Pony merch locations

korok132

Okay, I KNOW we had a topic for this somewhere, but after some looking around, I've come up empty. If a mod can point me at that thread and just merge this one with that one, that'd be pretty cool. Or we could just start a completely new thread.

Anyway, the idea behind this thread is to post where you have found some cool pony stuff and to see if anyone knows where you can find said stuff.

For example: I've seen a couple of pictures with pony plushies in them. I know there are are places like Ebay and other various websites that have fan made ones, but the ones I've seen looked professionally made, and I wanted to know if anyone's seen them in actual stores before I go out looking for them only to come up empty handed. If anyone could tell me some stores that they've seen them in (Toys'R'Us, Walmart, etc) that would be pretty awesome.

I would say where I've seen cool stuff, but the last time I went looking for pony stuff it was during Season 2 and I was looking specifically for blind-bags, so I don't have anything to share.

These are the only official plushes you're going to get right now:

Actually, there are a few more plushes out now. I recently picked up a Fluttershy the same size as the three little ones at Meijer (similar to a Target, but not as widespread) There are also now 20 inch tall plushes from the same company that have been released, like this one, but it seems those are only available online. In fact, as I was posting, I just ordered the big Fluttershy from Target.

Eh, those may be larger, but they're basically the same. :P Spaghetti hair!

Oh yeah, but there is a Fluttershy of those first ones, which I picked up at Hot Topic. There is also a set that's exactly the same material and style, just in a larger size. They cost about double the little ones, if I remember right. A bit different from the link Corsair gave.

We had to kill some time the other day, so I stopped over at this mall and found some fun Pony-stuff at both Hot Topic and Fryre?? A DVD/Music store. Lots of Welovefine stuff. Even had those new wallets that make you look like you have a tail..And some Doctor Hooves stuff to mingle with the Dr Who items. I was a little too amused by a Pinkie Pinkie shirt with her shouting, "Why you so Cray-Cray?", and I was about to buy a very cool and very reasonably priced Dr Hooves shirt, but they did not have my size. Meh. . Hot Topic also had comics..And the MLP stuff was not stuffed in the back, but right in the front with all the other 'Hot' items. The DVD store also had pins and keychains as well.

And the little plush figures Tales posted..The last one..No noodle manes! :-| Are pretty impressive. Show accurate...Cutie Marks on both sides...And only $25 $24.95. I noticed when I first logged onto the site at

http://4de.com/ponies it had an "Add to Cart" option, but it quickly morphed into a COMING SOON sign. Meh. And yeah, fans clobbered this site...While I don't collect plush dolls, I have a feeling if they put up a Applejack or Scootallo I'll probably snag one of those suckers. Fluttershy and Pinkie are next...

Well, lets get the obvious places out of the way. Hot Topic, Spencer's gifts, F.Y.E. and places like that tend to be common places to find stuff, although not necessarily stuff like plushies. As far as websites go, you could search all the regular sites, ebay, amazon and whatnot, but mainly there's WeLoveFine.com for pony merch online. There's also one called Redbubble, but I've seen varying reviews of them, and it seems pretty hit and miss with their products.

Well, if you're living or out in about in Germaney, their Burger Kings's Happy Meals have these.

http://youtu.be/HzeVuTv6g3g

Very high quality (and show accurate) toys for being what they are..And yes, the Burger King mascot in Germaney is really creepy.