My little human: Reasons Highschool Sucks (Discussion and sign up)

Gearlock

So, I see you like MLP. And I also see that you may RP as an OC or as a copyrighted character. Good.

I am here to tell you that you have come to the rigjht place. This is a story (rp) of friedns and fouls who all go to Ponyville High, a normal school for those with wings, magic, and them normal people who seem to have the skills tthat those with magic or wings can't seem to do.

This Rp is going to try to be as close to high school as I can get it.... Nah, lets do this our way!

Plans:

High school Rp about... OCs and main cast. And all the fun drama that goes with it.

As for in RP dating anything but the 'adult' stuff is cool by me. But I do have some main cast shippings I follow like a hawk and force my OC(s) to make happen, why? I don't know.

So I need some Ideas and feed back.

PS: No matter who you want to play as I need to have a sinple app about them be it main cast or OC. But those who want to do main cast I also need a outline of how you play them. (Just to see if you go by canon or if you make you own changes)

I thought about that when posting this, but I plan to base it on the averge high school. No dorm, bad teachers, and the (give or take) 7 hour day. I want this to be us, the RPer, forcing our characters to go though the horror known as highschool. And their time there is all based on what we feel like making it.

So if this thing takes off I have a couple of Ideas that I want to run by everybody to see what you all think.

First off: I had this idea that our OC would have the some classes all year, due to Xreasons.

X= Because the school is seeing if they can build a stronger friendships if a group goes though the whole year together. Or anonther Idea.

Next, should/do you want mane ponies in this rp?

And last, give me some ideas.

Deadpool...... That's was funny, but I don't think deadpool would work very well in this rp use some one else if you would. And neo your in. Just post a short app about the human version of your oc.

XD

Name: Time Spinner

Hair: Brown short and flat.

Items of interest: Rocking the pocket watch still but this one is different. Silver and with a key etched on the front of it.

Personality: As normal Time Spinner he is very nerdy and will often times go into too much detail about something if he is asked about it.

(I can't think of anything else.)

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind being in this either... What if I was a teacher? Would that work? I had the idea of the typical mean teacher.

That wokrs perfectly. My next mission was searching for a teacher.

And Neo, your app is fine.