Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Discord

Discord Chuckled "no. as of late I have been reformed by Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Well mainly Fluttershy." he looked at the griffon "that was one of my many pranks oh who would want to be king of darkness? its so drab and boring." he turned to Pinkie "yes a boulder landed on to an unfortunate pony. I was there and took the pony and the those who where there too to the hospital the only one hurt was some pony i have no idea who he was."

Flashbomb sighed as he looked back to his lower body. " Im such a nusience to the others." He thought to himself. He laid there with a tear in his eye. He wiped it off and laid his head back ad watched Angel and Rarity. " He is a good pony rarity. He is kind and caring." He smiled and looked up the celing.

discord

Discord Turned and put his arms up defensively "what are you saying that i'm responsible for every little thing that's bad. i mean come on a boulder really Pinkie. you should know me better. i would do something way more crazy then dropping a boulder on some pony."

Angel finally realized Rarity was there. He put her up on a couch, and began worrying about her. [colour=#800080]"I am dreadful! I cannot begin to explain the many pains coursing through my body as I speak!" [/colour]Rarity's melodramatic side began to show, though because of her weakness, she couldn't accompany it with her normal hoof movements. Flashbomb told her that Angel was kind and caring, something Rarity had realized. She smiled at him. [colour=#800080]"I know darling. You are okay, right? No wing or hoof amputations?" [/colour]She had trouble seeing Flashbomb from where she was, and he was covered in a blanket, only making it harder.

Flashbmb enjoyed how dramatic rarity was. Most of the times it got on hs nerves. Butif it wasnt for her He would be long gone. "Yea i dont have any amputations." He chuckled. " Just some new scars." He then looked at the door and then looked back to her. " Thank you so much Rarity." He smiled and nodded to Angel. " And you to angel." He closed his eyes for a second. " I just want to get out of here." He said. " Im tired of lying around."

Flashbomb stirred in the bed. His legs still felt like sparks were nipping at his legs. He sighed with boredom. "Man why do i alwas hurt myself?" He complained. He liked havng company with him in the hospital but he wanted to be outside with them flying around. " Rarity, could i ask you a favour?" He asked the unicorn.

(Sorry guys. Lovinity can't help stop Discord. Lovinity isn't going to live [for now]. Lovinity isn't going to be enjoying Hearts and Hooves Day. Lovinity will not be getting a special some pony. Lovinity will not be online for a while here on Canterlot. I do not know how long it will be... could be a while... like maybe weeks.

So everyone this is my last goodbye until I return. I hope you guys enjoy Hearts and Hooves Day... do it for Lovinity. Do it for the sake of Equestria.)

(Sorry guys. Lovinity can't help stop Discord. Lovinity isn't going to live [for now]. Lovinity isn't going to be enjoying Hearts and Hooves Day. Lovinity will not be getting a special some pony. Lovinity will not be online for a while here on Canterlot. I do not know how long it will be... could be a while... like maybe weeks.

So everyone this is my last goodbye until I return. I hope you guys enjoy Hearts and Hooves Day... do it for Lovinity. Do it for the sake of Equestria.)

(Ummm discords a good guy)

(hey Somari I sent you a message)

The room had become silent. The ponies obviously weren't feeling the best. Flashbomb then asked Rarity for something. [colour=#800080]"Yes, Flashmob?" [/colour]Especially in Rarity's weakened state, she couldn't get Flashbomb's name correct. She was beginning to feel better, though her hooves were still sore, and the jackhammer turned into more of a regular hammer.

Flashbomb asked Rarity to make him a suit. Though Rarity was taken by surprise, it was a simple request. At least, it looked simple on the outside. [colour=#800080]"Just a normal suit? Or would you like one custom made?" [/colour]Rarity asked him. She didn't bring her normal sketchpad with her to draw ideas she had. She hadn't thought about Flashbomb in a suit. He didn't seem like the type to her. She conveniently found a notepad and pencil on the ground. She scooped those up, preparing to either jot down ideas for a suit, or name the price for it.

"I would like a suit that reflects my love for flight i would want it to be A dark blue and i want it to be simple." He smiled " if you can." " i will pay you whatever the cost for it."

Discord

"ok. very pony this may feel weird at first but don't worry it will be fine." Discord said snapping his fingers. they all disappeared then reappeared in the hospital next to Flashbomb's bed. "I brought visiters!" he said as he appeared