A Night In The Everfree OOC: Need Kid Characters.

Hmmm...pranks. Who loves pulling pranks? Hmmm. RD or Pinkie would be the suspects the most since its set in Ponyville XD but there might be other pranksters out there. Some Diamond Dogs maybe who are trying to get some gems from ponies and griffons*or maybe diamond dog pups that are scaring the kids and some diamond dog adults to watch the pups.

The kids prank the kids and the adults prank each other in a battle of who scares the other*Or who can drive the other crazy XD*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay for Twist! and yay for anyone who wishes to join. <3 Maybe it's a double bit.....Someone is trying to pull a fast one over the ponies, but there may be something really going on....Real ghosts? Or one of those mask wearing Scooby Doo type villains who is also behind the spooking? Who knows?!

Haunted house would be funny. Or the old castle can be the haunted house, a really big one.

Maybe some Diamond Dogs are there trying to uncover some old gems and scare away ponies with ghostie costumes and other spookey things.

lol and its up to the kids to solve the mystery XD and if Applebloom, if she is in this rp, brings the family dog we can have the villain say "You pesky kids and your dog." :P

It's going to start with Razor and Glimmer...Along with Wind Walker...then the others will come..I'm sure the two kids will drag Razor to Sugarcube Corner (Which will probably be the start of the RP) where they'll run into Twist and some other characters..

Alrighty that makes sense.

I will make a posting order after the first posts by all those involved and that will be the order in which we post if that is okay with everyone.

I will start the post now before I head for work.

I'm still interested in this, just might wait for it to get going a bit. Considering where she lives, in the mountains directly west of the forest, it makes a lot more sense for Hopesong to meet up with them once they're already in the forest instead of while they're still in Ponyville.

Well I'm using two chars. Razor and his sister glimmer who is one of the kids he will be watching. So maybe if everyone can handle it we can RP two characters if we want?

Wait, do we have to use two characters? :!:

I was reading the first few posts in the RP and noticed with my keen sense of discovery, that both posters had used two Characters. I have a problem...Dawn doesn't have a foal sitter! What should I do? Use my only other Mane approved OC? I'd rather not.

But, everything I mentioned before is irrelevant if I don't have to use two. :razz: I just really need an answer so I know how I'll be posting.

Wait, do we have to use two characters? :!:

I was reading the first few posts in the RP and noticed with my keen sense of discovery, that both posters had used two Characters. I have a problem...Dawn doesn't have a foal sitter! What should I do? Use my only other Mane approved OC? I'd rather not.

But, everything I mentioned before is irrelevant if I don't have to use two. :razz: I just really need an answer so I know how I'll be posting.

You don't have to use two characters if you don't want to. One is enough. I was just saying if someone wanted to rp two kid characters they could, but it is not a requirement.

And Razor will be the foal sitter for this rp....I think. I believe Taco brought that other character as a reason as to why Wind was in Ponyville at the time of the RP.

So Silver you don't have to use two characters if you can't or don't want to. Dawn will be enough :)

And you did! Yay Applebloom! Would be nice to see the other CMCs as well (poke..Poke!)

Will wait for either new characters to pop in or Shadow to post before posting..

Give people who want to join some time, Like Twist and Bab Seed and Hope Song and such. Once all the kids that are gonna join are there I will make a post and that will be the posting order, if everyone is okay with that.

And first Wind comes in, obviously high on sugar with tons of bags of candy with her, then Applebloom who is also high on sugar......I'm seeing a pattern here....and Razor is going to be in for one painful watch XD. Nothing worse then kids on sugar.

Bleh, I'm still having severe issues coming up with a reason for Babs Seed to somehow be in a position to meet the ad-hoc group and join it. Any ideas would be appreciated while I cope with this brain-fart.

She could have just been hanging around with her 'favorite cousin' at Sugarcube Corner when they ran into Wind Walker, Glimmer and Razor..And AB being the friendly type decided to show the newcomers around.

Eh. Posts can be edited for such things.. :sniff:

Or maybe Babs had hoped to surprise her cousin at Sugarcube, but was too late. Thankfully kids tend to be LOUD when they speak, so it wasn't too hard for Babs to find her and the others.

Definitely won't go with a surprise angle: I already tried that in one RP which pretty much died before it really got started.