In before the new year!

FrostyPie

About Myself: I'm a trivia and sci-fi fangeek, a closet Brony, an amateur graphics enthusiast and insomniac Night Owl.

How I found Canterlot.com: Took the Friendship Express to a random destination, and here I am.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: One day I was flipping through the channels on TV and MLP caught my eye, Feeling Pinkie Keen it was, I about laughed myself off my chair and have been a fan ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Recently a forum I have been at for 10 years folded up tents and so I am in search of a new place to hang out and discuss randomosity and ponies.

My OC "FrostyPie" is a Crystal Empire pegasus, but I'm not much of a roleplayer, still I like to imaginate a sort of story for her.

Happy New Years Everypony, Twenty Thirteen yo! :razz:

Welcome welcome! Can you explain how it's possible for the Friendship Express to randomly take you here, hehehe? :D

I bought a one way ticket at the rail office outside the Crystal Empire and got on the train, and promptly fell asleep. Must have slept through my stop, but it's ok because it's not the destination that matters... it's the trip.

• Like 1