Favorite April Fools Moments

weesh

Welcome to "the-internet-lies-to-you-day"!

there is already a video of

on the "other places" thread, and there is a fun button at the bottom of each page of Canterlot.

What are your favorite internet April Fools pranks? Either of today or yesteryear is fine.

I am typically pretty gullible, but I was right on the money today somehow.

For instance, this one got me hook line and sinker: Clicky

It's not an April Fools joke in a way, (youtube kinda did it before) but rick rolling?

Yeah, anyone else memorize the link to a rick roll? I just look for the "oHg".

On gaia, they have events where links appear randomly on the screen disguised as theme appropriate objects. For one Easter event, I put the egg event picture in all of my posts and linked it to the rickroll, and nailed hundreds (I used one of the sites that hides the "oHg" and keeps track of your numbers) of people. Nowadays, they warn you about links that take you off the site.

Even though I was playing April Fools jokes myself, I was totally tricked by Google with its new Google Nose. I actually smelled the computer screen five or six times until I noticed that my screen can't possibly give out aromas.

And that today was April Fools.

Oh gosh that thing!

My computer smelled sweet at first... but it was just the computer itself! Then I saw that before April Fools came so I'm just like.... well it wasn't a prank yet.......

Oh gosh that thing!

My computer smelled sweet at first... but it was just the computer itself! Then I saw that before April Fools came so I'm just like.... well it wasn't a prank yet.......

It's accurate enough. I wanted to smell dust, and it smells terrible and I sneezed.

And I think I left black marks for a few seconds because I pressed too hard on the screen with my nose. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Oh god. I can't believe I clicked that Clicky. xD I'm too gullible.

Which brings me to the best april fools ever

my friend came back to our group (a group of misfits that hung out during lunch and after school.) with this sad look on his face. We were all kind of freaked out cause this person is usually the most enegetic. I piped up and said. "Dude, you ok?" He shook his head. "I have this terminal Disease that I was told was going to plague me for the rest of my life till my eventual death." At that point our jaws dropped and we all gathered in for a group hug. It was all serious till I piped up once more and asked. "what disease is it?" To witch he replied. "gullability. APRIL FOOLS!"

it wasn't all that funny till one of the others started to chase him yelling. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

• 1 month later...

Yeah, anyone else memorize the link to a rick roll? I just look for the "oHg".

On gaia, they have events where links appear randomly on the screen disguised as theme appropriate objects. For one Easter event, I put the egg event picture in all of my posts and linked it to the rickroll, and nailed hundreds (I used one of the sites that hides the "oHg" and keeps track of your numbers) of people. Nowadays, they warn you about links that take you off the site.

Yeahh and so many were doing that "Little Prank" but actually leading to harmful sites instead that the eggs were banned from signatures for a while :/