Hello everypony :D

CryoFox

Ummm.. Don't really know what to put here... You can call me Cryo (Said not to put my real name in the rules soo) and I hope to meet all you and make some awesome friends!

Edited by CryoFox
  • Like 1

Hiya Cryo! Welcome to Canterlot! I really hope you enjoy your stay with us. You can find some of the best RPs on this site. Also, if you're ever up for discussing things like music or other topics in realtime, feel free to hit up the chatroom after making a couple more posts. You're sure to get a warm welcome, and probably see me there too! Hope to see you there!

-Sincerely, your friendly frostfauna-

PS: Here's your welcome video!!! Lol.

Hi there! Welcome to Canterlot! :)

It sounds like we have somethings in common!

I've also done plenty of theater acting, and I currently lend my voice to a few MLP projects. I like Adventure Time as well. Do you watch Regular Show or Gravity Falls? Since you're into art, have you drawn any ponies? Oh, and I watch Face Off too. Are there any other Sci-Fi channel shows you like?

Thank you all for the warm welcome :D

Answering Mylittleponytales:

Oh man, that's really awesome! What projects have you helped with? I've watched a tiny bit of Gravity Falls (Just a couple episodes whenever I see it on) and I'm planning on doing a marathon of Regular Show now that it's on Netflix (It takes forever for shows to get on netflix up in Canada XD)

I've drawn some ponies still trying to get the hang of the style of the show though XD

transparency_test_epiphany_by_raggamuffiin-d5z9s9p.png

My attempt at drawing my oc with inkscape XD

Oh man, Face Off is just awesome!! Umm... Well I don't have Sci-Fi up here (I watch Space which I think is pretty similar) and I did watch Supernatural up to the sixth season but kind of lost interest in it... Oh, and I'm kind of a sucker for those paranormal shows XD Oh and there was this stupid show called Todd and the Book Of Evil but it doesn't play anymore!

Edit: Is there some sort of spoiler tag that I could use so posting pictures don't take up as much room?

Edited by CryoFox

Oh, thank you :) My ocd was like ... My post is waaaay to big... NEED. SPOILER. TAGS.

Ooo, that's pretty cool! Hehe, if I finally break down and get a better mic maybe I should look into seeing if voices are needed for any projects kicking around XD

Somepony else who likes video work? How awesome! I'm a professional wedding videographer, so anyone who also has a love for the lense is an instant friend!

You can post some of your video work in the Creativity section. I'm always posting wedding trailers there. I would love to see what you've got!

I also think your art turned out adorable. Do you take requests?

Hehe, thanks for even more welcomes :D

That's really awesome, I myself don't have much work because as a student who doesn't drive it's ridiculously hard to organize people for filming shorts xD (also, I got to work with really poor equipment so it's a tiny bit embarrassing showing some of my work cuz the audio is painful!) But I will keep in mind about posting to the Creativity section!!

Thank you :D I'm pretty busy, but I can definitely take one or two requests at a time if you or some other people are interested ^^''

Hi Hi Hi,I hope that we never have to say Bye,Bye,Bye bye bye!

Welcome to Canterlot.com,I hope you enjoy the roleplaying,and especially the roleplayers!

If you ever want a good RolePlay,feel free to hit me up; I am always up for good RP!!

I love your spoiler,also you are really good at Drawing,*ahem* one thing that we have in common,I too watch Regular Show ,

When I can atleast,well,to sum things up,Hi,welcome and I ope you enjoy all the memories that you make her at Canterlot.com :P:D:);)