I NEED TO DRAW PONIES! [Open]

Caunedheil

[colour=#BF0000]Okay everypony, so here's the deal. I want to start filling up a file will all my pretty pony arts. The thing is, I only have two OC's and I'm drawing a blank [flank lol] on more ideas.[/colour]

THIS IS WHERE YOU COME IN

[colour=#BF0000]I will be opening five [possibly more] slots for some freebie arts. Once all slots are filled, this thread will be closed until I complete them. Once completed, I will be starting up a new thread where more ponies can get some pretty arts.

Looking for references?

I do not have a reference currently but I will have one soon :/ I did have a reference from two years ago but I'm afraid I couldn't have permission from the pony's creator. I am currently working on a humanoid version of Rainbow Dash and Applejack in a comic book style which will be uploaded to my gallery. I MAY do those as requests. Depends. The pictures I will be doing in this thread will be used as references for my next thread, with the owners permission of course. [/colour]

[colour=#4000FF]But what if I don't particularly like the drawing?[/colour]

[colour=#BF0000]Haha! That one's easy. I'll redo it smile.png If you're not 100% d'awwwing over the pic, then I will draw it again until you are completely and utterly happy with it.[/colour]

[colour=#8080BF]Can I have couples or groups?[/colour]

[colour=#BF0000]Why of course you can gentle pony! This is to build up my portfolio after all. I would like for you to keep it at three or under. I am trying to get these samples out as fast as I can, more ponies means longer completion times. Once I have more references and have a more shop like set-up then I will be willing to do larger groups. [/colour]

[colour=#0080FF]Are you doing black and white or colour?[/colour]

[colour=#BF0000]It's your preference. Though I will say I am doing this all by hand. If colour is wanted, and I don't have the right colouring pencil [i'm a poor artist] then I will have to do it in black and white :/ I don't have a way to do digital art I am truly sorry. [/colour]

[colour=#40BF40]Can I have accessories or backgrounds for my pony?[/colour]

[colour=#BF0000]I would be more than happy to draw those up as well, it is your OC after all. [/colour]

[colour=#0040BF]How long until my request is completed?[/colour]

[colour=#BF0000]It honestly depends on what exactly you want. Groups will obviously take longer than a single. Once I have your submitted request, I will quote for conformation. When I have come to your specific request [there may be other ponies in line before you] I will quote your request to tell you that I have started work. I do this so you can judge how long until you are getting your work and to help me keep orders in check. [/colour]

To Order:[colour=#BF0000]The drill is amazingly easy. Simply post below! Reference pictures are appreciated biggrin.png [/colour]

SLOTS

[colour=#FF0000]SLOT 1: frostfauna[/colour]

[colour=#400080]SLOT 2: QuickLIme[/colour]

[colour=#0000BF]SLOT 3: MyLIttlePonyTales[/colour]

[colour=#008000]SLOT 4: Phil the Time Wizard[/colour]

[colour=#00ffff]SLOT 5: CadeyrnFireWing[/colour]

Completed

ping111

Hmm... I wonder if you could do a filly version of my OC, Maple, minus the vest?

Here's her photo: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/67639714/RealMapleNew%20copy.png

And because she has a mane similar to Bon Bon, here's an idea of how to do her mane: http://www.deviantart.com/download/203781114/bonbon_filly_by_binaryninj4-d3dbqii.png

Thanks in advance!

~ping111

Hmm... I wonder if you could do a filly version of my OC, Maple, minus the vest?

Here's her photo: https://dl.dropbox.c...pleNew copy.png

And because she has a mane similar to Bon Bon, here's an idea of how to do her mane: http://www.deviantar...nj4-d3dbqii.png

Thanks in advance!

~ping111

Thank you very much :3 Your slot has been claimed

Is there any specifics that you wanted such as pose, mood, colour ect?

Could I get a Changeling pic? One with the changeling turning into Pinkie, or at least speaking with Pinkie? I'd like to use it as original cover-art for my fic, http://www.fimfictio...any-changelings If that's alright for you. I want something a little more original in design than the basic changeling drone for Cicada.

Honestly I haven't done a changeling but I would be interested in at least giving it a try.

Very cool. Do you need any more info about it? If you read the story, you might be able to get a better idea of Cicada's personality, and how to represent that.

I'll read through it tonight :3 I would feel better once I got a hold on Cicada's personality

Thank you very much :3 Your slot has been claimed

Is there any specifics that you wanted such as pose, mood, colour ect?

Thanks!

Well, not really... Just as adorable as possible, please! I want to go hoarse saying "D'awwww!"

Hm, I would like a request, but do you first have examples of your work uploaded somewhere? :)

I don't have any examples of my pony art :/ I'm sorry. I am really doing this to get some references.

I know you were on my thread two years ago asking for a group of orphans?

If there's still room, I'd love if you drew one of my ponies.

Perhaps Serendipity? I don't have any colour pics of her, which is something I'd like to correct. You can accessorize her however you like so long as it fits the character. Background is up to you as is pose. Alternatively, if you'd rather try a different pony, you could maybe draw Starless Shroud (who I also have no coloured pics of) instead. It's up to you. I'd be happy with either one. :)

Either way, thanks! ;)

If there's still room, I'd love if you drew one of my ponies.

Perhaps Serendipity? I don't have any colour pics of her, which is something I'd like to correct. You can accessorize her however you like so long as it fits the character. Background is up to you as is pose. Alternatively, if you'd rather try a different pony, you could maybe draw Starless Shroud (who I also have no coloured pics of) instead. It's up to you. I'd be happy with either one. :)

Either way, thanks! ;)

I'm pretty sure I was supposed to do one for you two years ago lol. I would love to, and your spot is saved.

• Like 1

Here's her photo: https://dl.dropbox.c...pleNew copy.png

And because she has a mane similar to Bon Bon, here's an idea of how to do her mane: http://www.deviantar...nj4-d3dbqii.png

Thanks in advance!

~ping111

I am finished with your request and am uploading it currently. I will send it to you via pm. Do I have permission to post it to my gallery and add it to my references? Cred will be given to you for the creation of the character