[Cloudsdale] Frenzied Factory Zone (OOC Sign-Up & Planning)

I posted for Whirligig. I hope including her (sick) mother in the post was okay even though I didn't clear her through this thread first. I figured she's one of the ponies out sick and won't be appearing in any more posts.

I'll post for Stormwing a little later on - as mentioned, he's not the most punctual of ponies and is usually late for just about everything. I figure this would be no exception to the rule, though I promise I won't hold off on him for so long that it prevents the progression of the thread.

Also, I don't know how to write short posts of any kind.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snickerdoodle secretly hated it when ponies shortened her name.

I'm sorry about the Doodle-bird thing. I knew from another thread that Snickerdoodle hates having her name shortened - and as someone who in reality also hates having her first name shortened/is constantly pointing out that there are three syllables, I completely sympathize. But it would have been so out of character for Whirligig to NOT call her something-bird that I just couldn't bring her to call Snickerdoodle her by her full name. If she ever does tell Whirly straight up that she doesn't like the nickname, then I'm sure Whirligig would try to respect Snickerdoodle's wishes. ;)

It's okay, honestly. I'm playing her a little grumpy and tired in this thread because she's recovering from the flu, and still has a sinus headache. I personally go by a short form of my name all the time, and had a tendency to give friends silly nicknames when I was in school. She would never say anything about it, and knowing that Whirligig calls everyone "something-bird" or "Bluebird" makes it a little better.

• 2 weeks later...

NOTICE: We're making good progress with this RP! If everything proceeds as planned, I shall have the three team threads up and running within a week or two. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Opening Assembly thread is wrapped up now; please no longer post there if you're introducing a character. I like all the progress we're making so far! :D

• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: To correct an oversight on my part, I'll now be enforcing post cycle rules in all weather factory threads. Please check the opening post, as post cycle lengths will vary based on how many members a team has. Starting from this point on, anyone who breaks the post cycle rules will have their post deleted. Thank you for your time. :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: To correct an oversight on my part, I'll now be enforcing post cycle rules in all weather factory threads. Please check the opening post, as post cycle lengths will vary based on how many members a team has. Starting from this point on, anyone who breaks the post cycle rules will have their post deleted. Thank you for your time. :)

What happens if the person in front of you disappears from RP for a time (or for good)?

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: riverhippo will be taking over as Princess Luna in our Weather Factory threads. I also removed a number of characters from the official roster who were inactive, but I'll add any of them back on the list if their RPer asks me kindly. Anyway, we still got plenty of room in each team for new members. ;)

Hey guys. Any questions concerning Luna in this thread (and out) you can direct to me. You can reach me on skype or PM. Looks like I'll be joinging the Prism-Making thread first, but will look forward to dabbling in the whole thing.

• 2 months later...

Archived