[Ponyville Day Spa]Ponyville's Spring and Summer Spectacular![ATTN: Lotus, Open]

IceStorm

8551964397_4c9dab04fc_o.jpg

Snickerdoodle smiled back at Silverbolt, then down at her hooves again.

[colour=#8b4513]"I, um, had wanted to get a massage and a hooficure, but it seems that the spa is awfully busy today. Maybe I should come back another time."[/colour]

The spa treatment was supposed to be a birthday gift anyway, and it wasn't her birthday yet. Snickerdoodle decided she would come back when it actually was her birthday, so it would be even more special. She trotted over to the reception desk, and scratched her name off the list, scrawling [colour=#8b4513]"Sorry, will return at a later date" [/colour]next to it.

She turned to look for the griffon, but he was still otherwise occupied, so she waved to Silverbolt as she headed out the door.

(exit Snickerdoodle) (Derecho remains)

• 2 weeks later...

[colour=#ff66cc]Aloe couldn't help but let out a small laugh and smile when Derpy had mixed her up with her sister again. It did slightly annoy her at times, but she'd gotten used to it by this point. Seriously though, despite the fact that they were twins, their coats were the exact opposite of each other. One would thought that would be the easy way to tell them apart. Instead, she just giggled and moved to the counter. There were many customers today and it looked like her sister was just as busy as she was. This was going to be a long day.[/colour]

[colour=#ff66cc]She then heard the shrieks coming from the next room, and this in turn made her panic. With a pony as famous as Fleur here, their entire business and reputation was on the line. If this was something going terribly wrong, it would lead to disaster for their spa and she didn't even wanna thing about what could otherwise occur. She bolted straight into the back room following the shrieks, and soon there was another pony that yelled as well.[/colour]

[colour=#ff66cc]when she got to the mud room, she could see that the crystal pony that had fallen asleep was now very awake, and very traumatized. Aloe immediately grabbed one of her soothing fragrances and spritzed some around the crystal mare.[/colour][colour=#6699cc] "Oh Ma'dam... is everything alright? What has gotten you so upset?"[/colour][colour=#ff66cc] Aloe asked looking at her with Genuine concern wondering where her sister was. She knew that she would have had to have heard a shriek that loud.[/colour]

Still panting hard, the daydream was finally clearing from Tilly Tome's mind. When she saw Ballad and Aloe and heard the spa pony calling out to her, the frightened Crystal Pony began to calm down.

[colour=#800080]"Oh my stars and garters!' [/colour]she neighed, now fully aware of where she was and what she had just done, [colour=#800080]"I am so sorry for that, outburst. When I fell asleep in the mud pit, I saw..saw... him... again.... please forgive me, ladies. Seems that although King Sombra was defeated, Crystal Ponies like me still have bad nightmares about him. Oh my! I didn't mean to cause such a disturbance. I hope I didn't upset your customers. If you feel I should go, then I will leave willingly...."[/colour]

Tilly Tome bowed her head sadly, deeply ashamed of her actions.

• 2 weeks later...

Aloe couldn't help but smile at the mare from the Crystal Empire when she explained that she had fallen asleep in the mud and that she had a dream where she had seen him. Aloe herself had only heard legends about the Crystal Empire, but she knew enough to know who the mare was talking about when she mentioned him the was she did. She remained silent as she continued to speak towards her. When she actually said his name, it made Aloe shiver a bit. She couldn't fathom being stuck in something like that where you were unable to be yourself. The more the mare continued though, the more Aloe's heart warmed. She mentioned that it wasn't just her that was having these nightmares, but it was all Crystal Ponies as well. When she asked if she was a disturbance, if she had upset some of her customers, or more concerningly for Aloe, if she wanted her to leave.

Aloe immediately shook her head. "Absolutely not! Here at the Ponyville Day Spa we have a guarantee that you will leave out spa happy, and you are most definitely not happy!" Aloe tole her zipping into the back room for a few more of the smoothing candles around her. "Here, you are free to stay here and relax as much as you need, and when you're finished with the mud bath, I'll throw in a free massage to help ease the rest of the tension out of your body. I guarantee that you'll enjoy it," she told her with a warm smile. Yes it was more work that they were doing without getting paid for, but it was worth it, and during this time of year and looking out into the lobby, it wasn't looking like one free-bee was going to kill them. She just hoped she wouldn't be eating her thoughts later.