Slick was trying to reassure Knight about fillies. Clearly, it wasn't helping at all. Months of fear and hate couldn't be ended after a small speech. It especially didn't help when Slick mentioned his mother, and reminded Knight of his. [colour=#B22222]"Let's just drop the topic." [/colour]He said when Slick finished. Somepony else reminded Knight that it was his turn for Truth or Dare. [colour=#b22222]"Alright... You! Guy who's giving me a sword! What's your name? Anyways, truth or dare!" [/colour](Gearlock)

Truth

What is the most awkward thing you can think of that happened to you?

Dare:

I dare you to stand up and tell everypony on the bus that you like wearing socks when nopony is looking! (Is wearing socks embarrassing for a male pony? I always saw them as the pony equivalent of lingerie...)

Slick had used Shade as an example, putting a hoof on her shoulder and saying how harmless fillies, like her, were, and that he would trust her. [colour=#800080]Aww..[/colour] Shade found it really sweet how he was standing up for fillies like that, but didn't say anything about it out loud. [colour=#800080]"Do you like them?" [/colour]She held up her front two hooves- one pink, one green. [colour=#800080]"I guess that socks aren't really necessary, but they're kind of fun!" [/colour]Shade giggled, not surprised at all that Slick had never tried them himself.[colour=#800080] "Would you like to? You can wear mine!" [/colour]She started pulling one of her socks off- The bright pink one. [colour=#800080]"Cmon, Slick!! It'll be fun!!" [/colour]She giggled more, hoping he'd do it.

Socks!? Oh boy... Slick was pretty open to most things but socks were... more than odd on a colt, even by his standard! He took a look at the pink sock and laughed, taking it in his hoof "[colour=#006400]Well, no harm in trying right?[/colour]" He asked with another, almost nervous laugh, placing the sock on one ear so it drooped down the side of his face, giving him a pretty goofy look. He looked almost un-amused as he looked up at shade, the only real reason why he did this was to prove to Knight that fillies were indeed harmless, he better be watching... Slick was wearing a sock on his ear for this... But Shade probably was looking for a more... 'normal' sock wearing position. He took it off his head, giving Shade a small, nervous grin before slowly slipping it on his right front hoof, letting the hoof just flop in front of him "[colour=#006400]Pink really isn't my colour...[/colour]" he stated, looking from shade to his hoof then back again. Bursting out into loud laughter, rolling onto his side like it was the funniest joke ever, and to Slick it wasn't! But it was pretty close! Maybe... top ten material? Who knows, but half of it was due to intense embaressment, a feeling that Slick hadn't really felt before... why was this coming up now?

• Like 1

"Judt call me Gearlock Knight." Gear thought about his options at the moment, he could take a dare and prove to all that he was the bravest, but if they dare was to take off his goggles... And turth he wouldn' have to take off his goggles, and if asked about them he could just make up a story, but he didn't wan to lie to his new friends. What the hay. "Truth." He though about the question with great detail. "I would have to say... The first time I tried to tell a filly I liked her. She thought when I first started to talk to her thinks were goin great... Then when I asked her to go get a milkshake with me, like on a date she told me she truth I batted for the other team. Now here comes the akward part." He glanced at all the ponies that were listening to add suspence. "For the next couple months she sat right next to me in magic Ed." He smiled for a breif moment. "It sucked. Now my little ponies(ha) I chose pocket for the next round."

Truth

What would be the worst possible thing to happen to you in this trip.

Dare

((Slap me in the face and try to sell me hillshire farn brand meat.... I am joking)) Get somepony to proclaim there undiying love to you, or to the great and powerfully bus driver. You may proclaim your love to the bus driver that would work to.

IPod doesn't like coding so deal this my ^ spoilersz

((sorry for all the errors my iPod doesn't like me very much, so the auto correct picks and chides when to work or when to change words, when I get up tomorrow I fix it.))

Pocket looked at gearlock with a bit of smile. [colour=#800080]"Let's do truth!"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]"What would be the worst possible thing to happen to you in this trip?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Pocket looked at the ground for a few seconds, the worst thing to happen to her? She knew what it would be but should she tell them?[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"The worst possible thing..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She looked between Shade and Flash. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Would be if I fell in love and got my heart broken..."[/colour]

[colour=#000000]She coughed a bit now trying to pull herself together. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Alright, Bluemoon, Truth or dare?"[/colour]

Dare

[colour=#000000] I dare you to take off your socks, Fill them with some sort of drink, then put them back on. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Truth[/colour]

We get left behind and you can only pick three ponies to go with you, Who are they?

(Spoliers have failed me...)

Flashbomb opened his eyes and brushed his mane out of his face. He noticed that everypony behind him were still playing Truth or dare. He looked over to broken and saw that she was listening to the game intently. Flashbomb reached into his bag and pulled out a book he had been reading about the history of the wonderbolts. It wasnt his favorite thing to do but it was something. Blizzy sat beside him and looked out the window, He didnt know what to say to her about how he felt about her. He decided to let the dust settle a little before he brought it up to her. He sipped on his energy drink, Just then the bus driver made a noise. The bus jumped and Flashbomb spilled his drink everywhere. [colour=#0000FF]"Horsefeathers."[/colour] Flashbomb said as energy drink spilled all over Blizzy and him. [colour=#0000FF]"Im so sorry....." [/colour]He appologised to her. He tried to find something to clean it up with. His book was ruined by the liquid and the text smeared all down the page.

Violet also accepted the invitation and sat down next to Shade who offered one of her socks to Slick to try it on. It was really funny when Slick put it in his ear but then he weared it in his right hoof. Knight didn't cared with them much he rather played truth or dare with the others. "It looks perfect!"-said Violet than giggled a bit. "Welcome to the group Slick! That means you will need to wear it to the end of the trip. Understand?..."-she said the last few words with a serious face and with a serious tone. After a few seconds she started to laugh and when she finished she looked at Slick again ansd said. "I'm not kidding..." Than she looked at Shade. "Sorry, I couldn't leave this out. Well..I rather let you talk."-she said as she smiled at them than turned into Knight's direction. "Hey, Knight! You like the funny stories am I right? Because I have one which is really funny but just if you are interested." Violet thought it's a good way to start a conversation with him and the the other thing will come automaticly and while she speak with him Shade has a lots of time to became mate with Slick.

"So, want to hear it?

Knight turned to Slick, who was putting socks on! And, being Slick, he didn't put them on in any normal way. Knight was laughing his flank off at the sock dangling from his ear! He was a bit disappointed when he put it ton in the conventional way, but still found it funny that his friend was wearing socks. [colour=#b22222]"You're so awesome Slick!"[/colour] One of the fillies, Violet was it? Asked Knight if he wanted to hear a funny story. [colour=#b22222]"Eh. Sure." [/colour]He still feared getting too close with her, in a personal way, so he held back his normal excitement when hearing a funny story from other ponies.

Blizzy jumped up, flapping her wings and managing to hit her head on the ceiling of the bus. "[colour=#008080]Okay, ow[/colour]," she said cringing and rubbing her head with her hoof. She sucked in a breath and looked at Flash, still cringing a little from the pain her head was now feeling. "[colour=#008080]S'alright, Flashie. Accidents happen[/colour]," she said with a chuckle.

Edited by FluttershyGrimshy

[colour=#800080]"Heehee!!" [/colour]Shade found it hilarious when Slick put the sock on his ear, letting it just hang over his face like it did. "[colour=#800080]No-no-no-no-no, it goes on you hoof silly!!"[/colour] Shade was doing her best to control her laughter, but it just wasn't happening!! She bit her tongue to keep from being cracking up TOO loudly as Slick pulled her pink little sock up over his hoof. [colour=#800080]"Oh my gosh, Slick!! [/colour][colour=#800080]You're my hero of the day for this!!"[/colour] Her chuckles finally died down after another minute. [colour=#800080]"Violet!! We can't make him wear it the WHOLE trip.. What would happen when we go to the beach? But, you can certainly wear it and be part of our little group if you want to Slick! You should at least put ONE more on though, because only wearing one sock looks kind of silly." [/colour]Shade slipped her green one off, just in case he wanted to. [colour=#800080]At least a green one is a LITTLE more manly... Kind of...[/colour]

((Okay scamps, we have two three new players!! Sketchy, Shadow, and Dawn (who is a stowaway and reveal herself shortly) who are all looking for a chance to hop in :)Oh GAWHD Licorice must be mentally deficient to leave all of these kiddos behind XDD))

After a small while Slick managed to calm himself down, but it had seemed like the other ponies where not SO calm, letting him receive a hit of laughter from at least four ponies! He didn't even notice one of them snickering at the back. Violet started to talk to him about keeping the sock on... wait... Keep the sock on!? Was she a crazy filly!? The whole trip! That was... that was insanity! Even for... oh wait... he was Slick, oddest pony to ever live. This could be a thing... for now. With the fuel of a definitely renewed friendship with Knight Slick was pretty sure he could do anything! So he did, when Shade offered a second sock he took it! With a grin as wide as ever Slick slipped it on to his left hoof and just sat there with a goofy look, twisting slightly to look at Shade and violet "[colour=#006400]Now I'm the pretties Filly on the bus![/colour]" He said over-dramatically, trying as hard as he could to keep a straight face, tears visibly welling up in his eyes "[colour=#006400]Don't you girls think so... too?[/colour]" He asked, front hooves up against his cheeks as he fell backwards into laughter, looking up at Knight as he tried to talk [colour=#006400]"S... See Knight? HAHAHA... You can talk to fillies![/colour]" He laughed, rolling on his seat in hysterics, laughter was always the best medicine for making friends!

((Oh! Small reminder, There is no turn order in this Rp, but just be carefull of leaving others in the dust, my general rule is like 4 posts atleast between mine? But if you see others havn't posted in a while then just keep cool and what not, but most of all enjoy eh? :3))

• Like 1

Flashbomb laughed a little bit in ebarrisment. He searched dep in his back pack for something to clean the mess. He grabbed a towel that he brought for the beach. He took it out and ufolded it. He cleaned himself off and some of the mess. He handed the towel to Blizzy and looked at his book. It was ruined to the point of non salvageable. He threw it on the floor and sighed.

Shade seemed just as distracted by Slick's socks as Knight (and everypony else) was. She began giving him her own socks and talking with him rather than telling him her funny story. It bugged Knight and didn't help his initial impression of them. Knight sighed, and laughed more when Slick teased Knight's ability to speak with fillies. [colour=#b22222]"Oh yes, you're definitely the best looking filly on this bus." [/colour]He responded sarcastically. [colour=#b22222]"Give me one, we'll be the Sock Bros!" [/colour]Knight tried to imagine himself next to Slick, both wearing one sock. He laughed at the image.

( I again flipped a coin for the choice ^^ )

Bluemoon was lying down on the bench alone wondering when they were going to get to Red Rock When she suddenly heard her name being called [colour=#800080]"Alright, Bluemoon, Truth or dare?" [/colour]She got up and said << [colour=#40e0d0]Uh. Dare I guess[/colour] >? [colour=#afeeee]How bad could it be? [/colour]she though completly forgetting what had happened the first time [colour=#800080]"[/colour][colour=#800080]I dare you to take off your socks, Fill them with some sort of drink, then put them back on." [/colour]<< [colour=#40e0d0]Aww.But I just bought these[/colour] >> Bluemoon reached into her back pack (that she had hid under the seat) and pulled out some juice pouches << [colour=#40e0d0]Well. Geronimo I guess[/colour] >> Shepoured the juice pouches into her socks and put them back on. << [colour=#40e0d0]Wow. this feels so weird! It's so cool![/colour] >> Bluemoon began walking around on the seat Giggling at the "squish" ish sound her socks made every time she took a step

Bluemoon then remembered that it was her turn to pick someone for Dare or turth << [colour=#40e0d0]Humm Shade! Dare or turth?[/colour] >>

TRUTH

[colour=#40e0d0]What is the stupidest thing that you have done in public?[/colour]

DARE

[colour=#40e0d0]Be tickled by the player sitting opposite to you[/colour].

(what about the spoil tags? Eh I got lazy, leave me alone.)

Hey scamps!! I drew something that I thought you guys might like to see :D

sketchy_sketch_bus_DONE.jpg

And everypony faces backwards... Seems legit :3

((So sorry to all you new scamps, I sketched this out a few days ago before I knew that you were joining!!))

((Also, I'll post after Violet gets in another reply :)))

• Like 6

((Hooray!!! I love it when I can make friends smile!! :D It does kind of look that way, doesn't it?! I meant to just have him covering his mouth with his hoof in shock of Knight pushing Bluemoon off XD I was tempted to just draw his tail and backhooves over the chair, but I wanted his face in the shot XD))

• Like 1