Hello everyone! I'm new here...

rulerofeden

About Myself: I'm a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'm looking to role play some kind of story on here, and I'd love to make some new friends while I'm at it.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google Search

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Through recommendation from a friend

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Hey everybody, I'm new here! I'm a guy who's looking for some My Little Pony roleplay (I never thought I'd say that), and I hope to get along with everybody here!

Currently, I've only got one character in mind, and her name is Sapphire Sherlock. A mostly-accurate depiction is provided in my avatar, though my image editor may have bungled the colours a bit. Her cutie mark is a magnifying glass behind the classic Sherlock hat (known to humans as a deerstalker cap). I'd love to say more about her personality, but I'd rather play out the character. Show, don't tell, as they say.

Nice to greet you!

Oh, and what did you search for to find the site?

Haha, I simply searched, 'my little pony roleplay' and this was the best looking site on the first page, so here I am! Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys! Makes me so happy. :)

• Like 1

Welcome! I'm guessing you're a Sherlock Holmes fan. Have you seen the new Sherlock series from the BBC yet?

I'm quite a fan of the new BBC series, in fact! I've only seen the first two episodes, but I really love Benedict Cumberpatch as Sherlock, and I think Martin Freeman plays a really interesting version of Watson.

Hello! Howdy! Greetings! Salutations! Good day! Bonjour! Hola! Guten tag! Ni hao! Welcome! How are you?

BOOP!

I'm quite well, thank you for such a diverse greeting! :lol: I've seen you give it around the forums quite a few times, and I thought I'd offer an additional greeting: Konnichiwa! It's Japanese for 'hello' or 'good day'.

I'm quite a fan of the new BBC series, in fact! I've only seen the first two episodes, but I really love Benedict Cumberpatch as Sherlock, and I think Martin Freeman plays a really interesting version of Watson.

I'm quite well, thank you for such a diverse greeting! :lol: I've seen you give it around the forums quite a few times, and I thought I'd offer an additional greeting: Konnichiwa! It's Japanese for 'hello' or 'good day'.

Of you've got Netflix, they have up to series 2. The Irene Adler episode is a classic! They are already talking about a series 3, so I am getting excited. I also look forward to seeing Benedict Cumberbatch in the new Star Trek movie. I also want to see Martin Freeman as Bilbo Bagins too, but have not made it the theater yet.