Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Discord and Spike

Discord looked at the man in front of him. "Why hello I'm Discord, Lord of chaos,"He disappearing then reappearing behind Jim. "and im here with a message for Spike. Hello Spike."

"H-h-hey Discord. W-w-what are you doing here?" Spike asked Discord.

Time looked through the songs. He was depressed that he didn't know any of the songs here but did find one song. It read If you were here with me (L.E.D.-G STYLE REMIX). It reminded Time of all of his friends back home and how missed them. He saw the chaos levels of the song and gave a determined smile. He set the song on expert and awaited his fate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6cZYLVbB64

Time's feet set off into a blaze. Things moving quickly and suddenly changing speed never bothered him. He did it with Time so what difference was anything else? His thoughts quickly centered around a mare back home as he moved, causing his legs to become even more accurate. It felt to quick when he looked up and saw that he had finished with a P.K.O. perfect! (Just a phrase Time uses.) He looked at Josh. [colour=#696969]"Well? How was I?"[/colour]

Josh-

Josh's jaw dropped, he picked up his camera and focused it on Time Spinner, " That was freaking amazing!" Josh held out his fist for a fist bump.

Time's fist met Josh's. [colour=#696969]"Yeah...we have something like this at home. I play it a lot when I need to think about something." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said trying to go back to his modest personality. He looked around, then back to the machine. He noticed the two pads and wondered if two people could beat each other but quickly perished the thought as it was probably a bad idea.[/colour]

Jim:

"Y-you know this guy Spike?"

Jim spun around, only to see that this 'Discord' was behind him.

"Hey! H-how did you...T-thats not..." Jim's mind was refusing to believe what his eyes were telling him, he had meet 2 very, usual people.

He placed his hand on Discords shoulder "How do you know Spike?"

All this time, Sherily sat at the door, watching the commotion

Discord and Spike

"we come from the same world. just in that one he is a dragon, a baby dragon no less." Discord explained

Spike cowered behind Jim.

"Listen Spike I know where Rarity, Fluttershy and David are. You can come with me to see them or stay here with Jim or I can take both of you." He said looking at all of them then looking at the dog. He snapped his fingers and a dog bone appeared in his hands. "Here girl. come here." he said offering her the bone.

Jim:

"Look Discord, what you're saying makes no sense....much like this entire morning...B-but that's besides the point..W-what are you?" Jim glanced back at Spike, giving the child a reassuring nod.

Discord gave a list of names that meant abosultly nothing to Jim, but he saw a look on spikes faces, so he knew some of them, right?

As Discord offered Sherily the bone, Jim whistled, and Sherily ran over to him, allowing him to Pick Sherily up protectively in his arms.

"Spike....What's he talking about?"

Discord and Spike

"They're friends of ours from back on our world." Spike explained

"and I know where they are. I'm still looking for the others. How about this," He hand Spike a list of addresses with names next to them. "Think about but stay in touch with them until you make your decision." He put the bone down then turned to Jim. "don't be afraid of what you don't understand, and remember things aren't as far fetched as they sound." he said to him then vanished.

Charles

Charles opened the gate and held it open for David "Come on." he closed the gate after david then ld him to the garage the held his aircraft. He unlocked the garage and went inside.

David-

David followed Charles, looking at the aircraft before him, " What is that thing?"

Josh-

Josh stopped recording and sat for a while. Then he started to play some other arcade games, which he dominated. He recorded his gameplay of him and pinball machine, he got over a billion points. Then he played Pacman and went the farthest ever with the farthest score. He went from game to game and dominated all of them, except for that DDR machine. Josh was disappointed in himself, he was an arcade dominater. He hopped back on the DDR and tried his hardest, he did better, but didn't get a perfect.

[colour=#696969]"You have to move in the rhythm of the music." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told Josh. He was sure he could beat almost anypon-...anybody here. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Just keep at it and you'll get a perfect...though maybe you want to try a lower difficulty?"[/colour]

Josh-

Josh smiled, then he played another song, " I think I'll stick with the difficulty I'm on now. I'm getting used to it by now." Josh did as he was told, he moved his feet to the rhythm of the music, and after a while he got the hang of it.

“Hmm...” Shawn began, trying to think of a good place to start... Let's start with the junk food, whilst Stephen heads over to the produce section,” he added, looking over to his brother, forestalling him before he could protest. “It's right before the meat section, remember?? Shadow, you can help me load up on junk food whilst Stephen's off getting the healthy junk! Whilst we're over there, maybe you can tell me how you got to be a captain of the Lunar Guard...”

((my brain shorted out on what he could help out with, sowwies! But Shadow can sneak over to the meat section! They have bacon! Also, I'm waiting on Queenie to come back so Colette can throw down in the arcade!))

Jim:

Jim couldn't help but just stare as Discord vanished before his eyes.

"Ok...Spike...Please explain to the human in the room...What in the name of Uluru was he? Because teleporting and what he was sayin made no sense to me...Something about more dragons entering my world or something?"

Shadow:

(Bacon? Why do you know my only weakness??)

Shadow followed Shawn to the 'junk' food section, while glancing over to where Stephen was headed, remembering the route. While he was still anti-meat eating, that didn't mean he wasn't curious about how it looked.

"Being Captain of the Lunar guard...isn't a very famous position, unlike Shining Armour, who has the day time guard. But i like it. And we see quite a bit of action, despite being hidden. Let's just say Luna does a little more then just control the moon and dreams...." He smirked slightly, before looking at the huge range of foods in front of him. "Wow...You humans know how to eat....That's a..lot of food..."

Spike

"Well as I said before I'm a dragon but he is different. Where I come from he is basically a god." He explained he looked down on the list it had names and addresses on it.

Charles

"It's a plane." Charles explained unlocking the door to the garage. "It's how we humans fly." he got into the pilot seat and drove it out side. "come on get in."

Charles

"You'd be surprised." Charles said putting on the headset. he called the tower and waited for an all clear. when it was his turn to take off he drove the vehicle to the runway "hold on" He told David.

((No human can resist BACON~!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA~!! Now, come to the side of the Bacon...))

“Yeah... But how'd you get into the Lunar Guard?? I'm certain they just don't let you in... Even in Equestria, they need the best of the best, and root them out from the others....” Shawn said as he grabbed a bag of Doritos. “I bet you had to prove that you were capable of handling the tasks of a Royal Guard... And what else does Luna control??” He asked as he grabbed a big of gum, his secret addiction

Jim:

"So...I just spoke to a god...."

Jim shook his head, half thinknig he'd wake up any second.

"So..this list, they your friends that came here too?"

Shadow:

(Never! ;))

Shadow chuckled slightly "Well, getting into the Luna guard isn't as hard as you could think. It's a very empty position, only Shades work there normally, so to have a pony like me..It's a unique experience. I was a cadet for the Royal Guard, but, somehow, they knew i didn't want to be just another guard. So i was offered into the Luna guard. Wasn't easy, a lot of training that i'm not meant to talk about..." Shadow picked up a bag of sour worms, continuing to talk while looking at the ingredients "As for Luna? Well, let's say she handles the other kingdoms, mostly the Griffins, keeps them in check, make sure they arn't in civil war...And that is why being a Luna guard is a lot harder then a Royal Guard, we actually have to handle ourselves in combat"

Shadow put the worms back, and quickly checked his left shoulder, he saw a scratch he had when he was a pony.

Good too see something don't change...

“It sounds like the Lunar guards are extremely aggressive! And I thought the shades were ordinary ponies with enchanted armor or something...” Shawn said as he knitted his eyebrows in thought. “Anything else I don't know about the Lunar Guard or Equestria??” He looked over again to see Shadow looking at his own shoulder. “Something wrong??”

((Wonder who Spike and Jim are gonna try and contact first!))

(I have no idea, i'll use Spike as a prompt, and something tells me it's going to be Rarity)

Shadow:

"Agressive..we're sometimes out in situation that arn't going to end well, but we don't go looking for fights..We may be guards, but vioilence isn't natural for us...And...Shades are half and half. Some of them are regular ponies, but not many. Many still distrust Luna, without any reason..And the actual Shades are, well, i'm not too sure. I just know they arn't fully natural."

Shadow looked around the food, he'd never seen food of such abundance before, expect maybe at a meeting in the Griffin Empire, but Griffins enjoyed their food.

"There is more to the Luna Guard then i have time to explain, but i doubt you want to hear about it. Half of it is just learning how to fight, defend yourself and basic survival training. And the other half is how to look intimidating despite the company. I failed that part, mostly"

Shadow stopped tracing the scar, then Shawn asked him is he was ok.

"Yeah, just a wound from my first time as Captain. A good lesson learnt fast, don't get between a Drunk Griffin and another drink...."

“Speaking of which, you're awful young to be a captain... Most humans your age are still in high school, and are just kids! Heck, me and my brother age still considered kids in many people's eyes! Tell ya what, there aren't any inebriated Griffins that'll take your arm off , so you can relax and act more like a kid whilst you're here! Might as well, because there's no telling how long you're gonna stay human.."

Colette's eyes widened at the unusual choice, and she said nothing as she tried to suppress the thought of he Queen developing a fetish for latex, but to no avail. "...Let's get everything rung up!" She said as he grabbed all the other clothes.

Shadow:

"With the Luna guard, it's ability, not age. I may be young, but apparently i'm what's needed." He then heard the suggestion to act like a kid, which he couldn't help but chuckle at.

"Me? Act like a foal? Somehow i doubt that'll happen. Maybe it'll help...But somehow, i don't think i'll be able to."

Shadow glanced back at where Sephen had headed.

"Hey, Shawn, i'm need to go to the toilet...Where is it?"

"Again?? It's straight down this aisle and to the left, and through the double doors. Can't miss it!" Shawn answered, momentarily forgetting that he meat section was there... "When ya get back, we can talk about you acting more your age!" He added teasingly.