The Adventure to Unyasi: The MeetUp :(Closed,Crew only <3)

QuickLime

Trekker was originally afraid to address the dragon, but to her surprise he was rather polite. Perhaps dragons weren't as bad or scary as the stories made them out to be, well at least as teenagers. She was surprised, perhaps she could actually talk to them! The thought of this made Trekker extremely happy, but she resisted to show it and remain calm. She asked a few questions to the peryton about her origins.

"IS IT 'CUZ I'M PURPLE!?"

Trekker turned from her current conversation with the Peryton to see the sea serpent overreact to... something. She wasn't sure but Trekker felt a reassuring response was in order. With a sly smile she turned to the large purple sea serpent, "[colour=#339933]Your shade of purple is quite becoming of you. I'm apologize for staring, but not only are you the first sea serpent I've ever seen, but I was shocked to see you have legs. All the books I've seen of sea serpents they are legless...[/colour]" Trekker said with an inquisitive intonation to her voice "[colour=#339933]Anyway, I'm Trekker. It's a pleasure to meet you.[/colour]" Trekker said smiling as she turned back her gaze to the peryton.

[colour=#FFBFFF]At that moment, a green pony who had broken away from the group approached them. But Misty seemed confused by her question, shuffling her front hooves on the ground before she replied. “I'm... sorry to say, but I don't know.” she paused, still befuddled on how to answer. “Do ponies have names for the wood? Perytons don't really trifle with things like that. The trees are our home, and that's enough. Why bother giving the place a name? It's not like you're liable to see any other talking creature out there. In fact, I've never even seen another Peryton outside of my family.” she herself looked disappointed that she couldn't give a more satisfactory reply. But then something occurred to her. “Oh, but maybe it was one of my parents! I know I'm hardly more than what you would call a filly myself, but they're much older.” she smiled, glad that she could actually be of some service.[/colour]

"[colour=#339933]You don't have names for the woods? Well I can't really fault that logic anyway.[/colour]" Trekker began to respond to the peryton. She wasn't really sure to make of it, but if this young peryton's parents were the ones to help her, she should at least try to express some gratitude, and if not, perhaps they would know who. "[colour=#339933]Perhaps it was your parents miss peryton! If you could thank them for me if you see them, it would be appreciated. If not, I'm sure I'll find them eventually[/colour]" Trekker said with a smile. She didn't have high hopes of ever finding the pertyon who helped her, but anything was worth a try.

While she was talking to the pegasus that looked like Daring Do she noticed a familiar grey stallion waving at her. "[colour=#339933]Is that... Pocket Change?[/colour]" She thought to herself. Trekker waved back with a smile. She was too far to say anything, but that could always wait for during the trip. She just hoped things wouldn't go as crazy as it did when they first met in the Whitetail Woods. That wasn't something she wanted to repeat.

Zecora said in her typical rhyme that it was time to head off. Trekker looked her way and nodded. She whistled for Chrome who was still playing with Bright Eyes and Chrome darted over without a moments notice. "[colour=#339933]Chrome help me tighten up my saddle bags for the trip.[/colour]" she said as she motioned to her bags. Chrome hopped up on the bag and grabbed the strap and pulled it tight. "[colour=#339933]Thank you Chrome[/colour]." She said as she nuzzled her pet fox thankfully. "[colour=#339933]You can stick close to your new friend, I don't want to deprave you of time with the first fox you've met in a long while.[/colour]" Trekker said as Chrome happily went back over to Bright Eyes. Raising her voice a bit. "[colour=#339933]Zecora, I'm ready to go whenever you are. Let us all enjoy this journey to new lands[/colour]"

[colour=#008000]“Well Sierra, [/colour][colour=#008000]I guess we live in a small world after all. [/colour][colour=#008000]Haha, you had some very interesting stories of your own, if I remember right; I’d never thought I’d ever experience the pleasure of us working together, hah hah. To be honest though, practically all of my past adventures have been solo affairs with only me and my wits versus the ferocity of Nature in all its forms. Heh, it’ll be real interesting to see how this group works together.”[/colour]

[colour=#cc99ff]"Yeah, I know. This isn't what I'm particularly used to either. When I take a job usually it's just me and whoever I'm supposed to be guiding,"[/colour] [colour=#000000]Sierra responded, nodding at her friend.[/colour] [colour=#cc99ff]"A big group like this is gonna be a new experience for me as well."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She smiled slightly and looked around.[/colour] [colour=#cc99ff]"Though it certainly looks like a colourful group we have here, and I know I can count at least one friend among it,"[/colour] [colour=#000000]she said. [/colour][colour=#cc99ff]"Because of that, I'd say I'm looking forward to seeing how this unfolds."[/colour]

"Alright It is good to see you are all getting along! However We should get going for too long! Pack your bags and say your good byes! For we must sale under the bright blue skies! It is a short walk to where we must go, The sooner we get there the better dont'cha know"

[colour=#000000]At the rhymed words from Zecora Sierra gave another quick nod. [/colour][colour=#cc99ff]"Well guess we better follow along then," [/colour][colour=#000000]the dragoness said with a small shrug.[/colour] [colour=#cc99ff]"Gah... can't even remember the last time I've been on a long boat ride. Kinda not looking forward to that part..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]she added, sighing deeply.[/colour]

[colour=#cc99ff]"Still, guess we better hurry along and board, Falco," [/colour][colour=#000000]she said before turning to follow after the zebra.[/colour]

2v2gp7a.jpg

Hearing Zecora instruct everyone to follow her to the ship, Falco Kestrelson walked next to Sierra as she mentioned how she didn’t relish the upcoming sea voyage. [colour=#008000]“At least the good news for us,”[/colour] the griffon counterpointed; [colour=#008000]“Is that we can fly whenever we need to stretch or take a break from rocking around. Those poor wingless chaps on the other hand... heh, it stinks to be them, hahaha!”[/colour] Falco didn’t mention that technically this would be his first sea voyage too. Back in his days as an Aquellian marine, the ex-sergeant had the luxury of receiving assignments to airships, so he had no experience whatsoever dealing with potential seasickness.

Mr. Kestrelson was quite surprised at who the last member of the party was; she was no other than Pathfinder herself, Falco’s honorary niece! As he was still busy chatting with Sierra, Falco wasn’t able to greet the Daring Do cosplayer right away. However, Falco made a note to introduce the two to each other once either his current conversation ended or if Pathfinder chose to butt in beforehand.....

[colour=#FFBFFF]The red Dragon's unintended flattery was making Misty blush, and her wings flutter. She would have never in a thousand years considered herself “legendary.” It was such a... big word, to have attached to her species, and something that she now felt she was obligated to live up to. Yesterday, she was just a nobody, a lone Peryton in a sea of ponies. Today, she was a legend, and apparently a mythical being that some didn't even know or believed existed. It was a bit daunting for someone like Misty, who, up until now, had considered herself a normal, regular creature—even if a little rare.

She was not the least bit offended when he mentioned her size, either. Misty was quite aware that she was small, even when just compared to ponies. Side by side with partially grown Dragon, well, there was an even more noticeable difference. And with the Dragon's nose right before her, with his breaths ruffling her fur, his presence was more than a bit daunting to her. But Misty still stood her ground, even if her body quivered in fear.

Luckily, the pony had come along, and presented the opportunity for Misty to interact with someone else, more specifically, someone closer to her own height. However, her request did make the Peryton feel a little embarrassed. “W-Well, I'll do my best to remember, but I'm not sure when I'll see them again. I mean, first of all, there's this expedition coming up, you know. I mean, you're here, of course you know. But I might be on a much longer journey than just this upcoming one.” Misty was being a bit coy with her words, but they were still truthful. She was still very much on the search for her sister, but there was no need to burden others with her troubles right up front.[/colour]

steven%20magnet%20copy.png

A certain flush-scaled sea serpent was awoken from his all-too-short torpor of misery and moustache-contact-free balling-up by a rhythmic, soothing pat on the head. For the shortest moment, it reminded Steven of his beloved old mother, who would've done just the same thing, albeit her claws would always ruin his mane. Zecora's well-polished hoof was much more cradling to the scalp, and the coiffure, and her calming words slowly allowed Mr. Magnet to muster up enough non-dry-crying-ness to finally lift his head up slowly, mustering himself for all of the flak that would surely befall him when his frilled ears had proven open to the others. (He's a reptilian, mind you - he has total control over most of his muscles.)

"[colour=#339933]Your shade of purple is quite becoming of you. I'm apologize for staring, but not only are you the first sea serpent I've ever seen, but I was shocked to see you have legs. All the books I've seen of sea serpents they are legless...[/colour]"

"[colour=#339933]Anyway, I'm Trekker. It's a pleasure to meet you.[/colour]"

Steven couldn't believe it! The first words to him after the incident was actually a compliment! He could hardly contain his glee at ponies' forgiveness!

The sea serpent proudly presented his name, and with closed eyes, held his claw out for the shaking, but after three seconds or so with no success, he slowly opened one, only to watch everypony walking away from him, led by the zebra. Wait a second...

"Alright It is good to see you are all getting along! However We should get going for too long! Pack your bags and say your good byes! For we must sale under the bright blue skies! It is a short walk to where we must go, The sooner we get there the better dont'cha know"

Uh oh! It was time to go! His new legs carried him surprisingly quickly as he caught up to Trekker and the group.

[colour=purple]"Well, you're right - sea serpents don't have legs. But Zecora here brewed me up a potion so I could meet up, before they'd disappear when I got back in the water so I could swim alongside the boat!"[/colour] A wub-wub-woo face. Because why not?

Because, Mr. Magnet. Because wub-wub-woos are not useful for this situation.

Quickly slamming his arms back down, Steven continued to walk behind the group, his heart swelling up with excitement for the fun surely ahead with this adventure.

• 3 weeks later...

Zecorafbanner.jpg

Zecora made sure everypony was ready, and with that smiled as she led them off to the ship! It was going to be a very long journey filled with adventure, mystery! And hopefully new friends! It was going to be exciting, exhausting, and hopefully eye opening! She looked forward to sharing her homeland with these ponies, and was hoping it would open their eyes to her culture, just like their culture had opened her own eyes... And the fact Steven was tagging along was also very exciting, he had such a unique personality that was sure to make this entire trip a delight.

Perytons, Griffons, Dragons! There had never been such a crew before, and probably would never be again! By Celestia this was going to be a doozy!

-End of Casting off thread, Second thread to be posted soon-