My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

"[colour=#008080]EveryPony here is CRAZY![/colour]" SilverStar thought to herself. [colour=#008080]"We have a Time Travailing Pony, A Loving pegasus who is now a demon spawn, And a lazer Shooting Unicorn! What next? Me flying?[/colour]" She thought to herself. She shook the thought out of her head and tried to talk to Lovinity "[colour=#008080]Snap out of it! Fight it.. I dont know![/colour]" She decided to be quiet.. She wasn't helping at this point..

(I don't know a boss battle would work but Deity would be immune to Time Blitz and Time stop due to him being Time so the spell wouldn't effect him or his host. Perhaps Time spells will return him to time?)

Time looked around at his friends. Showboat had just shot out a random burst of magic, Flashbomb was preparing to fight lovinity/deity, and Silver was-, Time could sense an object on or around Silver Star. It was familiar, like one that Time had worn before. [colour=#696969]"Silver, what's in your bag?[/colour][colour=#000000]Time asked before his mind split and Deity said (Cause he can always talk to Time even when he is in somepony else.)[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"Ah you found the first piece."[/colour]

SIlverStar snapped out of her helpless trance, "[colour=#008080]My bag? Just some Paint, Pencils, Bits..[/colour]" She looked through it.. [colour=#008080]"And this... I have no idea how it got there...[/colour]" She pulled out the necklace and looked at it.

Time's eyes became very big. [colour=#696969]"That's my amulet! Y-you stole this from me?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said sounding very sad. Suddenly Time's face went pale as he saw a memory of Him in his house back in pony ville. He was running from lovestrucks and pulled it out of a book, then jumped to the ground. It seemed to have skipped for a few hours then another memory was heard but not seen.[/colour]

[colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#696969]"Your a great unicorn. Don't let anypony tell you differently. About 3,000 years ago Celestia gave this amulet to Luna to teach her magic. 2,000 years ago Luna did the same for me, In this situation there might come a time where I can't help anypony, and if this happens you will have to step up. You have great potential in magic and you should never forget that. [/colour][colour=#696969]This will help you use your magic without draining yourself. In case something goes haywire take rarity, angel, and yourself away from here...silver star."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time came back into sight realizing he somehow had met Silver before...but when?[/colour]

Flashbomb was confused and looked back and forth between Time and Silver star. [colour=#0000FF]"Whats so special about that amulet? Lovinity is freaking out over there and your worried about an amulet?"[/colour] Flashbomb heard Lovinity snort at him and he jumped slightly. He figured that Diety was unable to attack due to a lack of a horn.

[colour=#696969]"The amulet was a gift from Luna. It was given from Celestia to Luna and Luna to me when I was training to use magic. I wouldn't have given it to somepony I didn't trust...yet here we are with a Pony who I barely know with the amulet...and yet, I seem to recall giving it to you. Yet I can't seem to recall when I did such a thing. Besides, Deity can't control Love or wings for that matter due to his nature of limitations, He needs Time magic in order to do anything Properly. The most he can do right now it looked through Lovinity's eyes and maybe Walk. We've been through this before." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told the ponies around him.[/colour]

All Ponies

(Okay this RP is getting weird and overpowering... may I request we go back to the plot here [naturally, not suddenly]. Marcurius was the "supposed" thief... but remember from a while ago in this RP that there was another thief in the Parade... which we have not run into yet. This episode cannot be concluded until the thieves are defeated (I don't mean dead... just not able to be thieves). Marcurius, appears to have been defeated as a thief but who knows.)

---

Lovinity's red eyes continued to look at the other ponies. Deity inside Lovinity was trying to do things, causing Lovinity's eyes to flicker and her body to static like a TV. But Deity was not able to perform any acts of evil from within Lovinity. Very confused as to how he could possibly be completely powerless over Lovinity, Deity gave up. Lovinity fell to the ground and a black cloud came out of her, turning her back to the maroon colour she's supposed to be as Deity left Lovinity. Lovinity lay there on the ground... conscious, not hurt, but just needed a little time to get up.

( im just folowing the river.)

Flashbomb saw that Lovinity had dropped and had returned back to her normal colour. Everything had spiked with this whole diety power thing and the amulet, But he brushed it off. [colour=#0000FF]"Ok if everypony is done being nuts could we just have a normal day?"[/colour] He asked everypony. He looked back to Canterlot and then to Marcurius. [colour=#0000ff]" And you thief needs to be delt with." [/colour]He glared at him slightly and started to trot back to canterlot.

(sorry to cut time off like that but i kind of agreed with the overpowered thing. We can consider this as a energy spike i guess.)

[so lost, guess i might drop sadly, i cant keep up :/]

(I was thinking of adding a new guideline about that in the next episode... that each person individually may not make any more than one post every 2 hours or something like that. That'll enforce not only an attempt to keep the speed of the role play down a level, but also to give each person time to think thoroughly before they post.)

(I'm sorry to see you go QueenChrysalis. If you'd like, consider coming back for episode 2... I can't put any new guidelines in until this episode is finished. Hopefully by episode 2 I'll have new guidelines that will control the speed of the role play)

Flashbomb sighed and looked at the ground infront of him as he trotted alone back to Canterlot. He reached the gates and reentered the city. The Osprey landed on his back again and screeched. He wandered through the crowd and followed the flow to the parade.

(Yeah...I have no idea where that was truly going.)

[colour=#696969]"I have a good Idea with what to do with the- theives! There is more than one theif here! Marcurius do you know who the other theives are?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time scrambled trying to figure out what to do. He needed to find the other theives and get this whole mess done with.[/colour]

---

Lovinity woke up, still dazed from the freedom of Deity. She felt the dark presence leave, but hide (Hide in Time since it is his?). She got up on her hooves and looked at Marcurius, Time, SilverStar, and Snowboat.

"[colour=#800000]What... what just happened?[/colour]" Lovinity asked, scratching her mane with her wing in confusion. "[colour=#800000]I was trying to do something and then I blacked out.[/colour]"

[colour=#696969]"Oh you just suffered from Deity taking over your body. Now how do we deal with these other theives. The entire Town of canterlot is now in a panic because something is missing."[/colour]

Flashbomb got to the 2nd tier where the parade had been marching through. He sat down on a bench that was shaded by a large oak tree. He felt bad for ditching the others but he felt tired of the random encounters with Deity, He dispised Deity and his lust for power. He sat like how Lyra in ponyville sat. He looked up a the large tree, The osprey landed next to him and stood there looking at the other ponies around in the crowd.

(Lovinity doesn't know about the other thieves)

Lovinity looked at Time in confusion.

"[colour=#800000]Other thieves? You mean there's thieves at the parade as we speak?[/colour]" Lovinity asked.

"[colour=#800000]And something is missing. What's missing?[/colour]" Lovinity also asked, completely puzzled.

Lovinity was still too dazed to actually get the "heart skip" feeling from hearing about there being other thieves.

The situation was dying down. Lovinity was no longer possessed, Marcurius gave up, and now they were discussing something about 'other thieves'. Showboat was just as confused as Lovinity when Time mentioned other thieves and something going missing. Lovinity asked about it before Showboat. [colour=#0000cd]"Why am I the last to know about this stuff?" [/colour]Showboat said to himself again.

[colour=#696969]"Well it would only make sense. All through today there was a commotion going on while all of us, Including Marcurius were in the coffee shop. This commotion is continuing right now. What's more the pocket watch was stolen while I was away from marcurius and if he levitated it or even teleported it even Showboat would have been able to detect that. He says he stole it from a mare therefore there are more thieves in town. These thieves caused the ruckus we all heard and are still in town right now. We should be need to get over there quick!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. While most of that was just a guess It was a pretty good one,,,at least that's what Time thought. He was still curious about a few things, like who could have stolen the pocket watch while he was blinded by something. What's more what was with the new Time Spell, a group of thieves, lovinity and Flashbomb showing up, and even the incident with Silver and the amulet. After all how could they all happen on the same day. This holiday could be the thought of it but wouldn't that be a bit much just for one day? Not to mention the whole mess with the...memory? Time shook it off and focused back on the topic at hand.[/colour]

Marcurius was completely dumbstruck by what had happened. Something about ponies that could blast trees into oblivion, weird changing pegasus with weird eyes and an incorporeal being called Deity really made him question his line of work. Then Time brought up the point of the other thieves, "[colour=#0000cd]Yeah, other thieves. I just want out. I don't like my luck with this line of work. I'll help you out, it's the least I could do for you guys for, you know, not roasting me." [/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Well it would only make sense. All through today there was a commotion going on while all of us, Including Marcurius were in the coffee shop. This commotion is continuing right now. What's more the pocket watch was stolen while I was away from marcurius and if he levitated it or even teleported it even Showboat would have been able to detect that. He says he stole it from a mare therefore there are more thieves in town. These thieves caused the ruckus we all heard and are still in town right now. We should be need to get over there quick!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said. While most of that was just a guess It was a pretty good one,,,at least that's what Time thought. He was still curious about a few things, like who could have stolen the pocket watch while he was blinded by something. What's more what was with the new Time Spell, a group of thieves, lovinity and Flashbomb showing up, and even the incident with Silver and the amulet. After all how could they all happen on the same day. This holiday could be the thought of it but wouldn't that be a bit much just for one day? Not to mention the whole mess with the...memory? Time shook it off and focused back on the topic at hand.[/colour]

"[colour=#800000]Woah wait a minute... the watch is missing? It was glowing orange during your Deity incident not too long ago here in the same location. Did some pony randomly sneak it away from you or something?[/colour]" Lovinity replied. She was pretty much as confused if not more confused than every pony else. She awoke some from her daze and tried to concentrate and figure out who could have stolen the watch, why, and how.

Edited by Lovinity

Time

---

Lovinity, now coming out of her daze slowly but surely, replied to Time.

"[colour=#800000]Sorry... I'm still in a daze.[/colour]" Lovinity replied.

"[colour=#800000]So I agree with you. Let's go. But may I ask that you don't intend to harm any of the thieves unless it's for the life of some pony? Chaos is already happening in a lot of quantity and I'd feel more comfortable if we didn't cause a great amount ourselves.[/colour]" Lovinity requested.

Lovinity rubbed her head with her hoof to try and wake herself to the fullest from the daze.

[colour=#000000]Time sighed [/colour][colour=#696969]"I will try to do this but...I can't promise anything. I despise thieves you know." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told Lovinity. He started to trot towards canterlot.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](I just got an idea with everyponies favorite Thief OC...*hint hint*.)[/colour]

Flashbomb heard some guards chating with eachother. he caught wind of their talk, Something having to do with stolen items and thieves running through canterlot. Flashbomb was slightly concerned but brushed it off. He looked into his bag and fund the helmet facemask he had been working on since the Accademy. He was trying to make it so he could do a sonic Flashboom without crippling his vision and hearing. He took out a screw driver and Tinkered on his helmet. The osprey nudged him, Flashbomb chuckled and scratched his head. He continued to work on his helmet. He left his music player beside him with his headphones after he pulled out his helmet. He didnt pay any attention as he worked.

Time

---

As Time and Lovinity trotted back to the parade at Canterlot, Lovinity replied to Time.

"[colour=#800000]I can understand Time. I just... don't like seeing hate or violence. I guess it's the Fluttershy personality in me.[/colour]"

Lovinity looked in front of her for a little as they continued trotting, and then spoke further, trying to lighten the mood and contradict herself in a slight way.

"[colour=#800000]Heh... I wish we had some sort of magic that could cure anything evil. As far as I know, no such thing exists. Not even I could do such a thing.[/colour]" Lovinity then teasingly nudged Time. "[colour=#800000]But if it was like that then what adventures would there be? A bunch of tea parties? Happy toys everywhere? Everyone getting along just fine? To some, it must be boring. And to ponies like me, we'd become useless.[/colour]"

Edited by Lovinity