The Legend of Emerald

LegendaryEmerald

Hello! My name is Legendary Emerald. With a name like that, I probably sound pompous, but it's the truth: I am indeed a green gemstone. As for “Legendary”, eh, depends on if I'm in the mood to blow people's minds or not.

I joined this forum for the same reason I suspect many members do: I need a place to get into some quality RP action. The previous forum I tried pony RP at was a mess, due to an immature userbase who didn't care much for storytelling, or grammar, or characterization, or not-blinding people with brightly coloured text...

You know what, I'm going to stop this line of thought before I go down a dark path from which there is no returning! :D

After I'm out of the newbie-phase on this site, I'm going to see what RPs here interest me. I've looked around a bit, but have been distracted as of late. Hence my creating this account weeks ago, and only now getting around to making an introductory post, heh.

Here's a few other facts just to pad out my resume.

1. My favorite pony is Lyra Heartstrings.

2. My favorite episode is Lesson Zero (not coincidentally, the first episode I watched).

3. My favorite musicians in the fandom are HeyLasFas, Tarby, and Cyril the Wolf, in that order.

4. My favorite fanfiction authors are Visiden Visidane, Jason the Human, and AbsoluteAnonymous

5. My primary contribution to the fandom is ponyfic. My first ponyfic, “The Glowmelon Mystery”, was featured on EQD awhile back. I'm currently looking for a new editor for my current story, so please message me if you're interested.

And that's about all I have to say for now. Feel free to ask any questions if you have them.

Edited by LegendaryEmerald

Thanks for the welcoming, everyone!

Eh, I personally got thrown off by big MLP-related news today, but here I am now to greet you with a hello! :D

I know. The news that Twilight Sparkle is becoming a toaster threw everyone for a loop. I for one am looking forward to "The Brave Little Toaster: Friendship is Magic".

Hey, welcome to Canterlot. :)

What other forum did you used to be on?

MLPforums. I just couldn't connect with the majority of the members there, and the cool people I did find all have skype. There just wasn't any reason for me to stick around there anymore when the RPs I was in lost my attention.

WELCOM TO CANTERLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see someone is using the Royal Canterlot Capslock. ;)

sup!

no much!

Welcome to Canterlot :)

Call me Cat!

No, I think I'll call you Walrus. :razz:

Welcome! We hope you have a good experience in Canterlot! :)

With an emoticon as wonderful as this, :aubrey: , how could I not?

Patrick Speaking

Good day! Welcome to the town of Canterlot!

Hehe quite frankly I enjoy the avatar :)

Emerald Speaking

Thank you! And I don't know what comic the avatar comes from, other than its featured in newspapers in America. Meaning its probably an awful, awful comic.

• Like 2