Elements of harmony: the new heroes [Closed]

Discord looked at the door. "It appears you best student is eavesdropping come on in time." he said to the pony outside the door. "And as for making new elements, its possible we just need six new ponies to represent them."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#000000]Time was scared hoofless. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Uh...I...I...did the transforming spell! See?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said holding up the once piece of iron that was now gold. He was now standing in front of the lord of chaos. He already got scared talking with the spellmistress 1 on 1 but now the lord of chaos and her. This was bad.[/colour]

Discord felt times fear and heard he completed the spell. "Wow we were only gone five minutes didn't it take you an hour or so to change iron to gold your very first time first time Twilight?" He asked

Care was trotting down the many hallways of the Magnus College. He had absolutely no idea where he was going in the building. But he felt out of place because everypony in the College was a unicorn. He felt awkward being a Pegasus. So he didn't fly at all in the college. He walked down a hallway and saw some artwork on the walls. He stopped and stared at it. He realized that he actually really liked the artwork. He heard the murmurs of college ponies saying things like, "He doesn't go to college here. What is he doing here?". He ignored them and continued trotting down the hallways. He found one hallway and trotted down it. He saw a doorway and took a peek inside. There were many ponies inside reading from books. He scoffed and then looked away quickly. He would have hated to be in that class.

Care continued to trot down the hallway until he saw another door. The door had a label on it that said, "Spellmistress Twilight Sparkle.". He was not near the door but the label was big enough to read. He saw another pony in the doorway holding a piece of gold. He appeared to be talking to someone but Care had no idea who. Care continued to watch from afar.

~Twilight, within her office at the Magus Academy~

The alicorn raised her eyes and watched Discord and Time for a couple moments, watching with wry amusement at the young student's efforts to explain himself. Upon hearing his successful first-time transformation spell, she couldn't help but smile slightly. He's gifted...maybe as gifted as I once was. When Discord made his remark about her own first-time finishing the spell, she eyed him sharply. "Yes, it did. However, we both know certain ponies have certain specialties. It could take a unicorn who is a natural with transmutation magic seconds before turning wood to solid gold. But, regardless, that is very well done, Time. However, that won't distract me from the reason you were eavesdropping. Sometimes when somepony eavesdrops, they learn things they would otherwise not want to know."

Time stammered. [colour=#696969]"W-well...I...uh...I only heard about the elements of harmony. Which I already knew of so that wouldn't matter." [/colour][colour=#000000]He lied. He had heard about cadence and shining armor's death as well as chrysalis and sombra but he didn't want to tell her that.[/colour]

Lightning was mid-way setting up the clouds when she noticed something odd, the class-room she'd been working outside was still teacherless, and she'd been there a couple of minutes.

"Hmm, odd, even if they are Unicorns...."

Continuing with her work, she moved along, peaking in windows to see what the Unicorns' were doing. While she wasn't all Pro-Unicorm, she was just curious.

She saw a smaller window, and, but choose against peaking, mostly cause the cloud she was handling had the potential to go off, not something that was recommoned around buildings, or unicorns for that matter.

Lowering herself carefully, she started to bring the cloud down.

"Just, a little..." Lighting didn't finish her muttering, because her wing hit another cloud, making her loose her balance just slightly, and that made the weight on the cloud off.

The cloud sent a bolt of lightning headed towards the Academy, making her wince.

"This...is not good"

"But still that takes alot to be able to do that kind of magic." Discord said going towards the window, then looking out to see a lightning bolt coming right at him. he snapped his fingers and turned it into a long piece of taffy. He caught the taffy and started to snake on it. "anyone want some?"

Celestia sat in her thrown room, waiting for Discord to return with news from Twilight. The silence of the throne room drilled into her, forcing her to do something. Her horn glowed yellow as a piece of parchment and quill appeared before her. It would be unfair if Luna didn't know as well. The quill ran against the scroll, "My dearest sister Luna. I know you are busy attending to your Moon Kingdom, but dark times have occurred. The Crystal Empire has fallen with the death of Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor. The crystal land is now under the control of Sobmra and Chrysalis.r She signed the letter and sent it off. This had been the most dangerous situation ever, and she knew that it was just starting. Internally, fear swept over her, but she wouldn't show it.

Luna stands at her personal balcony admiring her city and everything that lies beyond it, a tear slips from her eye falling to the ground [colour=#000080]"this Kingdom of mine will be great, it shall never fall I will protect my people"[/colour] As Luna finishes her personal speech, A green flame appears, with a letter inside of it. Luna grabs the letter with her horn, unraveling it.[colour=#000080] "It's just as i feared"[/colour] Luna trots to her throne where her quill lays. The same chills that Luna had before washes over her as she begins to write a letter back to her sister [colour=#000080]"Dear sister it is just as i feared I felt when the Crystal palace was destroyed. I have prepared my guards for what may come. When i am done filling in my general on what has occurred, I will join you in Equestria"[/colour]

Darkness trotted along the sidewalk by the college, staring around aimlessly, it was a bit lonely sometimes. He spotted a few couples and some friends and sighed as he sighed and sat on the bench and looked toward the sky, imagining himself one of those legendary WonderBolts!

Care was amazed to see that dragon thing turn that lot bolt of lightning into taffy! Care's mouth was wide open. He then watched as the student started talking to the dragon. Care turned around and said quietly to himself, "What did I just see?". He kept turning and trotted down the hallway.

Celestia read the letter her sister had sent her. Good, she thought to herself, I had hoped she knew of the situation. The fact that Luna was planning as well calmed her some, though the memory of Chrysalis defeating her was still fresh in her mind. No, I can't let that occur again. Even if they were attacked, Celestia knew that Twilight would have the potential to defeat them, as well as would Discord. A sigh escaped her, "Discord..." as she whispered his name under her breath, a seed of mistrust planted itself. It was unwanted, and Celestia tried to forget about it, but he would always be a wild card.

Time was shocked. [colour=#696969]"L-lord of chaos?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He couldn't believe he was standing in front of somepo-err somecreature, so powerful.[/colour]

Lightning was almost frozen. One second, a lightning bolt that could do a lot of damage had been flying at the creature, the next, it was something completely different.

"W-what? That shouldn't be possible...Unless magic...."

Rolling her eyes slightly, she realised she'd probably have to explain the lightning bolt to the acemedy, and while she didn't look forwards to it, it was just something she needed to do.

Quickly setting the rest of the cloud up, she flew down and opened the main door. She glanced at a map, seeing where she'd accidentaly fired the lighting, she started to make her way towards it.

Lightning was about to open a door which she assumed lead to a hallway, close to where she'd fired the lightning, when she saw a Unicorn looking at her, the stallion didn't look too happy to see a Pegasus walking around the magic central, not that she really cared what he thought.

Opening the hallway, Lightning saw another Pegasus walking down the hall. She used her wing to wave, despite not even knowing who it was.

"Hey, what's a Pegasus doing here?" She slowed down as she asked the question, her wings fidgeting slightly

While Care was trotting down then hallway he saw something very strange. It was another Pegasus!

He smiled at her and then kept trotting towards her. He heard her ask a question. She wanted to know what a Pegasus was doing here. He assumed she meant the question because the college was full of unicorns. Care laughed a bit and then said, "I would ask you the same thing. But you asked me first.". He laughed again

"Well my name is Care Package.". He saluted her. "I was delivering mail to the college..and I just..decided to explore a bit.". He shuffled his hoofs. He had no idea if this hallways was off limits or something.

He looked back up at the Pegasus and shifted his wings slightly.

Lightning chuckled slightly when Care saluted her, but decided to return the gesture by doing a quick salute of her own.

"My names Lightning Lane, i work as the weather manager for Canterlot"

"Sounds like a bore, Unicorn collage is just...i can't find the words..But this place is just too big...Anyway, Care, i've got a slightly unusual reaso. I accidentally fired a lightning bolt at a office, then, well, something happened to it and it didn't explode. So, i kinda need to find whoever i shot at, say sorry then ask what it was they did. Then it's back the the skies for me. All this walking on the ground, just doesn't fit with me. You know what i'm saying Care?'

"No. Stay we may need you." Discord said disappearing then reappearing behind him closing the door. "you show great talent and there is something in you that we may need to defeat this foe."

[colour=#696969]"F-foe? I'm just a unicorn though. Surely yourself and the Spellmistress can handle a foe by yourselves. How could I help? There's nothing special about me." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said grabbing and holding his pocket watch.[/colour]

Discord looked at Time's watch. "So that's where it went." he said "look just because your a unicorn doesn't mean anything. Twilight was a unicorn once and she became an alicorn after showing her full potential."