A world of the lost OOC

Not sure if I was doing this right but I was told to make an occ thread for the RP so I did

Thread:

I want 2-8 people at any one time,

Aply with your OC's name and what their skill/job will be (this will effect the story)

For world or npc events I'll control them using a header in the post(unless someone else wishes to)

So lets begin shall we?

Player List:

Chara name / player / job

1)Clockchime / Clockchime / engineer

2) Spin Art / Frost137 / Weather Patrol

3)[colour=#282828]Starfire[/colour][colour=#282828] / hitman61live / Pegasus Scientist[/colour]

4)Blackboard / Cainiam / History Teacher

5)Lane/ Shadowbolt0/ Pegasi Racer

6)

7)

8)

Nice intro cane

Well posting schedules can work well, as long as nopony skips a beat. Standard is to have the 1-2-3-4 methodology, but another popular variant is to, well, say if 1 and 2 are a group, and 3 and 4 are a group, then 1 and 2 would wait on each other, same with 3 and 4. So you could go 1-2-1-3-2-4-1-3-4-2 or some variant of that. Of course nopony is grouped at the moment so the standard 1-2-3-4 applies UNLESS you just scrap posting schedules and only have the "No double post" rule where any one can posts as long as they let one post from someone else go before they post again.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i've see this pop up once before, and i took a look at it. I was planning in joining, but i was distracted and forgot. Still, if it is allowed, i'd like to apply

Lightning Lane/ Shadowbolt0/ Pegasi Racer

• 3 weeks later...

Well, i've see this pop up once before, and i took a look at it. I was planning in joining, but i was distracted and forgot. Still, if it is allowed, i'd like to apply

Lightning Lane/ Shadowbolt0/ Pegasi Racer

Sure come on in, you can make your intro/wake up post now

• 2 months later...