• 2 weeks later...

NAME- Rosemary Flower

GENDER- Filly

RACE- Pegasus

HISTORY- Born in Stalliongrad, her parents mysteriously disappeared during Strong's pilgrimage to visit his late mother. Rosemary was then adopted by Strong and happily lives with him in Ponyville.

LOOKS- She's rather small for her age and has a snow white colour. Her mane and tail are long and flowing which she brushes regularly and she has gentle cyan eyes.

C MARK- A corsage of 3 red roses tied in a white diamond studded ribbon

PERSONALITY- VERY shy and quiet. She is really kind and gentle and tends to become aggressive when someone close to her is hurt.

LIKES- Animals, flowers, parasprites(though she knows not to feed them or bring them home) and Strong

DISLIKES- pain, sadness, her friends in pain, bugs

RANDOM FACT- She speaks with a thick, russian like accent and tends to unknowingly replace English words or sentences with her native tongue. Once made aware she'll try to translate.

I'm actually sort of happy for the slow pace. I can spend much, much more time for an app for Poof. I started months ago on him and never finished!! :D

Cutie Mark story is holding me back... :roll:

Oh!! If you'd like I can take a look at Poof and see if anything comes to mind? :3 Hey wait!!! I remember Poof!!! Hahahaha is he related to Fresco? :D

((I'm with Bluemoon in the water, farthest away from the cabins of anypony O//o Remember scamps, didn't Dawn open the door thus ripping the tape in the girls cabin?))

:shock:

Tape? What tape? Why was I not aware of this!?

Oh!! If you'd like I can take a look at Poof and see if anything comes to mind? :3 Hey wait!!! I remember Poof!!! Hahahaha is he related to Fresco? :D

Oh what? Yeah sure!! I'll send you what I have later today. Also, I kind of forgot about Fresco.. :blush:

No worries Silvie! And the tape miss licorice put on the doors to make sure no pony snuck out and if the tape was still on by morning shed give everyone in the cabin 5 bits :3

Oooohhhhh...... I though she had to go to the bathroom >\\< Ill edit that...

No it's my turn I'm just procrastinating XD

Good for you!! Procrastination is a virtue!! For good things come to those who wait!!

Plus, haste makes waste, so why rush!? :D

Jk, get to it, it's dying lol :lol:

• Like 1

I've been posting here and there, but either my posts are being ignored or y'all aren't getting them...

Oh no no no!! AFB (if I may call you that), you're fine. When I was refering to people not posting, I meant people who haven't posted for extended periods of time and they really should because another character was interacting with them.

Speaking of which, I should get to posting now. :P