Board Game Arena

Davroth

So I was wondering if anyone here was using Board Game Arena. It's a website that allows you to play a variety of board games for absolutely free, officially liscensed from the copyright holders. It's not so easy to learn the games if you haven't played them before, but it's well done, and easy to use otherwise.

If you want to, you can make an account and add me. My name on there is "Davroth" as well. :)

I usually play Race for the Galaxy or Gosu, which are both learnable when interested in board- and cardgames at all. ^^

This sounds super fun. Going to go join up!

Ooh, I've been trying to get into board games lately; it's something different to do with one's friends. But they are quite expensive. I recently got Carcassonne, which is a great game with plenty of expansion potential, but being able to try out new games for free sounds great! Definitely signing up this afternoon.

Add meeeeeeeeh! DX

Ooh, looks like fun! I play board games a lot with my family, but since I've been away from home, there's not been many I can play with.

Saw a lot of cool games when I visited Germany last month, but most of them weren't translated.

(I'm Rackenhammer there if you want to add me)