Elements of harmony: the new heroes (ooc) [closed]

so i was doing the dishes and this idea came into my head. the rp will take place 1000 years after the show the only one's left are Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Discord, Cadence and Shining Armor.

Notes:

• Ponies now live on the moon and have cities and colonies on it and It is ruled by Luna.
  • The Crystal Empire still exists but now floats in the Sky where Cadence and Shining call their home. ponies can still visit but now the only way to get into the empire is through the crystal elevators which are raised and lowered by unicorns.
  • Twilight is now in charge of her own magic college where unicorns learn to master their full potential.
  • Discord assists where he is needed.
  • and Celestia still rules all of Equestria

Rules

1. discuss things here
  2. let me know if something comes up to where you wont be able to post for awhile and i will god mod you character for you.
  3. for now only one role per person

Accepted apps:

Element Players:

• Care Package-Derpyy-loyalty
  • Time Spinner-NeoExlucky-Magic
  • [colour=#282828]Lightning Lane-ShadowBolt0-Honesty[/colour]
  • [colour=#282828]DarknessEclipsed-QueenChrysalis747-Kindness[/colour]
  • [colour=#282828]Nova "Raiden" Typhoon-NovaArkwing-Generosity[/colour]
  • [colour=#282828]Fresco-StarStorm-Laughter[/colour]

Others

• Discord-Me
  • Luna-JokerOfJester
  • Twilight Sparkle-Valencetiger
  • Celestia-gamerkane

Side notes

Cadence and Shinning armor will not be in this RP any more.

Name: Care Package

Age: Um..as old as the mane 6 when they were the elements lol

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: He has a light blue coat. And his mane is a yellowish gold colour that comes up and parts to one side of his head. His tail is long and almost touches the ground. His tail is the same colour as his mane. He has dark brown eyes.

Cutie Mark: An unopened letter.

Element you wish to represent: Loyalty (first come first serve)

History: Care's father was a mailpony and just like his father Care grew up to be a mailpony. He loves his job. Although he his fairly new to the mail business he plans on always getting the right mail to the right ponies. Care always loved seeing ponies faces when he gave them their mail. He knew it made them happy so he loved it. When Care was old enough he moved out of his parents home and lived on his own(as most children do haha). (I don't really know what else to put for history since the ponies live on the moon lol)He is from Ponyville.

(Is Cloudsdale still here? That is where my OC was born haha if not I can just stick with Ponyville)

--Edit--

Name: Luna

Species: Alicorn

Appearance: Dark blue/purple coat, long waiving dark blue mane

Cutie mark: the night

History: Saved Equstria with her sister Celestia From Discord. Ruled Equestria for many years beside her sister until eventually turning evil and getting imprisoned on the moon for a thousand years by her sister. Escaped on her thousand year mark of her imprisonment. Tried to rule Equestria, but getting thwarted by the main six and reverting to good and eventually gaining back her title and powers. Luna is from Canterlot.

[colour=#282828]Name: Time Spinner[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: young stallion (A year younger than pinkie pie.)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Species: Unicorn [/colour]

[colour=#282828]City of origin: Canterlot[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: His coat is dark grey and his eyes are blue. His mane and tail are brown. His mane is flat and short. His tail is sort of in an S shape.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: An open pocket watch to show his talent with time magic. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Element you wish to represent: The element of Magic[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: Time grew up in a world filled with chaos. He was never good a making friends but the most notable was a filly named Aqua. As the two grew up they went on several adventures together. One was an expedition to these ancient ruins where Time had discovered a pocket watch. This pocket watch did two things. It extended his ability to stop or slow time to twelve seconds and it split his mind into two giving him an evil side named Deity. Later as the two grew up they were seperated. Aqua had developed a deadly disease known as phymosis and Time was launched several years to the future by discord.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Anything else: Time tries to do the right thing but will often be pushed to do evil by deity who can take over Time when he is weak. [/colour]

i don't know trust seems a lot like loyalty but it could be honesty and with his Ability to slow down time don't you think that's more element of magic? and Where exactly is he from what city or in this case is he from the moon or earth?

Trust does seem like a lot like loyalty but I picked it because I wasn't quite sure if I could take magic, if I can then I will. And he is from canterlot. :)

Ooh!! This looks like fun :)

Name: Licorice Black

Species: Earth pony, although she wishes she was a unicorn

Appearance: Average physique but very femininely shaped, a little larger in the chest and hips than most. She rocks a dark headband, under which flows longer hair than most, often covering her face to a point.

gallery_5368_573_66204.jpg

lico_and_bonesy_DONE_fffffyeah_profile.jpg

Like_A_Genie_this_works_too.jpg

F_licorish_Werkin_oneet.jpg

BB694995_446_F_4371_AE83_63_ED494_FE907_451_0000002.jpg

Cutie mark: Licorice's father had a customer who he'd told had a short life line, and the customer was not happy about it. He went home very worried that Licorice's father had been correct. He did some research on his own, and discovered that the line had been very misread, and that, if this stuff was even real, he actually had a very large life line. He studied up himself, realizing how wrong Licorice's father had been throughout the whole thing. He came back to the Black family caravan the next day, very upset. The customer asked for a refund, but Licorice's greedy father told him that the best they could do was a re-reading, thinking that he could just tell him some good things were in store for him and be done. The stallion revealed himself to be a member of the Royal Guard, and told Licorice's father that there would be consequences if they messed it up again. Seeing how worried both of her parents seemed about it, Licorice volunteered to try. They were very skeptical about letting her, as she was just a foal, but her father insisted to her mother that he couldn't be hard on a foal. Because she had studied up on things, she was able to tell it accurately, pleasing the guard. Although she did not get a tip, she did get her cutie mark after the reading.

Element you wish to represent: (Aww sad day, magic is already taken) Let's go with generosity, because she used to never charge for her fortune tellings, to make up for all that her parents had ripped off of ponies from it.

History: "Wealth, love and health! COME ONE, COME ALL! Your future depends on your actions today.. IT'S FUN FOR BIG, AND IT'S FUN FOR SMALL! It's all up to you! So what are YOU going to do?! Black family fortunes." Licorice knew the flier well. She couldn't stand her family's business. At least, not the way that they went about doing it. She had always been deeply interested in everything her parents were leading others to believe that they could do for them. Knowing that it was all a hoax, just for the sake of bits, really hurt Licorice's heart. The books which her parents had displayed in the caravan in order to make their guesstimates about customer's futures and their card readings seem as believable as possible were legitimate books on the topics, however. Licorice studied and studied from them, teaching herself how to do what her parents failed at doing in a rage of pure passion. Eventually, ponies would request for her to do their predictions. She would never do anything for bits, no matter how much her parents had begged her to. She still disagreed with their little family business, just because of her mother and father's constant falsehoods through it. They'd only make other ponies believe that what they were saying was accurate; neither Licorice's mother or father actually believed in the stuff their selves.

Anything else: Licorice can be a bit of a flirt at times, which sure can bring her troubles.

[colour=#282828]Name: Lightning Lane[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Age: Late teens[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Species: Pegasus[/colour]

[colour=#282828]City of Origins :Cloudsdale[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Appearance: White coat, with a silver and grey mane/tail. Emerald eyes[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark: Lightning-Bolt coming out of a cloud[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Element you wish to represent: Honesty (First come first serve.)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]History: Lightning was the eldest in her family, with several younger siblings. Cloudsdale was safe, or so she thought. One day, the day she graduated from Flight School, she heard her younger brother had gone missing. Apprently, a flight course had been set up, and a dare. Her younger brother did it, but never came back. She found them, and claimed they knew nothing of her brothers disappearance. She has pushed herself hard since that day, trying to find her lost brother. Eventually, after a year of searching, she found his bag, and a grave. [/colour]

[colour=#282828]She returned to Cloudsdale and took her position as Weather manager of Canterlot. (please nothing to dark.) [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Anything else: She can tell whenever she is lied too, and, not only hates it, but calls the pony out of it.[/colour]

Hiya! Since no one seems to have chosen to be Miss Sparkle...I think I'm gonna attempt a 'dibs' :) .

Name: Lady Twilight Sparkle...or simply 'Spellmistress' if you attend my college.

Age: Well, I'm not really old...only a little over a thousand years. Give or take.

Gender: Hmm, judging on my slender figure, higher-pitched voice, and according to everypony around me, I'd have to say I am a mare. Or, female, if you prefer.

Species: Currently, an Alicorn. I was a unicorn once, but...goodness, that was quite some time ago.

Appearance: My, my, getting thorough now. Very well. I have a long, flowing dark-blue mane and tail with pink highlights, purple eyes, a smooth violet coat (although, granted, it often gets messy in my research) and similarly-coloured feathery wings. Wait, why feathers? We're ponies, that doesn't make sense. Shouldn't our wings be covered in fur...? Well, that wouldn't make sense either...sigh...

Cutie Mark: Ah, yes! My Cutie Mark...I remember earning it on the day I attempted to become Princess Celestia's student, which unfortunately ended in a slight disaster, but the past is the past! My Cutie Mark is a single, magenta-coloured, six-pointed star, with several other stars circling it.

Element: I was once the Element of Magic, but not anymore. Not that I mind or anything, I simply think that a younger generation should inherit the Elements.

History: My past? Really?! No one (except for my geeky students) asks me about my past! Ahem...well, its a pleasant surprise, to say the least. Where shall I begin...? I was born and raised in Canterlot by my parents, alongside my brother Shining Armor, and grew up amongst the middle-class of Canterlot society. When I was little more than a foal, I tried to become enlisted in the Canterlot School for Gifted Unicorns...little did I know the events afterwards would lead me in a spiral of adventure and all-around goofy madness. I ended up being picked up and taught by Princess Celestia...and I will tell you now I thought I would never be happier. That is...until my teacher sent me to Ponyville, and taught me the greatest lesson of all; the magic of Friendship.

Over the next couple of years, me and my new friends got into all kinds of insane and twisted trouble...but most of it was the sweet, crazy sort of problems that make oneself grow into a better pony. We defeated Nightmare Moon, Discord, King Sombra, Chrysalis...the list is endless. But what I remember most fondly is the fun we had, and the love we shared for each other. However, things became different when I became an Alicorn... While we maintained our friendship till their last days, life was never the same since. Sometimes, I regret ever becoming an Alicorn. Yet...if I hadn't, then who would have made the Crystal Empire float in the sky, or made pony colonization of the Moon possible? Surely my transformation was for the best...right? Right...?

(There we go :) )