My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (canceled)

Lovinity

[colour=#000000]He chuckled at what showboat had said but felt like he was trying to top the other two and it wasn't working. Time didn't mention the amount of Ponies they both nearly killed including each other. Showboat then offered to show silver to his hotel room very... pleasantly. [/colour][colour=#000000]Time quickly offered to help silver. He didn't quite trust this showboat yet.[/colour][colour=#696969] "There's a pretty good one called the prancing pony near here. It's not that much either." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told Silver. He felt around for his pocket watch but only met air. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Wha-. NO! WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS IT?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said panicking and searching all over the coffee shop for the pocket watch. He knew he had it when he saw silver but where was it now. [/colour][colour=#696969]"FLASH IT'S GONE!"[/colour]

SilverStar smiled "[colour=#008080]Thanks! Hopefully it died down out there, Id hate to get even more lost.[/colour]" She sighed, and got up. She had already finished her coffee and threw away her cup. and levitated a few bits onto the table. Then Time Spinner also offered to walk her to the prancing pony. [colour=#008080]OH! That sounds nice! Id like that too. Is it alright If time tags along?[/colour]" She asked almost out of the door, She was excited to go take a nap.. It helped ruffle up her mane. She got outside before Time Spinner started freaking out. She didnt hear the pony's yells. She waited outside for them. She looked around and noticed a strange pony who was carrying some rope. "[colour=#008080]What the?[/colour]" She said to herself

Lovinity came back from CloudsDale (sorry had to)

She flew over head the crowd and noticed a strange figure... Someone under a cloak.

"Why's that pony like that?"

She flew closer, but still a little distant, and noticed the figure was taking things from ponies. She swooped down and acted as though she didn't know.

"Hi'a! Im Lovinity. What's yor name?" Lovinity said.

• Like 1

SilverStar noticed Lovinity was back from clouds dale. She come down to talk to the pony carrying the roap. She trotted over to them and said to Lovinity "[colour=#008080]Lovinity! I finished the sketch! Wana see it? Hu hu? Wana? [/colour]" She was excited to show her new friend the drawing she did of her and cadence.

Lovinity replied to SilverStar. "Sure let's see! Oh have you met this pony yet? I was asking her/ him what his/ her name was. I haven't seen this pony around town so must be new to Canterlot. So I felt a greeting would be nice for him/her."

(The ropes are in my saddle bags and him.)

Mercurius[colour=#282828] was slightly surprised at the small filly that flew up to him. Even stranger, another came up confirming that she wasn't lying about her name, Lovinity. "[/colour][colour=#0000cd]My name is Mercurius. I'm afraid that it is much too dangerous for two young fillies like yourselfs. There is apparently a criminal loose, and you never know what one might do when backed into a corner. Come I'll take you to your parents.[/colour]" Both fillies offered a good opportunity, however the unicorn might be able to get away, the pegasus on the other-hand, once the wings closed up where quite easy to carry around.

SilverStar looked at him angrily "[colour=#008080]IM not a Filly, And im here by myself.. For you info, Im SilverStar, Painter extraordinary! Not much of a Mage though..." [/colour]She levitated her sketchpad over to him. [colour=#008080]"And according to my friends back in Fillydelphia, Im a 'Tom Colt'...[/colour]" She said smiling. She looked at the pony, He was dressed in a cloak, But she didnt care. He looked cool, Cool enough to sketch, She would have to remember what he looked like and do it later.

Darkness sat upon a rooftop, basking in the shade (i know its odd), the sun made his pelt heat up to fast, he looked down upon the town, wondering what everypony was thinking. Most were probably out with a special somepony, something he would never have, or with friends, another thing that would forever evade him. He closed his eyes and rested his head, within this darkness the only thing a careful eye would catch were his red mane or tail, that was it.

"Hehe Mercurius I never knew who my parents were... No pony knows." She was referring to the time she was trapped in an unknown location for the first severalyears of her life. She made a signal... Gesture... To SilverStar, to discretely tell her this pony may be up to no good.

SilverStar noticed Lovinity didnt trust this pony, she rolled her eyes slightly "[colour=#008080]Never judge a book by its cover[/colour]" She thought to herself, [colour=#008080]"Hes probably very kind![/colour]" She smiled thinking to herself. She hoped he would look at her work. She like showing off every now-and-then.

Time frantically searched for his pocket watch. He threw tables around and made complete chaos in the coffee shop to find. He was so panicked that he forgot about how ponies talk now and started talking normally. [colour=#696969]"THE BLASTED POCKET WATCH IS IN COHERENT TO BE SEEN! IT MUST HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY A SCOUNDREL! WHEN WE GET OUR HOOVES AROUND THEM THEY WILL WISH THEY WERE BURNING IN THE HOTTEST BLAZES OF OBLIVION WHERE ALL THEY FEEL IS PAIN. AH IF THEY PUT THE POCKET WATCH ON DEITY WILL HAVE AN APOCALYPSE TO BRING UP! WE HAVE TO FIND IT!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He screamed at the top of his lungs. He noticed a stallion in a cloak outside talking with silver and lovinity. On normal circumstances he would have checked on the two but Lovinty could take care of it and Time needed to find the pocket Watch before somepony put it on. If they did and deity realized that he could transfer and take over that body. Not to mention if the pony was a unicorn and could utilize the power of the pocket watch and Time magic.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](I'm pretty sure that I took grammer and threw it somewhere with this paragraph.)[/colour]

Lovinity watched as SilverStar got mad at Merculius.

"Excuse us," Lovinity said to him. Lovinity turned and quietly talked to SilverStar. She didn't know she thought he was a nice guy based on her reaction.

"SilverStar... No need to be mad. That'll just make things worse. We know anger can make any pony bitter. So let's try to be nice. Is that okay?" Lovinity smiled. Since SilverStar did not respond to her signal, Lovinity decided to just let it go. She did not want to cause any (more) trouble.

"Sorry about that. You want to take us to our parents? May I ask why youd like to... We're not lost or anything. And we can handle dangerous situations by ourselves." Lovinity said toMerculius

(AGHHHH, took that off a while ago!)

Mercurius was surprised to hear that not only the young filly SilverStar was by herself, but she wasn't much of a much of a mage. And the field has leveled again, He bowed his head to hide his smile, and to get ready for the next act. Closed his eyes and brought his head up. "[colour=#0000cd]I would feel simply awful if something would happen to either of you," [/colour]he answered, only partly lying, "[colour=#0000cd]I the, chivalrousness and humble Mercurius, would be unable to look at myself in a mirror if something bad happend."[/colour]

Lovinity heard Time scream about missing pocket watch.

"Excuse us Mercurius. It sounds like someone lost a pocketwatch. We'll be back shortly. SilverStar I might need your help locating this watch. Is that okay? You could keep Mercurious company if you'd rather do that." Lovinity got ready to head out after SilverStar's reply.

[colour=#282828]

SilverStar smiled "[colour=#008080]It is taking those two awhile. And.. I do need to get checked in soon. Lovinity. Could you show me where the Prancing Pony hotel is? You can come to Mr.. Mercurius. If you want.[/colour]" She smiled and took back her Sketch pad and put it in her saddle bag. [colour=#222222]SilverStar smiled "[/colour][colour=#008080]Ill be fine! I really need to get some rest, That was a long train ride..[/colour][colour=#222222]" She sighed tiredly. [/colour][/colour]

Lovinity reappeared suddenly, flying over to a random alley. Silver Star ran in following. After looking, Showboat noticed somepony in a cloak. Showboat was curious to what was happening, but was distracted when Time came running out of the coffee shop, yelling about his missing pocket watch. Showboat was laughing loudly at his rage, not caring if he was being insensitive. [colour=#0000cd]"Have you checked your chair? Or the waitress'?" [/colour]He turned back to Silver, who still needed to find the hotel. [colour=#0000cd]"I know where the Prancing Pony is." [/colour]He said. [colour=#0000cd]Which way is it? [/colour][colour=#000080]East. And we get to rest when we get there, right? [/colour][colour=#0000cd]Maybe. It does sound nice again.[/colour]

Lovinity replied. "Hold on a quick moment."

Lovinity flew straight up a little bit to check up to make sure the missing watch situation wasn't causing chaos.

He saw Time frantically trying to find his watch, knocking things over. Lovinity flew back down. She took time to think over what to do: Go with SilverStar, or help Time.

"Okay you go on ahead Silver. Sorry but I really should try and help Time get his watch... He looks very upset."

SilverStar smiled "[colour=#008080]Its alright! Mercurius and Showboat will show me where the hotel is, Then i can sleep for a bit. Ill meet you in the lobby in about... a hour? I just want a nap.[/colour]" She told Lovinity. She was happy to meet some-pony new.

(Sorry for short post)

(sorry i had to catch up.)

Flashbomb enjoyed his time conversing with time. He Lauged when Showboat told him his tale. Silver star went outside, Flashbomb turned around [colour=#0000FF]"Where is my capachinno?"[/colour] His patience was reaching his end. He was about to scold the waitress some more but was cut off when Time yelled out.He was looking for something, Flashbomb was confused beyond belief. He started yelling about his watch. Flashbomb's eyes dialated when he heard that. It was the artifact that he used to ontrol time itself. And with out it the Appoccolyse would be brought about. He remembered the battle with the demon And he shudddred. He tried to help him. [colour=#0000FF]"Where do you think it is?"[/colour] He asked him with apang of haste. He then saw that time was loking out the window. a cloaked pony was talking to Lovinity and Silver. He looked suspicious. He ran ot the door. [colour=#0000FF]"Hey you! Did you steal a watch ? Tell me the truth!"[/colour]

Marcurius also heard the scream which put him pulled him from one conudrum into another, 'His pocket watch was stolen? More thieves in town than just me, then, he thought as he went back to where he picked up the pocket watch from the two mares. Might be worth looking into. Another unicorn came up and offered to take SilverStar to the prancing pony. [colour=#0000cd]"Alright,"[/colour] he said to Lovinity, [colour=#0000cd]"I'll come back as soon as possible to help out with the search for the missing pocket watch. You have my word as a stallion of Trottingham that I shall not rest until. . . well you can guess the rest.[/colour]" He turned to go to the Prancing pony when another pegasus came up to him accusing him of stealing the pocket watch. [colour=#0000cd]"You wound me,"[/colour] Marcurius said truthfully, [colour=#0000cd]"I never met him nor seen him before, therefor I most certainly do not have his pocket watch. Besides, I am offering to help him. If I stole it, why would I agree to help the person I stole it from to locate it?"[/colour]

Lovinity looked at SilverStar.

"Well... I dont know where the Hotel is either."

Flashbomb then tried to blame Marcurius for stealing the watch.

"Flashbomb!" Lovinity shouted on impulse, but didn't mean to yell.

"Sorry for shouting."

Lovinity was about to say more but she stopped herself because she knew the pony was stealing things, and the pony might have very well stolen the watch. But she wanted to keep peace... While at the same time trying to get the watch back.

She then asked Flashbomb to follow her a short distance away. "Excuse us."

Lovinity told Flashbomb she wanted peace, but also knew Marcurious may have stolen the watch.

(IM SORRY! :cry: )

SilverStar smiled [colour=#008080]"Of course! Thanks I really appreciate it.. Ive never been to Canterlot before, so Im kinda not familiar where everything is." [/colour]She felt slightly akwared, It felt like something was off. But she couldn't tell. She shook off the feeling and just decided to go with the flow. FlashBomb also accused [colour=#282828]Mercurius Of stealing the watch, And Lovinity pulled him aside for something. (You people post fast...)[/colour]

Flashbomb followed Lovinity. She told him to cam himself down, Being the stubborn pony he was he Blamed him again [colour=#0000FF]"Lovinity the watch that Time had lost is a very powerfull artifact! If we cant find it we are in deep Water! That pony is the most suspicious one there! You might have let him get away with a powerfull item!"[/colour] Flashbomb argued. He watched the pony go with silverstar and showboat. He knew something was off with him, That conartist smile of his.