Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Discord

Discord floated there "Will some pony please tell me whats going on."

Angel sighed "FlashBomb, The pegasus who got CRUSHED! Was trying to get something from that" Angel pointed to the ruins of Flashbombs house "And A bolder fell on him, Rarity over there, Levitated the rock. NOW! He needs help. YOU! Can teleport so go get a doctor or something" Angel trotted over to FlashBomb "Stay with us Flash" He said

Discord

Discord looked at the pony in pain "or I can be logical and teleport you, him, Applejack, Rarity and me to a doctor." then before they could respond he teleported the three of them to the hospital. "oh wait I'm not allowed to be logical i'm the king of chaos. Oh well. But still you don't have to snap like a twig."

Flashbomb looked up at Angel snap and smiled weakly. He coughed a couple of times. " Thanks angel." He laid there and stered at the sky waiting for the doctor. He struggled to stay awake. His breathing was shallow.

(once again i was to slow)

Discord

Discord looked at the pony in pain "or I can be logical and teleport you, him, Applejack, Rarity and me to a doctor." then before they could respond he teleported the three of them to the hospital. "oh wait I'm not allowed to be logical i'm the king of chaos. Oh well. But still you don't have to snap like a twig."

Angel looked at the creature with anger "My freind, was nearly crushed to death. YES! Im a little upset.." Angel took a deep breath. A doctor came and put Flashbomb on a bed and quickly rolled him to a room. A few minutes passed as the pony's sat together "Sorry, For going off on you like that.. I just.. Panic'ed" AngelSnapp looked at the creature "Ive never seen you before, Whats your name?"

(On phone)

She smiles at Razor. "So your so hungry you could eat a horse!" She began laughing. Suddenly her tail began twitching violently that she began vibrating. "Something big is falling." Pinkie looks worriedly into the sky. She watches as angel streaks off towards the canter lot mountains.

Discord

"I am the Ruling king of chaos, Discord, I am a [colour=#282828]D[/colour][colour=#3a3a3a]raconequis." Discord replied to the pony in a formal matter. "I live with Fluttershy near the woods so that probably explains why we have never met." he said blowing a balloon to pop which seemed to take his head with it. his body then rustled around his pockets pulled out another balloon placed it on his neck. the balloon then started to fill and take the shape of his head. [/colour]

Discord

"I am the Ruling king of chaos, Discord, I am a [colour=#282828]D[/colour][colour=#3a3a3a]raconequis." Discord replied to the pony in a formal matter. "I live with Fluttershy near the woods so that probably explains why we have never met." he said blowing a balloon to pop which seemed to take his head with it. his body then rustled around his pockets pulled out another balloon placed it on his neck. the balloon then started to fill and take the shape of his head. [/colour]

Actually the reason we haven't meet is probably because I recently move here from Fillydelpha, After Wonderbolt academy I thought it was time for a change of senery. Anyway, You live with Fluttershy? I heard she was a model at one time, I wish I was at that catwalk.. I told Rarity this already, But her essence is extraordinary." He stared off into space for a second then snapped out of it "Anyway. Im AngelSnapp, Its nice to meet you Discord." He smiled "Thanks for getting us here"

"Eh... ah... please don't eat me...

... Wait... thaf was a joke wasn't it? Ah hah..."

... Yeah, Pitch sucks at being social.

As he was attempting to regain his non-existent dignity, he heard Pinkie's proclamation. "Falling?! Where?!"

He shifted his light blue eyes rapidly around the sky, keeping his Vinyl Scratch-style brown mane out of his right eye temporarily, but saw nothing more than a pegasus he saw earlier fly by.

"... Unless you're talking about a descending pegasus, I don't see anything falling..."

Flashbomb was surprised that he was in a hospital. He felt so weak and started to sleep. Then he heard the doctor yell. " wre loosing him! His heart Rate has droped to low!" Flashbomb felt at peace. he saw a great light at the end of a cave. He refused to go into the ight. He fought hard to stay away from the light. Then Bam! the light flashed around him. He awoke, they had charge padded him. He shrieked in pain as he jumped. His legs screamed in pain. He flopped on the bed in agony. The doctors tried to calm him. " Flash.... You need to calm down youll make it worse for yourself. "Worse!? how in Equestria could it be worse!?"He screamed in pain. Then the doctor hit him with a spell that bade him blank out. The pain numbed, he was wheeled to the operators room. the Nurses closed the doors. And all was quiet

Discord

Discord extended his hand out and shook. "So did you hear about the party? There's suppose to be a famous DJ there tonight. it's not DJ-PON3 but i heard he's pretty good."

"I didnt hear that, I was going with Rarity" He nodded over to the sleeping unicorn "I was on my way to pick her up then BOOM! I heard that rock fall from here. Thats why im wearing this" He pointed out his Wonderbolt Flight-suit "Its... Kinda dirty now though" He laughed.

"Eh... ah... please don't eat me...

... Wait... thaf was a joke wasn't it? Ah hah..."

... Yeah, Pitch sucks at being social.

As he was attempting to regain his non-existent dignity, he heard Pinkie's proclamation. "Falling?! Where?!"

He shifted his light blue eyes rapidly around the sky, keeping his Vinyl Scratch-style brown mane out of his right eye temporarily, but saw nothing more than a pegasus he saw earlier fly by.

"... Unless you're talking about a descending pegasus, I don't see anything falling..."

Razor rolled his eyes, "No I was being serious. I'll force you to the ground, slice open your stomach with my claws and eat you." He said in a sarcastic, non serious tone.

Razor rolled his eyes, "Come on, seriously you can't think that something actually fell just cause her tail twitched. If this Pinkie Sense thing is true, let me be struck by a run away cart of flower pots."

discord

discord looked at the pony. "don't mention it. ok it seems you guys got it here. Bye Rarity, later Applejack." and with that he disappeared. then found him self next to Pinkie. "Heya Pinkie."

The operating doors opened. The doctor walked up to the group. He sighs. "Flashbomb is in stable condition, His legs were fractured in 13 different places. His pelvis was shattered." " He had broken a couple ribs as well." He sighs again. " The Remend spell worked,but he will still be weak." " His bones are mended together and he should be fine." There ws silence then he spoke. " There was a moment where he was gone, we had o bring him back with shock pads. We almost lost him but he has a strong spirit. If he didn't he would have passed away." He walked away to rest. Just then 2 nurses wheeled Flashbomb out of the operating room. Flashbomb was under a serinity spell. His lower body was covered in bandages. He was wheeled right past the group and wheeled into a room. He was placed on a bed. The nurses allowed the group to visit him.

"R-right...", Pitch said, embarrassed and blushing a little. He really needed more friends.

"KYAH?!", he shouted, as Discord randomly appeared by Pinkie. Teleporting wasn't new, but... THAT was.

"Um... sorry... but... who are you.. ? And... what are you...?"

Razor rolled his eyes, then blinked when the pony screamed. Was he talking to him?

"I'm a griffon genius." He said, till he heard a voice behind him.

discord

discord looked at the pony. "don't mention it. ok it seems you guys got it here. Bye Rarity, later Applejack." and with that he disappeared. then found him self next to Pinkie. "Heya Pinkie."

Razor turned and saw....some sort of miss mashy patty whack creature. Razor didn't really know what to make of this.

"What are you? A GriffonWood horror prop?" Razor asked, confused by this strange creature.

[colour=#282828]Discord [/colour]

[colour=#282828]"I am the Ruling king of chaos, Discord, I am a [/colour][colour=#282828]D[/colour][colour=#282828][colour=#3A3A3A]raconequis. I live with Fluttershy near the woods." he said to the pony and the griffon staring at him. [/colour][/colour]

"D-Discord? Ruling King of Darkness...?"

He distinctly recalled learning of a pony of such a nane back when he was a foal.

"Wait... aren't you... evil...?"

"He said Chaos. Not Darkness." Razor said.

Razor thought for a moment then snapped his claws, "Now I remember. I heard about. Some crazy nutter creature that likes to make buffalo dance."

Razor didn't know if he should be cautious of this Discord fellow, or apathetic. Frankly all he wanted right now was somethign to eat, as his stomach made it known once more.

"Shut up." Razor said, punching his gut once.

Flasbomb Opened his eyes slowly. He looked up and saw Angel snapp next to him. He chuckled,"Ive been better he said as he adjusted in his bed. He looked at his legs they were bandaged and they hat an electric feel to them.He noticed that he was at peace he felt wonderfull. " How is everypony?" "Is Applejack ok?" He couldnt remember to much right after the impact of the boulder.

Rarity began to stir. The exhaustion weighed her down like the rock she lifted from Flashbomb. She could have sworn somepony was jackhammering her head, especially her horn. She opened an eye, and began to take the situation in. It seems she was in a hospital. Not a hospital bed, just on the floor. [colour=#800080]Did they bring me here just to forget about me? [/colour]Rarity attempted to stand up, but her quivering hooves gave in quickly, leaving her lying there. She saw she was in a room with Flashbomb and Angel. Not being able to help herself, she didn't fear asking for it. [colour=#800080]"C-can somepony help me..?" [/colour]Despite her weakness, and slight studder, her voice was still strong enough to reach up to them.