The page read Changling. Time began to read the page aloud in his dream.

[colour=#696969]"A creature that can take the shape and voice of any other creature and harvest on love. Lead by Queen chrysalis, See page 546?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]He flipped through the pages and came to this page to show a large, alicorn-like, creature...covered in holes. She was black and had what Time would say is blue hair. He began to read this page aloud.[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Leader of the Changlings, Queen Chrysalis is a powerful magic user and is theorized to be able to lift the sun, much like Celestia. She is rumored to be able to change the shape of not just herself but others." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time closed the book and pondered for a minute. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Sounds evil." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said with a shudder. Time then walked into his kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee and added french vanilla creamer. It was his favorite Drink. He sat back down in his chair and waited for a customer to walk in so he could help them. He felt very happy, and took a sip of his coffee. This was the life.[/colour]

Stephen blushed more at that. "Yeah, that's my family for ya!" He said, shooting Shawn a look. Shadow, he forgave. Even though it was at his expense, it was good to see a smile on his face for a change. "Don't worry, though! I'll get him back!" He was greatful for Amy's assistance with corralling the carts, and for not laughing TOO hard. Once all of the carts were gathered, Stephen grabbed the bag, slung it over his shoulder, and turned to Amy. "Sorry for the lovely display of my clumsiness!"

--

((Connor didn't cook any meat))

Connor looked over to David, wondering if it was really okay for him to exercise so soon after the hospital visit. "I don't think that's such a good idea. You just got out of the hospital. But since you appear to be feeling better, wanna go to the grocery store with me? You can come, too, Charles."

--

Colette jumped a little, as she was the closest to the elevator, and also had her back turned. Spotting an unfamiliar man in a brown overcoat and sunglasses, but she didn't need to guess at who he was... Colette tools wary step back away, still not trusting Discord.

Rarity smiled meekly, "Discord" she said simply and chrysalis grinned, "Ah Discord, what brings you here, and where did u get that attire?" she asked him playfully, she always admired Discord, he almost took over Ponyville, an admirable feet

"So heard that little flutters is your friend now, quite nice she is, saddly I only know her from the other side of the feild," she smirked, "Bur guess your a bit of a role model, I've been a bit reformed by finding love," she smiled, "So we now still play for same team,"

Discord

"you think i Don't know that you forget I hear everything." Discord said to Chrysalis putting her down then turning to Rarity then bowed "Generous Rarity what brings you to this part of the multiverse?"

Shadow

Amy nodded her head "It's ok, Stephen, everyone makes mistakes...Even if all of yours are spectacular fasion..Anyway, i should get back before my boss see's me. I'll see you later ok? Give me a call in an hour or so"

Amy then walked off, returning to her station.

Shadow managed to get his breathing under control, but had a large smirk on his face he couldn't remove.

"W-well done Stephen...I-i haven't laughed like that in a while...S-so....so Now what? Any more moves you wanna pull on us? O-or is that it??"

"Her," Rarity pointed to Chrysalis who sighed. Chrysalis looked away, "I messed up a spell, it was ment to teleport us to my hive so my family could feed a little, ya know, just to get by," she turned to rarity, "But in my rush to finish, due to Rainbow Dash's assault, well I messed up a rune a little and well....yeah"