Slender with Ponies (Interest check)

It's a normal day in ponyville or at least it was for recent events. Ponies lately have gone missing from foals to young stallions and mares. Nopony is sure as to where they go but now it's getting serious. Celestia has charged the top police force to this case and they will do everything in their power to find the kidnapper and put him/her to justice. However there have been rumors lately that a group ponies are going into the forest late at night then appearing during the day. Not to mention a mad Stallion was outside rambling and shouting about some 'nightmares' and 'sightings' he's had. He has been detained but it has spooked some of the other ponies into believing what he has said. You are in ponyville during that Time, and you will have a strong presence to this entire investigation but will you live or will you fall?

---------------------------------------------------------

I will be playing Slenderman and my Time Spinner who will be a researcher.

---------------------------------------------------------

You can play as any of the following:

Mane 6

OC's

CMC

any background character

------------------------------------------------------------

You will also have to tell about what faction your in for this. You can have any of the following:

The Cult

The Investigation (Ponies accepted in; air siren, and jigsaw.)

The mad Ponies (Ponies accepted in; Derpy Hooves.)

The researchers (Ponies accepted in; Time Spinner.)

The new pony in town (Ponies accepted in; Harmony charmer, draco.)

Totherark (Taken by Red-soul eclipse)

-------------------------------------------------------------

I will also need you to send an App just so I can find out about your characters info.

Name:

Cutie mark:

Faction:

Coat colour:

mane and Tail colours:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the nightmare.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this one would be like everyone was normal for the standard equestria stuff. Like Time Spinner wouldn't be able to freeze Time. Or if he could Slendy wouldn't be affected by it. Just some of those things. I also want to talk about Slendy and how people die. I want it to be a surprise to most of the RPers but I kind of want the RPer who dies to be in on it so he/she doesn't flip their hooves and yell at me...I've seen that before.

Sure! So the story of your OC would have a lot to do with how your character intereacts with our slendy. The cult would be on his side while the investigators would be trying to stop him and the cult. The Investigators would be trying to get all the answers they can which would involve questioning anypony who has dealings with them. In the story Slendy would 'infect' certain ponies with nightmares and things of that sort. They would go insane and may either help slendy or start babbling. The researchers would work similar to that. They could have heard one of the mad ponies ranting outside or they could have had the nightmares and looked into it. They could be recruited by the cult or the investigators but that choice is up to them. The last one would be the new pony in town which is just you came to the wrong city at the wrong Time. This could lead to your pony joining any one of these factions. There are the real characters like the CMC or lyra, or something like that. They could become any one of those but CMC probably wouldn't be part of the cult or the investigation team. I would say foals would be part of there own team where they could help everypony or none at all. There is also a need for a Slendy and a Totherak which is Slenderman's assistant. I think that's all of the roles...

Name: Air Siren

Cutie mark: A turtle shell with

Faction: Investigation

Coat colour: Green

mane and Tail colours: Brown

Additional details: Siren is a traveler who has heard many interesting stories along the rode. Stories that he took notice of were the numerous ones of a faceless pony appearing before somepony goes missing. He was summoned by Celestia to join the team and find out the truth of the disappearances for his talent in getting others to talk in a very passive way. (Subject to change if any details are in accurate.)

[colour=#282828]Name: Jigsaw[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Young Mare[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: A light blue jigsaw puzzle piece.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Faction: Investigation[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Coat colour: Dark blue.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]mane and Tail colours: Blonde with darker streaks.[/colour]

Both jigsaw and air siren are approved! Welcome to the equestrian investigation department, let's see if you live...

also I am allowing people to play up to 3 characters so if you want to throw another in you can. I would prefer if they were in a different faction but it's okay if they aren't. :)

Just to make things interesting, I think I'll submit two apps :D

Numero Uno:

[colour=#282828]Name: Fluttershy[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Mare[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: Three pink butterflies.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Faction: Investigators[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Coat colour: [/colour][colour=#000000]Yellow[/colour]

[colour=#282828]mane and Tail colours: Pink![/colour]

[colour=#282828]And dos:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Name: Red-Soul Eclipse (Alternate form)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Stallion[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark:[/colour]

529669_421383741282216_406709178_n.jpg

[colour=#282828]Faction: Cult[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Coat colour:[/colour]

10zd0fr.jpg Minus the wings in case anypony has a problem with them XD I can understand that. So yeah, no wings

[colour=#282828]mane and Tail colours: Black[/colour]

They are both approved but uh...be warned this isn't an 18+ RP so when Some pony dies try not to be too graphic about it. Also remember to only kill someone if they're cool with it. We don't need chaos about and then getting this shut down. :)

Also bump...we just need a few more players

Oh and about red-soul...That would be good for a second form of another pony but just looking at him in the middle of ponyville everyone would suspect him. I also have to say that he would also fit the role of Totherak. Which is Slenderman's little assistant. So if you want you could have him take that position.

I consider that a spawn of oblivion. XD. (Don't take that the wrong way. I love the way he looks! I just feel like he would be trying to kill other ponies.) But seriously though do I put him down as our Totheark. This means you get the right to mess with other ponies and you could how up literally anywhere you want. (If I can decide How I want the death thing to go, you may even get to send a Message with a creepy picture on it. XD)