[Ponyville Day Spa]Ponyville's Spring and Summer Spectacular![ATTN: Lotus, Open]

IceStorm

[colour=#ff66cc]Aloe heard her guests that were in the sauna stir up a bit, and when the mare that was part of the Royal Gaurd spoke up, she was happy that Lotus went to calm her down. The last thing she wanted was bad publicity on this day. Partially because Lotus had already started to give this stallion her wrath, and after being on the receiving end of it once or twice, Aloe know how bad that could get. Thankfully that didn't happen too often, just when one of her pranks went bad. That being said, this wasn't a prank, and was still a serious matter. She looked to the stallion as he still didn't comprehend the situation. [/colour]

[colour=#6699cc]"What do we want with you? The same that we want from all of our customers,"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] the cerulean maned mare began. [/colour][colour=#6699cc]"The ability to at least act with civilly and respect for the rules of this spa. Yes, you paid for your admission, yes you paid for the damage done for the door, yes you paid for the admission of several others, but we still have rules, and a structure of business to follow. IF we allowed everyone that paid back here all at once, then nopony would get the service that they deserve because we'd have to bounce around more than we could handle. That is why we normally don't accept payment for admissions until after the spa treatment. Now that being said, if you were being expected here, by the mare and Griffon you seek, a much politer way to have gone about it was one, leave your weapon outside or at home, and two not seem so brash? I don't know I wasn't in here when my sister first saw you, but I know she's not easy to anger. Then nopony would have been scared away, our door would still be in tact, and you wouldn't have been in this confrontation,"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] she told the brown Pegasus sternly. [/colour]

[colour=#6699cc]"Now, I have no problem with you joining your party in the sauna. HOWEVER, Your sword will remain behind our counter in the lobby. I will not allow and armed Pegasus in my spa. Secondly, you will follow our rules. If you cause another disturbance like the one that was in the lobby, you will be asked to leave," [/colour][colour=#ff66cc]Aloe stated firmly. She had no issues treating the stallion. After all, he was still a customer. She would not however, allow her and her sister's spa to become his circus. There was a line, and it had been drawn, and the boundaries made firm. This was also definitely not improving her mentality towards pegasi at the moment. [/colour]

2sb9yxc.jpg

One mare remained completely undisturbed by the racket caused by the newcomer. Still covered with mud, Derpy Hooves found herself battling a different foe instead; sleep. The googly-eyed pegasus failed to get enough rest last night to account for waking up earlier than usual, and it was now all catching up to her. When taking under consideration the pickle slices covering her eyes, the young mare lacked the ability and willpower to fight off her sleepiness.

All too soon, Derpy was no longer within the confines of the spa. Instead, she envisioned herself as a dashing warrior keeping hordes of cliché monsters at bay, with nothing more than a broom no less... because why not? Dreams don’t need to make sense, especially in Derpy’s case. So as Miss Hooves fell under a deep slumber, her loud snores resonated through the entire floor for all to hear, provided that the nearby ponies weren’t preoccupied that was.....

The mare nodded her head as the spa-pony spoke, "Thank you Miss Blossom. If you do need assistance I am...er..", she heard the stallion's groan as it carried its way through the small building. "Wait. I know that whiny! That's Dunder. I'd know his pitiful moaning and groaning from anywhere. But why would he be here? And why now?", she turned her attention back to the griffon who was now sporting a very suspicious grin on her beak. "Yeah, what's the chances of that happening? Funny thing. Like it's fate or something! Heh-heh!", she nervously chuckled as he friend glared back.

"You told him we'd be here?", the mare was obviously not happy.

"Considering how moody you've been lately, I'd thought it would be for the best if you two got back together again.", the griffon replied back.

"But Dunder's a married stallion. I was at his wedding. I helped him move.", the Pegasus shot back.

"Nah. Didn't work out for them. Surprised you didn't know!", the griffon nervously rubbed the back of her neck.

The red coated pony was astounded, "You've got to be kidding me. After that wedding? A wedding that not only featured our Majesty, Princess Luna and Lady Rarity? I'm sure Miss Ice Storm's parents were not pleased. They must have spent a small fortune.", she returned her gaze back to the spa-worker, "Oh sweet Celestia, I do apologize.", she shook her head sadly, "I will collect Mister Dunder and we will all relax together. He will not cause anymore drama or damage.", her eyes locked onto Lotus Blossom's, "You may add the costs of damage any loss of any customers to Miss Zelda's bill and I promise, if he causes anymore trouble, I will personally drag him to the nearest gaol and leave him there."

With that, she made her way back into the lobby where the browns stallion appeared to be causing some of of a fracas. "Dunder.", she was obviously not in the greatest of moods, "Come with me.", she growled, towel still clinging to her slightly damp coat.

201px-Crystal_librarian_rejuvenated_S3E1.png

Tilly Tome had just arrived at the train station in Ponyville. The elderly Crystal Pony had never ever been outside of the Crystal Empire before, though she had read many books and scrolls that described the 'outside world' in detail. However, since all of those now ancient texts dated back at least a thousand years, the librarian was astonished and stunned at nearly everything she saw once she stepped off the train and set hoof in Ponyville. Even the most trivial of things made Tilly Tome observe with a combination of fear, wonderment and awe. So much of this strange new land looked unfamiliar, but when she saw the Spa, the elderly Crystal Pony breathed a sigh of relief.

[colour=#0000cd]"A SPA!" [/colour]she neighed happily. [colour=#0000cd]"We have one of those back home! I wonder if it's any different from that one? Well, only one way to find out!"[/colour]

Mustering up more of the bravery that inspired her to journey far from home, Tilly Tome entered the Spa. Her eyes 'bugged out' looking at all of the modern conveniences in the place! True, the Spa Salon back in the Empire had been somewhat modernized under the peaceful rule of Princess Cadance and Prince Shining Armor, but still there was just SO MUCH more to see here! Walking over to one of the unoccupied large hair dryers, Tilly Tome unwittingly flipped the ON switch. When the machine began making whirling noises and shooting out hot air through the helmet piece, the frightened Crystal Pony quickly ducked behind a sofa in the lobby.

[colour=#0000cd]"M..M...M....M...M... MONSTER!" [/colour]she shouted out, pointing a front hoof at the still functioning hair dryer. [colour=#0000cd]"Perhaps I made a mistake coming to this place after all..."[/colour]

nfny92.jpg

It was probably for the better that Aloe was handling that, that... ugh, she couldn't even find a proper word to describe this stallion. Lotus knew that her temperament could be a tad too sharp at times, but he really deserved that! He did! Yet, one of last things she wished for was to become known as that 'mean owner of the spa'. Perhaps Aloe was actually better at handling customers... though she preferred not to think to extensively about this. Yet, it seemed she wouldn't be able to forget about the incident just yet, since the red mare turned out to know that brown stallion. Though, the things quickly proved themselves to be at least... interesting. After all, Lotus was always eager to listen to any gossip. There was a reason for why she always knew what's happening in the Ponyville. Her initial unpleasant surprise, after hearing these two actually knew each other, swiftly became replaced with curiosity as she innocently listened to the conversation ongoing inside the sauna.

What she had heard quickly overgrown her expectations. She tried not give herself out, but she couldn't help to raise her eyebrows in awe. [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]M[/colour][colour=#3399ff]iss Rarity with Royal Sisters at the wedding? Which, additionally was a disaster?"[/colour] - that was probably one of THE MOST interesting things she had ever heard of. She simply couldn't wait telling Aloe about this! Her irritation now turned into inexplicable excitement. Yet, there was one mystery here left to solve. [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]B[/colour][colour=#3399ff]ut... who are these two ponies then?"[/colour] A voice reached her ears clearly once more, pulling her out of her contemplations.

"Oh sweet Celestia, I do apologize. I will collect Mister Dunder and we will all relax together. He will not cause anymore drama or damage. You may add the costs of damage any loss of any customers to Miss Zelda's bill and I promise, if he causes anymore trouble, I will personally drag him to the nearest gaol and leave him there."

Lotus wanted to protest, knowing that their spa policy simply did not allow anypony to be charged for something they were not guilty of. Yet, something deep in her mind told her that it would be unwise to object to what the mare had just said. Perhaps it was also the fact that Lotus was pierced by mare's eyes while she was speaking. It made her smile a bit nervously, as cerulean mare suspected she's been caught eavesdropping, but thankfully it wasn't the case this time. Instead, she simply stepped aside when red mare left the sauna and proceeded towards the exit. [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]A[/colour][colour=#3399ff]s you wish."[/colour] - customer was always right... Well, now when everything seemed under control at last, Lotus thought of perhaps engaging in a little conversation with that griffon... she turned hear head from the red mare towards the sauna once more. [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]S[/colour][colour=#3399ff]o..."[/colour] - she started, but was never able to finish since a peculiar noise reached her from the depths of the spa. It sounded like... [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]A[/colour][colour=#3399ff] hair dryer?"[/colour] - [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]U[/colour][colour=#3399ff]m, excuse me for a minute."[/colour] - these quick apologies had to satisfy the griffon for now, as Lotus trotted back towards the lobby, just a moment behind the red mare. She suspected Aloe could handle the situation on her own, but on the other hoof, turning hair dryer on right NOW would be last thing her sister would probably do. On her way a loud snoring distracted her suddenly. As she turned her head and located it source, disbelief appeared on her face. She'd have to take care of Miss Derpy *really* soon, but aiding her sister was of greater priority to the cerulean mare for now.

Dunder was sitting on his rump as he was getting lectured by the pink spa pony. His head was lowered as he glared at the ground. He wasn't having any of it, but after she was done, he lifted his head. He looked a little surprised as he looked her in the eye, "Wait, weren't you at our wedding? I remember a pink pony with a blue mane." He said, as if he hadn't just gotten lectured. "You remember the bride. ... beautiful, wasn't she?" He said, a small smile on his face, "Too bad we-" He was cut off when Fire came in.

He was overjoyed to see her again, but he could tell that then wasn't the proper time. He could tell when she was mad...living with a pony constantly made you accustomed to those things. He stood up, "Yeah..." He said, stopping near the counter as she continued on. He took off his scabbard and sword, and saddle bags. He looked at the mare, a blank expression, "Water is bad for the steel, anyway." He said,

He trotted along, after Firewalker. He was silent for like half of the way there, then he spoke. "It's good to see you again, Fire." He said, not able to hold back the smile that krept across his face

“Oh, for pony’s sake Dunder!”, the red Pegasus sighed, “You’re a real character, do you know that? But I guess there could have been other ways this could have turned out.”, she motioned for the stallion to follow, “You could have tried to spy on us through the sunroof and fallen through, most likely into a open mud bath. Or maybe you would have tried to disguise yourself as a gal after believing this spa was for just mares, only to stumble upon one of the big apple stallions that work outside who would instantly fall head over hooves over you. After all, you do have the hips to pull it off.”, she let out a chuckle, “Or even, and this might sound crazy.”, she turned to eye her old friend, “You could have politely waited your turn in the lobby, and when it was the right time, you would have told one of the girls out there that you were expected and they would have lead you into this room.”, she pointed out the enclosed sauna that lay ahead of them.

“Nah, I would have assumed you were a changeling if that happened. And a very unskilled one at that. Let me help you with your armor.”, it didn’t take very long for the two to quickly remove the barding the sword-pony wore. Once the armor was placed with the other clothing, she hoofed over a rolled up towel, “Here you’ll need this. It’s not really for modesty sake, but it will keep you from burning your backside on the sauna bench.”, once the two were in the little ‘pony box’, the stallion was greeted by the griffon.

“Hey Dunder-head! Nice to see you! It’s been ages!”, the blacksmith gave him a hardy hug the second she got near, “I was worried you didn’t get my letter considering you’re always moving about...Woah, is that a new scar you got there buddy?”, she gave the Pegasus a pat down before she was stopped by Fire Walker’s glare. “Seriously Zelda!", the griffon playfully stuck out her tongue in response, "So er, Dunders.”, she now asked for his attention, “What’s this I hear about the wedding? You actually annulled it? What exactly happened?"

Ponyville. She had been here a few times already, as a train trip from Garden Gait to Ponyville wasn't that long. Ballad was trotting through streets that seemed a bit familiar to her from her last trips. Of course, she was never seen outside with her poetry notebook, partly concealed in her book satchel.

But this time, Ballad came for one particular reason. On her hoof grasped a card with an address fancily written on it. On top was an underlined "Ponyville Day Spa". Ballad had never been to a spa before. After all, she found it unnecessary and unneeded. But she had been encouraged to come here by one of the mares in the Canterlot's newspaper press she occasionally sends her complete poems to. The mare advised Ballad to "relax" for some time- she most likely said this because Ballad hadn't recently slept due to working on her poem overnight- and gave her a card.

At first, Ballad was reluctant to accept. In her point of view, she wasn't stressed out at all. She's always been writing poetry, even late at night. It was basically her routine. Ballad went to Ponyville anyway to get a treatment at the spa- just this once.

Finally, Ballad arrived at the Ponyville Day Spa. Even without the address number, it was fairly easy to recognize from it's surrounding residencies and shops. But, as she approached the entrance, she slowed her pace. There was a door- if you could consider a broken framed and hinged door equivalent to a typical one. [colour=#b22222]"This is certainly an...innofation." [/colour]Ballad muttered, smiling at her own sarcasm.

Inside was a pegasus, surrendering his armor and weapons, along with the two ponies, who seemed to be the proprietors of this spa, in quite a bad mood. One even said that she will jail the stallion if she had to. In an instant Ballad knew something was wrong. What is going on here... Ballad thought. She decided to act like she didn't see anything, and rang the bell, sounding a Ding! throughout the spa.

[colour=#ff33cc]Aloe nodded to the Fiery Pegasus as she led the troubled stallion back into the sauna and she took his weapon out to the lobby to put behind the counter. As she did though, she heard one of the many mane driers in the lobby start up, and what sounded like and older mare shout monster from behind the sofa. She looked around the lobby and quickly found the mane drier that was on and turned it off. She then began walking towards the sofa. [/colour][colour=#6699cc]"I do apologize if any of our equipment startled you,"[/colour][colour=#ff33cc] she responded to the mare walking behind the sofa to speak to her face to face. She was immediately stopped in her hooves. There in front of here, was a crystal pony. A Pony from the Crystal Empire.

This was inconceivable. A member of the Royal Guard, Derpy, this.... deranged stallion that thought it was okay to go everywhere armed, and now a Crystal Pony! With the exception of the stallion, this was turning out to be a very profitable day and the sun was just barely raised into the sky! If they were getting this type of attention already, then well... they were going to be in trouble. If they were getting this type of attention already, then during peak times... the waits were going to be outrageous. Especially since they were the only two here this year. I... I hope that we can keep everything to our standards... she thought to herself as her sister came into the lobby as well right when another pony ringing the bell at the desk. Six customers right after the doors open with another hopefully to come back... We're going to need help... she thought to herself trying to hide her thoughts with her smile. She looked back down to the Crystal Pony. [/colour][colour=#6699cc]"Welcome to Ponyville Day Spa. Please, don't be alarmed. It's just a Mane Drier. It's used after the mineral baths,"[/colour][colour=#ff33cc] she explained ti the crystal mare with a smile. [/colour]

Silverbolt dropped out of the sky slowly, smiling from ear to ear. He had managed to sweet talk his way into getting the day off when so many of his coworkers were doing the same thing. He hadn't paid a visit to the spa in an age and was eager to try it again. Alighting on the dirt road softly, he took a moment to switch his goggles with his glasses, chuckling. They died in his throat as he saw the busted door and a fair gathering of ponies inside. "Good heavens! I hope it wasn't a robbery or something... Then again, I heard Derpy had come today on my way here. Wouldn't surprise me if she damaged the door by accident.", he said to himself softly as he stepped behind the pony at the doorbell.

"Hello there!", he greeted the pony with enthusiasm, wings fluttering slightly as he looked around her. He saw the armored pony disrobing and leaving a weapon behind, the pony looked all too familiar to him as he recalled a night at The Prancing Pony. "Good grief Dunder...", he muttered to himself, having seen Aloe and Lotus' angry reactions to Dunder's actions. He just hoped it wouldn't hurt his chances at being treated fairly, he being what you could call a repeat customer.

Dunder sighed, this was all turning out horribly. Maybe he did need to improve his communication skills, but he was too caught up in getting yelled at to think straight. He just wanted to relax now with one of his favorite mares and griffonesses. He wanted to just collapse, his legs and wings were tired after all that flying. Speaking of wings, they jumped to attention when Fire began to rip off some of his armor. Of course, she had experience with this sort of thing, but he helped her anyway. Then he took the towel, wrapped it around his waist and tied it on.

He smiled wide again when he saw Zelda, he trotted up to her and wrapped his forehooves around her neck. She was definitely happy to see him and he could tell by the pats that he didn't really oppose but were quickly stopped by Fire Walker.

Then Fire asked the question, and he quickly looked away. The question almost was like a slap to the face. Even though he expected it, it was still hard to prepare for. The stallion took a deep breath, then let it out slowly, "Well.... All that happened....was she and I decided....maybe it would be better if we were just friends." He said, barely audible. He looked down at the floor, then back up at Fire, "Please, I don't want to talk about it. If you are wondering why I was late, I moved everything out an back to Cloudsdale last night. Then today, I flew to Canterlot to find you, THEN flew back to Ponyville, landed badly and crashed through the front door." He took a deep breath, "So all I want to do is relax in a....non-drinking way." He said, and took a seat on the spa bench

Aloe's words seemed to calm Tilly Tome down. The newly arrived Crystal Pony was relieved that there was no scary monster lurking inside this shop.

[colour=#0000FF]"Oh, what a relief," [/colour]the elderly mare said as she emerged from her hiding place in front of Aloe. [colour=#0000FF]"I am so sorry to have reacted the way I did, but I've never seen such wonders before like that, that, MANE dryer you called it? It seems that much has changed in the past one thousand years. I am Tilly Tome and I hope I haven't disrupted things too much here. I was curious to see what a Ponyville Spa was like, and I must say, I am rather impressed. What other modern conveniences do you have here aside from that, mane dryer device?"[/colour]

"I'm sorry to hear that Dunder. I really am.", the mare glanced down at her bottom hooves sadly before returning her gaze back to the stallion, "I promise I won't go into it then, but you know you can tell me anything. We're still friends and if there's something bothering you, you can tell me. I'm sorry I wasn't home..Heck, the house has been rather empty for a week. My parents are over in Las Pegasus, most of the sibs are out either on vacation or just out of town. Even little Wind is attending camp over in the Whitetail Woods. Beyond work, I got tickets for myself and Zelda here for something called the 'Marecon', and I have an R.E.A. only event coming up. Former dinner and such. I got talked into going to this year's."

"Yeah, but they're doing a roasting this year! Gonna put fancy-boy Captain Shining Armor to the cookers and give him a much needed grilling!", the griffon seemed to be rather pleased at this.

"It's just for fun. Just hope somepony tells a joke that doesn't involving him throwing Princess Cadence. It's been done to death.", she slowly removed the braids from her hair as she spoke. "Also hope Sergeant Acclaim is there. She saved my skin during some unpleasant drama I had to deal with not that long ago. I wanted to spend time at the pretty little beach they have in the Bridlebank area with Sir Swift, Wind and her little friend. Things were going fine, we even met two new friends. We were enjoying the day when a kraken nearly ate us. So beyond what you told us, how has life been treating you Dunder? Have you spoken to 'Muggo lately?"

nfny92.jpg

Before Lotus managed to reach the lobby, the mane dryer became silent again. It must have simply been some kind of little incident. Although, given the current state of affairs, cerulean mare was a bit nervous to anything unexpected happening right now. As she reached the spa entrance again, she noticed that the stallion is being helped in removing his armor by that crimson mare. That was at least one problem less, though Lotus had no idea how Aloe managed to convince him. She didn't even try disturbing the two as they've left to the sauna once more. It seemed that red mare had things under control, and the stallion actually *did* pay for everything... there was no point interfering anymore. Besides, the fact they might have known Princesses somewhat changed her attitude to them. Who knew just how important customers they might have prove themselves to be?

As the two left, Lotus finally made an effort to scan the room. There was yet another customer in the spa, an earthen mare whom had similarly coloured mane as her sister had. She had been spotted right in the moment in which a distinctive "DING!" echoed through the building, and left a mark echoing in Lotus' ears. Oh, and as for the sister herself, Lotus found her talking... ...to the sofa... It caused the pink-maned mare to raise an eyebrow.[colour=#6699ff] "[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]H[/colour][colour=#6699ff]as she gone mad...?"[/colour] - Lotus made few steps towards her twin, attempting to make an inquire about her mental condition, when she noticed that there was somepony actually hiding behind the sofa. But... there was something wrong with this pony... Spa co-owner concentrated her sight, but after a brief moment her eyes became as big as plates and her mouth became widely open in a smile. [colour=#6699ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]A[/colour][colour=#6699ff] CRYSTAL PONY!?"[/colour] - she had heard the rumors concerning the appearance of the mysterious empire and had heard the descriptions of its inhabitants. But what stood in front of her eyes was far more marvelous than anypony she had ever seen. And just to think about all the prestige they could gain if they'd manage to please her! Unfortunately, her joy didn't last long, as her second thoughts made her wonder if they'll be able to be of any service to her at all...

But! She could be of service to that another customer waiting. Especially since Aloe was handling the crystal citizen already. Cerulean mare turned her attention to the counter and spotted that yet another pony has entered the building. Funny coincidence, it was yet another blue-maned one, though a Pegasus stallion this time. Or... maybe he was here all the time? She might have simply failed to spot him earlier.

[colour=#6699ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]W[/colour][colour=#6699ff]elcome to Ponyville Day Spa! You're just in time for our Summer & Spring Spectacular promotion!"[/colour] - she greeted them both warmly, making a few steps towards them.[colour=#6699ff] "[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]I[/colour][colour=#6699ff] fear I'll have to ask the gentlestallion to wait though, since we're dealing with unusual amount of customers right now."[/colour] - throwing a friendly wink at the stallion, she turned herself towards the mare. [colour=#6699ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]L[/colour][colour=#6699ff]otus Blossom, at your service. How can I help you?"[/colour] - her voice was once again filled with joy as she was about to enter her element once more. At once, she only hoped that Miss Derpy is doing fine by herself... she was somewhat worried to leave her for so long unattended.

Dunder faked a small smile, glad to be 'friends' but wanting there to be more. He looked up at her, "That all sounds fun." He chuckled, "roasting some high-up REA guy must be fun." He said. He watched her unbraid her long mane, seeing how beautiful she looked. He smiled again, "Well, life's okay. I have no job right now, and I barely am moving into a much smaller house right now. It doesn't feel good, but I really am hoping to get a new start on all this stuff." He said and took a deep sigh, "I don't want to let the past haunt me." He said, then smiled up at Fire, "But thank you for being so kind to me." He said softly, "You know, maybe we could go get some dinner. I could use some company right now, I feel so lonely."

"Hello there!" Ballad turned around, noticing a stallion entering the building. He was a pegasus, wearing glasses. Ballad did not know how to respond to him; she didn't even know the pony. Eventually, she decided to greet him back, and with a wave, she said, [colour=#ff7e00]"Yes, hello."[/colour]

Ballad was now sitting down, awaiting for the apparent owners of this spa to arrive at the counter. Passing the time, she observed the waiting room. On the wall hanged a painting, which was simple yet appealing. One could assume that its artist had great effort and skill in creating such art. Nearby was a clock, the minute hand slowly moving. Ballad wondered how much time has lapsed. Two minutes? Three?

Next to her seat was a plant, growing from a vase holding it. She did not know what it was, however. Ballad might have to research about it some time, even though she wasn't interested in botany; it was just her curiosity and the will to find the answer to the "mysteries". On the table sat a few magazines, placed in a circular manner in front of Ballad.

[colour=#6699ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]W[/colour][colour=#6699ff]elcome to Ponyville Day Spa! You're just in time for our Summer & Spring Spectacular promotion! I[/colour][colour=#6699ff] fear I'll have to ask the gentlestallion to wait though, since we're dealing with unusual amount of customers right now. Lotus Blossom, at your service. How can I help you?"[/colour] Ballad now put her focus on the pony; she was a cerulean (about the same colour as blue and cyan mixed together) coloured pony with a pinkish mane, along with a snow coloured headband. She was sure she had saw "Lotus" before in a scornful manner at some other stallion, but now, she can't be completely sure. She just wanted to try the spa as fast as she can and go home to continue on her poetry.[colour=#FF7E00] "I vill...go vith the...hot spr-ing." [/colour]Ballad answered, taking a hoof-ful of bits and counting them. [colour=#ff7e00]"How much vill it be?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff66cc]Aloe was thankful that Lotus had walked in when she did so that she could help the customers at the counter while she finished assisting the customer from the Crystal Empire. The mare apologized for her initial reaction stating that she hadn't seen anything like it before. Stating that a lot has changed in the past millennium. [/colour][colour=#6699cc]"Indeed, we do have a few advances, however, not many here. For the most part we refuse to use many modern advances here at this spa because of the fact that here, we make everything from scratch, with the exception of the volcanic ash and the kelp that we can't get here. I make every Salve and balm that we carry. All of our massages and physical treatments are hoof done, and all of our mineral baths are done from scratch,"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] she smiled. [/colour][colour=#6699cc]"That being said, would you like to try one of our services? All of our products and services are half price for the next week for our annual Spring and Summer Spectacular. I guarantee you, you won't regret it,"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] she said with an enthusiastic smile. [/colour]

The mare had answered his greeting with a wave and a "Yes, hello." before Lotus took her attention. He gave Lotus an understanding smile when told he had to wait for some of the customers to finish up. He quietly moved to a seat and sat, finally noticing Aloe handling a spooked customer next to the mane dryers. His eyes widened in surprise at who she was comforting. "A Crystal Pony?! Oh my twinkling stars!", he thought as he blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"I know I've said it before Dunders, but if you ever want to try your luck with the R.E.A, you just need to ask.", Zelda helped the mare remove the rest of her braiding as she spoke, "I know you've had issues in the past, but considering you have more than few ponies that would be more than happy to back you up this time. Like father, our previous employer,and myself of course. They'd also take in account your very temporary membership during our little airship adventure to account. As for the roasting, I just wonder what would have happened if I was fully devoted to the R.E.A, I mean doing it full time, not just whenever they needed me. After all, Shining Armor is my age, and not only he's a captain, he's married to a princess for goodness sake, while I'm still a First Lieutenant, but if I did, I would have never met you, or 'Muggo, or even Sir Swift.", Fire Walker let out a breathy sigh as she mentioned his name.

"As for dinner, we did get an reservation for this cute little café down the street from here. I'm sure we can squeeze you in.", the griffon purred, "And seriously, my favorite of fuzzy brown stallions, if you're looking for a new gal pal, you've come to the best place! Ponyville is just filled with fillies! There must be ten mares to every one stallion here. What's with that?", Zelda was now sitting directly next to the stallion, "And with the exception of that be-rainbow-haired girl, the rest of Celestia's champions live here! Imagine hitching the ol'Blust-marriage wagon to one of those mares! Heck, even a few of the gals here aren't half bad, maybe we'll set you up with the blonde..Has issues with the whole.", she waved a clawed hand over her eyes, "But cute. Or is this too soon?"

Dunder was silent. He concentrated on the floor as Fire spoke of the R.E.A. He didn't know what to do, he had a whole new start almost and he had to decide whether to go back to cooking or try again at the R.E.A. "I don't know." He said, "I might, everything is falling apart now, maybe I might as well try to accomplish at least something I've wanted to and become a soldier." He said and sighed heavily, remembering how he always fantasized when a colt about being a Royal Guard and fighting valiantly to defend Equestria and the princesses. Now, those dreams were almost dissolved, but he wouldn't let himself live now as a total loser; divorced, jobless, and barely moved in.

Dunder smiled when Zelda spoke, though his heart was in agonizing pain at her words. Why did the griffon find it necessary to fill Dunder with all these unachievable and unbearably happy thoughts? Even one of Celestia's champions. He'd hardly seen any, and barely kissed one with about as much passion on her end as Dunder feels when he takes the trash out. He stayed put when Zelda moved close, even though he felt like sliding away. He definitely looked more attentive when she moved close, but he sighed. "No, the blonde mare can go find a stallion herself." He said, promptly after chuckling at Zelda's gesture with the eyes. "I hope I don't have to look very far, I need something to get my mind off of everything else, everything is looking down I need something good." He said, not able to help it, but he snuck a look over to Fire.

Tilly Tome was excited to hear all that Aloe had to say. This wonderful spa seemed to be a delightful place with so many interesting ponies all about. And all natural methods too! The elderly crystal mare was thrilled.

[colour=#0000FF]"Miss Aloe, all of this sounds quite wonderful! Yes, yes I would love to receive a spa treatment! Do you have mudbaths here? I've read about those, even had them in the days of the First Crystal Empire, before King Sombra came along and..."[/colour]

Instantly, Tilly Tome was shaken with fear. A flood of very bad, very painful memories rushed through her mind about that terrible time in history. Her head drooped, and her entire crystal body lost some of it's luster. Shaking her head to 'snap back' into reality, the gray maned mare tried to put all that out of her mind and think about getting a mud bath. This made her happy, and instantly restored the luster and shine of her crystal body.

nfny92.jpg

It was really nice to see a customer actually behave himself in public. The stallion she asked to wait didn't say a word of complaint, in fact, it was obvious he completely understands the situation in which the spa sisters found themselves. Of course, not like it was a rarity, but Lotus remembered some customers who were simply so full of themselves that they couldn't understand that oh how so simple idea. [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]I [/colour][colour=#3399ff]cannot split!"[/colour] - was what she used to say when they've stepped on their hooves. Of course, it was a bit ironic that she had a twin sibling... kinda ruined the effect.

Knowing that Aloe would handle anypony no worse, if not better, than Lotus would, cerulean mare focused her attention on her current customer. As soon as the mare spoke, Lotus nearly got knocked out by her heavy accent. It was simply impossible to mistake it, that mare simply *HAD TO* come from far east of Equestria. Spa pony didn't know what to think of this day anymore. [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]G[/colour][colour=#3399ff]riffin from west, crystal pony from far north, that mare from far east and, on top of that, REA. Either I'm still asleep and it's a dream, either ... I don't know anymore."[/colour] It was a bit stressing, to be honest. Their typical guests usually were Ponyville inhabitants. Were they really able to keep up to those new, unique customers expectations? The seed of doubt has been sown, but spa mare wasn't going to let it get the better of her.

[colour=#ff8c00]"I vill...go vith the...hot spr-ing. How much vill it be?"[/colour]

Actually, that was a good question. Oh, of course, there was a set price of 15 bits for a hot spring. It's just that for some time already Lotus had a little reevaluation of the prices in mind. Perhaps she'd inform Aloe about this after the Spring & Summer spectacular ended. But as for now, everything was crystal clear. [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]T[/colour][colour=#3399ff]his week, it'll be only 7 bits. Real occasion, don't you think?"[/colour] - she inquired with a smile, tilting her head slightly - [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]B[/colour][colour=#3399ff]ut, of course, all payments are usually made at the end of your visit. We make sure to satisfy our customers' needs, that's why we offer a refund in case our services wouldn't meet your expectations."[/colour] - truth to be said, there was only one such incident so far. A stain on Lotus' perfect career. But she really disliked talking about it... Especially if Aloe was around. Cerulean mare turned around and, still observing her customer, once more started making her way through that short gap connecting the waiting room with the actual spa. [colour=#3399ff]"[/colour][colour=#ff99ff]P[/colour][colour=#3399ff]lease, follow me. I must say I'm really struck by your peculiar accent. What brings a foreigner to our lovely town?"[/colour] - she wouldn't be herself if she didn't ask. Besides, there was nothing worse than trotting in silence while making her way through the spa. It even looked odd, she'd risk stating.

[colour=#ff0000]**[/colour] Current posting cycle is: Post once 3 different people have posted. <- This rule may change if more people joins the thread. [colour=#ff0000]**[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]**[/colour] Any characters are allowed to interact with each other on a regular basis (assuming they're in same area, of course) or join the thread. [colour=#ff0000]**[/colour]

Ponies being serviced:

Serviced by Aloe - Mojo - Tilly Tome

Serviced by Lotus - BBQ Pizza - Ballad

Bellosh - Derpy Hooves - Mud Bath

Tacobob - Fire Walker and Zelda - Both in Sauna

Dunder - Dunder - In Sauna

Ponies in queue:

1. SilverSwirl - Silverbolt

Others:

Pedestrian Wolf - Snickerdoodle - Outside the spa/location unknown.

[colour=#ff66cc]Aloe saw how as the crystal mare spoke, her coat seemed to fade. Her expression soured and it became obvious that she was experiencing some painful memories. She was however delighted when the she said that she would partake in one of their treatments, and asking if they had mud baths here. [/colour][colour=#6699cc]"Oh yas, and they are only rivaled by some of the most expensive spas in Canterlot. We only use the finest volcanic ash from Solstice Heights, and ground seaweed imported directly from Hoofington. Not to mention the water itself comes from the mineral springs from the same mountains we get our ash from. If you'll be so kind as to follow me, I'll lead you to the mud room,"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] Aloe told her lovely crystal guest. [/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]**[/colour] Current posting cycle is: Post once 3 different people have posted. <- This rule may change if more people joins the thread. [colour=#ff0000]**[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]**[/colour] Any characters are allowed to interact with each other on a regular basis (assuming they're in same area, of course) or join the thread. [colour=#ff0000]**[/colour]

Ponies being serviced:

Serviced by Aloe - Mojo - Tilly Tome

Serviced by Lotus - BBQ Pizza - Ballad

Bellosh - Derpy Hooves - Mud Bath

Tacobob - Fire Walker and Zelda - Both in Sauna

Dunder - Dunder - In Sauna

Ponies in queue:

1. SilverSwirl - Silverbolt

Others:

Pedestrian Wolf - Snickerdoodle - Outside the spa/location unknown.

[colour=#ff7e00]"Se-fen bits?"[/colour] Ballad had arrived at the right time. At least she would have to pay less for her first spa visit. She divided the bits on her hoof and placed the remaining bits on the table, totaling to seven. She, however, had to return the bits back in her hoof-bag as the mare said how Ballad had to pay after her treatment.

The pony, Lotus, then requested Ballad to follow her into the main spa section. Ballad did as she said, observing her surroundings. Later, she was questioned of her accent and why she arrived in this town. [colour=#ff7e00]"Vell, I do not know if I shouldt count myself as an outsidter. I residt in Gar-den Gait- not far fr-om here, really- though I originally vas from Ger-maney, my birf place. I mofed to centr-al Equestria dur-ing my fillyhoodt due to my sire's business issues.[/colour]

[colour=#ff7e00]"I hafe chosen to fisit Pony-fille because a fr-iendt of mine vanted me to come to this shop. It vas not far, in fact, and I hafe came to Pony-fille seferal times." [/colour]Ballad continued. She suddenly remembered the trouble that had happened as she entered the spa, and couldn't help but ask herself. [colour=#ff7e00]"I am sorry to intr-udt, but vhat has happened vith you and the ar-mored stallion back there? You seemed quite troubledt and angeredt before, and the door vas...br-oken." [/colour]

"Actually, you could join the R.E.A and along with the usual duties, it wouldn't hurt if you helped the cook staff at the ol' mess hall.", the griffon noticed her friend as she quickly scooted over to sit next to the stallion, "When I'm working at the old forge there, sometimes I don't have time to fly into town and visit a diner, so I end up eating at the military cafeteria they have there and good gravy, the food is horrible! I'm talking nas-tea! I could never figure out how somepony could fail at making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! They actually burnt it! You don't even cook those things, so how do you burn 'em?", the confounded griffon growled.

"Wouldn't be a bad idea.", Fire Walker added, "We could also use somepony to help train the new recruits in swordplay. While I'm decent.", the word sounded far worse than what it actually meant, "I'm prefer my punch daggers. They're useful for disarming an opponent quickly, but they're not the best weapon for a earth pony to use. They need somepony skilled like you to help out. And of course, your awesome cooking. Told Zelda all about it. And this..", she bent over and gave the stallion a very study hug with both of her front legs, "I hate seeing you upset Dunder. You're my best friend, and if you ever need anything, please tell me. I just hope you'll forgive me for moving on. I needed somepony and Sir Swift was there for me."