Foal Play! (open, please apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

Light was so excited that he it was finally time for his first day of school! He couldn't wait to see what other foals he would meet. He finally found the classroom building and noticed a few other foals outside. He wanted to walk up to then and talk to them but his nervousness got the best of him. He simply said noting as he walked into the classroom. He looked around the room and found an empty desk and started to trot towards it.

Pocket walked into her classroom with a devious smile. She loved to play tricks with other ponies and this was a great way to do so. She noticed the foals and tried to keep her mane bouncy and her hat in the right place.

[colour=#800080]"Keep them thinking I'm some foal. That way the will never expect me to be a trickster!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She thought[/colour]

Fleet Paw streaked down the street. He was late for school! And on his first official day in Ponyville, too. He ran as fast as his little legs could carry him, backpack thumping against his back as he yelled the occasional [colour=#ff8c00]"[/colour][colour=#ff8c00]Excuse me! Sorry! Coming through! Excuse me!"[/colour] at the ponies he passed, more than one of whom gave him a nasty look as he ran by. He felt bad about it, but there was no time. School was starting, and he was running late. Even if there were easily five other ways he wanted to run down, if for no other reason than to explore the town, he had to get to school on time.

Panting, he finally saw the school building come into sight. Putting on one last burst of speed, he sprinted the rest of the way to the school yard. Skidding to a halt a few yards away, he panted as he took in the sight. The massive red building before him must be the school building. That's the only explanation that made sense, since there were other children about his age arriving to school. Speaking of arriving, it looks like he arrived just on time, if not early. That's gotta be a record or something for how far he had to run. Taking a few deep breaths to try and normalize his breathing, he walked the rest of the way to the door.

Stepping inside, he saw even more kids already seated, waiting for the day to start, and others still standing about, chatting amongst themselves. Amongst the students currently here, none of them were griffons. Darn. Hopefully when more arrive there'll be a griffon or two. Setting his bag down on the empty desk chair closest to the door, he began to do a few stretches his dad told him he should do after running. He was never told why he should do them, but it felt good to do them, so Fleet did them.

A fairly large but slender black female foal walked in as she hid her face behind her bright neon mane. she sat in the far back left seat. she had a terrible way with others, she had a nack for hurting them, not even physically, just something about her could hurt them...especially ones who fell into foal love with her.

Air Siren zoomed over the black filly, crashing into the wall directly in front of her. He lay there for a moment but after a second before flipping himself over. He let out a cheerful yell. "Whew! that was fun!" His eyes landed on the black filly. "Oh wow! You look awesome! Like you could be a night agent or something!"

Pocket sat in the corner of the playground she watched as the other foals played. She noticed that there were two foal having a conversation. One was very tall and black. Now that was suspicious to Pocket. She listened in to there conversation.

Pawn and Knight walked down the streets, Knight in a rush, and Pawn taking his time. [colour=#b22222]"Come on, dude, hurry up!" [/colour]Knight yelled back to his younger brother. Pawn continued walking down the streets of Ponyville, with his head high and eyes closed, ignoring everything his brother was saying. [colour=#b22222]"Fine then, you can go yourself. Catch ya' later!" [/colour]Knight sped off towards the small school building. He crashed through the door loudly, and looked around. It was the same school he went to every year, and it never seemed to change. Some new students, but it always left everything the way it was. It's the price that comes with a small town elementary school. All years went to the same town. He found an empty seat by the door, and sat there, twiddling his hooves to wait for something to happen. [colour=#b22222]But why wait? [/colour]He thought to himself. He looked up, and saw the clock, and knew an evil plan. He focused his magic on the minutes hand, and moved it past the next number, and waited for the chaos to ensue.

Pawn eventually arrived at the school, and immediately sat at the empty desk he believed to be the perfect spot. He looked up to see if he was at the perfect time. He was late. He screamed, as if in pain, fell to the ground, and began punching it. [colour=#808080]"Imperfect! I am not here perfectly on time! I'm scum! I'm the scum of Equestria, ruining its perfect name!" [/colour]Knight was laughing madly at his brothers reaction. Pawn continued his rant on perfection, crying on the ground as he beat himself up.

(Pocket's going to have a fun time with Pawn and Knight. Wait...that came out wrong.)

Pocket noticed Knight had done something with the clock. She couldn't be too sure though. She trotted over there and waited for a sign. She noticed Knight and pawn and their...interaction. Pocket made her way over to Knight and whispered to him.

[colour=#800080]"I noticed that trick you did there. Interesting but still I could pull off a better one." [/colour]

While Knight was laughing at Pawn's crazy ranting and crying, a filly came up to him and talked to him. Knight's composure changed. [colour=#b22222]"Why hello there! I am Knight. Are you lost? Heaven is a long way from here, my angel." [/colour]He began using a convincing, yet fake Canterlot accent, which he believed helped with his bad pick up lines. He looked back over to Pawn, and flashed his mischivous smile again. [colour=#b22222]"What did you have in mind?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Nice try romeo but flattery is deaf on these ears. How about a little trick on the love birds over there." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket said pointing too the tall black foal and her companion.[/colour]

As one would guess, the pick up line didn't work. [colour=#b22222]Why does it never work? Am I saying them right? [/colour]She then pointed to two ponies nearby, saying to play a trick on them. Knight nodded. [colour=#b22222]"Anything to get my heart back."[/colour]

Edited by fireraven23

[colour=#800080]"I...have no idea. Your supposed to have ideas. I just pointed out two targets." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket lied. She did have a few ideas but they were things no pony would truly care about. She wanted something big with no blood on her hooves.[/colour]

Apparently the unnamed filly wanted him to come up with an idea. Knight looked over at the two ponies again. He honestly had no idea. He knew how to properly prank his brother, after all, he knew him well. But he wouldn't know a funny way to trick two completely random ponies. But, in an attempt to impress the filly, Knight snuck over to the two ponies, kicking his brother over on the way there and muttering a 'suck it up'. They didn't seem to notice him. He put went into the dark filly with the odd hooves personal space while she didn't notice, and yelled. [colour=#b22222]"BOO!" [/colour]It was the best he could come up with on the spot.

In the middle of Pawn's rants, he was brought back to reality when his older brother suddenly kicked him over. He wasn't in any pain, but he practically forgot about what just happened. He sat back on his desk, and opened up a book. He wasn't use to such a small school, and wanted to drown it out by studying. [colour=#808080]I shall do perfectly this year, this time. And I WILL gain my cutie mark this year![/colour]

Pocket face hoofed. She walked away and sat in the corner of the playground. She did however notice some two very big Colts on the playground talking.

[colour=#800080]"Ladies and gentlecolts, Our school bullies of the year." [/colour][colour=#000000]Pocket thought.[/colour]

"Chrysalis, huh?" Siren pondered it for a moment. "That's a nice name! Seems like it fits you. So where are you from? Are you a local, or did you come from out of town like myself?" He walked next to her smiling. "I came from Manehattan. Great place... kind of. Depends on where you live there, actually..."