[colour=#4B0082]About Myself[/colour][colour=#282828]: Im a aspiring voice actor/singer/actor who is pursuing the fields as a career. I love music and normally always have some way to listen to it. I would like to learn to create dubstep or tech but don't have the programs or know how.[/colour]

[colour=#660099]How I found Canterlot.com[/colour][colour=#282828]: I goggled MLP Rp and this seemed like the best choice. [/colour]

[colour=#6600CC]How I became a fan of MLP:FiM[/colour][colour=#282828]: I originally didnt want anything to do with the series, i though it was simply another fad that would come and go. Then i decided one day that i couldn't judge without seeing for myself so i sat down and watched the first ep, hours later i fiished season 1.[/colour]

[colour=#6600ff]My favorite main cast pony/s[/colour][colour=#282828]: Fluttershy[/colour]

Though FlutterShy is my main cast fav, Luna is my over all fav pony.

I look forward to meeting you all ^^

Edited by ShadowSound

Hello, welcome to Canterlot. :)

So, have you Roleplayed anywhere before?

Yes i have, just never anything pony related I am looking forward to it and reading over the application rules at the moment.

Welcome to Canterlot! :D I hope you have a great time here <3

Thanks for the welcome, and great Oc blog, as well as avatar artwork ^^

• Like 1

Welcome to Canterlot! If you're looking for a friend or someone to talk to, don't be a stranger ;)

Fluttershy's the bomb!!! :D And that's awesome that you like singing! Music is a huge part of my life :) Singing, violin, guitar, you name it!

Welcome to Canterlot! If you're looking for a friend or someone to talk to, don't be a stranger ;)

Fluttershy's the bomb!!! :D And that's awesome that you like singing! Music is a huge part of my life :) Singing, violin, guitar, you name it!

Oh Yea she is! And Violin really? I played for two years and loved it ^^, would love to pick it back up.

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

Thank you ^^

THEY STOLE MY IDEA!!!!! Oh well I can still do it! :D

[colour=#FF0000]Welcome welcome welcome [/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]A fine welcome to you [/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]Welcome welcome welcome [/colour]

[colour=#008000]I say how do you do? [/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]Welcome welcome welcome [/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]I say hip hip hurray [/colour]

[colour=#EE82EE]Welcome welcome welcome [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]T[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]o[/colour] [colour=#FFD700]P[/colour][colour=#008000]o[/colour][colour=#0000FF]n[/colour][colour=#4B0082]y[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]v[/colour][colour=#FF0000]i[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]ll[/colour][colour=#FFD700]e[/colour] [colour=#008000]t[/colour][colour=#0000FF]o[/colour][colour=#4B0082]d[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]ay[/colour][colour=#FF0000]![/colour][colour=#FF8C00]![/colour][colour=#FFD700]![/colour][colour=#008000]![/colour][colour=#0000FF]![/colour][colour=#4B0082]![/colour][colour=#EE82EE]![/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]H[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]o[/colour][colour=#FFD700]p[/colour][colour=#008000]e [/colour][colour=#0000FF]t[/colour][colour=#4B0082]o [/colour][colour=#EE82EE]s[/colour][colour=#FF0000]e[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]e [/colour][colour=#FFD700]y[/colour][colour=#008000]o[/colour][colour=#0000FF]u [/colour][colour=#4B0082]i[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]n [/colour][colour=#FF0000]R[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]P[/colour][colour=#FFD700]![/colour][colour=#008000]![/colour][colour=#0000FF]![/colour][colour=#4B0082]![/colour][colour=#EE82EE]![/colour]

THEY STOLE MY IDEA!!!!! Oh well I can still do it! :D

[colour=#FF0000]Welcome welcome welcome [/colour]

[colour=#FF8C00]A fine welcome to you [/colour]

[colour=#FFD700]Welcome welcome welcome [/colour]

[colour=#008000]I say how do you do? [/colour]

[colour=#0000FF]Welcome welcome welcome [/colour]

[colour=#4B0082]I say hip hip hurray [/colour]

[colour=#EE82EE]Welcome welcome welcome [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]T[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]o[/colour] [colour=#FFD700]P[/colour][colour=#008000]o[/colour][colour=#0000FF]n[/colour][colour=#4B0082]y[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]v[/colour][colour=#FF0000]i[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]ll[/colour][colour=#FFD700]e[/colour] [colour=#008000]t[/colour][colour=#0000FF]o[/colour][colour=#4B0082]d[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]ay[/colour][colour=#FF0000]![/colour][colour=#FF8C00]![/colour][colour=#FFD700]![/colour][colour=#008000]![/colour][colour=#0000FF]![/colour][colour=#4B0082]![/colour][colour=#EE82EE]![/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]H[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]o[/colour][colour=#FFD700]p[/colour][colour=#008000]e [/colour][colour=#0000FF]t[/colour][colour=#4B0082]o [/colour][colour=#EE82EE]s[/colour][colour=#FF0000]e[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]e [/colour][colour=#FFD700]y[/colour][colour=#008000]o[/colour][colour=#0000FF]u [/colour][colour=#4B0082]i[/colour][colour=#EE82EE]n [/colour][colour=#FF0000]R[/colour][colour=#FF8C00]P[/colour][colour=#FFD700]![/colour][colour=#008000]![/colour][colour=#0000FF]![/colour][colour=#4B0082]![/colour][colour=#EE82EE]![/colour]

Haha Thanks ^^

Here's your welcome telegram: :D

This is your singing telegram

I hope it finds you well

You're invited to our RP

'Cause we think you're really swell

It won't be the same without you

So we hope that you say yes

So, please, oh please R.S.V.P.

And come, and be our guest!

PS: How did you become a FiM fan, I wonder? ;)

Welcome! :D Hmm, frostfauna seems to be too slow, so I'll just...

Enjoy your stay! :)

Lol. Thanks for taking care of our newcomer, Quill. I've been stuck outside shoveling snow off the back of trailers all day in the cold and wind. Pleh. But I digress...

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!!! It's always nice to meet and greet new people. One of my favorite things to do, in fact! ShadowSound, I like the name, and the avatar is awesome. I hope you have fun here with us! Oh, oh, I just thought up something... If the shadow falls in the forest, and nobody's around to hear it, does it make a sound? Lol. Sorry, but the name was set up so nicely, I had to do something with it. Anyway, if you ever have any questions that require a quick response, you can always try out the chatroom. There's always nice people there to help you out. And me, but you can generally ignore most of the stuff I say. See you around~!

Lol. Thanks for taking care of our newcomer, Quill. I've been stuck outside shoveling snow off the back of trailers all day in the cold and wind. Pleh. But I digress...

WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!!! It's always nice to meet and greet new people. One of my favorite things to do, in fact! ShadowSound, I like the name, and the avatar is awesome. I hope you have fun here with us! Oh, oh, I just thought up something... If the shadow falls in the forest, and nobody's around to hear it, does it make a sound? Lol. Sorry, but the name was set up so nicely, I had to do something with it. Anyway, if you ever have any questions that require a quick response, you can always try out the chatroom. There's always nice people there to help you out. And me, but you can generally ignore most of the stuff I say. See you around~!

Haha thanks for the welcome and interesting little pun. I look forward to rping with everyone once my app is accepted.