[The OOC Discussion] Camp Little Lake!

Frost137

I mean like you first post the introduction. After that's done we continue the cycle of posts and then after we reach the end of the campers posting list, right in the end of the list is Glimmer and you post her.

^Was this confusing?

:blush:

So Shadow, you posted your intro right with Razor? 'Kay. Then later on as the camper post order goes on and we get to the last person which is Fresco, Glimmer comes in again.

:D :D :D

Huzzah! That would be the second kid in camp that Wind Walker knows..She met Hopesong during the wedding between Dunder and Ice Storm..And Glimmer during that whole beach incident.

Cute? You want cute.Here's Wind Walker after she got her cutie mark. She was still a pretty chubby foal back then. Thankfully a good year of flying around slimmed her down a bit.

windwalkerbypopcornpuff.png

By Popcorn Puffs! She needs to draw more pony!

@.@ THIS IS THE CUTEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE EVER!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

@.@ THIS IS THE CUTEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE EVER!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. Her artwork is beyond adorable. Here's a link to her gallery here. Wish she did more pony-art.

http://www.canterlot.com/user/3151-popcornpuffs/

So..er. Who is next? :!:

Yeah. Her artwork is beyond adorable. Here's a link to her gallery here. Wish she did more pony-art.

http://www.canterlot...1-popcornpuffs/

So..er. Who is next? :!:

Thanks, those are ADORABLE!! :)

So umm.. I posted.. I'm still a tad confused on the order, but it's only my second post and I was the first to reply to the thread and didn't want to get behind cx

Jah. And we should have rules to keep this RP from kicking the bucket like so many of my other RP's before...We should give a player a certain amount of days before he or she can be 'skipped'.

I think you should. I mean we got some campers already posting before their posting order. Also, we are supposed to be in the staff posting order so you should go ahead and post. :)

Well, then who's next?

SRBG, you're next!

Let's try the one day skip. If you don't respond in a day we will skip you! I will notify when you are skipped in this thread.

Now do you mean if a player misses a post in one day? That might be a little too much. Maybe three days? I know there are times when I get home and posting is the last thing on my mind..Especially if I do the night followed by a morning shift. So if it's Sonic's turn to post..Has anyone PM'ed her yet?

Two sounds great! It might go pretty slow if we take 3 days for one post O.o and its not like you cant just reply after the person under u if u get skipped

Ok you guys, sir Makazui will be posting after sir Tacobob. So no one post then on!

Sounds fair?

Hopefully?

Oh? Never the mind, he just posted?

Do you still want to post after Tacobob, Makazui? Is that what you requested?

----

And can I suggest a new rule? If you post way before your turn you will be skipped until the next round. Is that ok?

So guys, I'm thinking about bringing in my other OC Spin Art.

She'll be an art instructor.

So about worrying on staff order, she'll just be in the same post as Jigsaw. Just like SRBG's ponies.