Everypony Starts Somewhere!

Kitirina

About Myself: Well lets see.. I love music. Its my passion. I enjoy video games, cartoons, anime, all sorts of music as well as playing it, and other necessities. I am a student and I'm from one of the states in the Southern part of Unites States of America. I enjoy writing and roleplaying. I miss roleplaying as I havent done so in quite some time, and consider myself to be a moderate-advanced roleplayer. I aspire to be in a profession that helps others in a beneficial way, but I haven't found that yet... I'm rambling, aren't I?

How I found Canterlot.com: Google! I was searching MLP:FiM RP forums and this was the top choice!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It all originated from the Book of Faces. One of my friends posted an episode of MLP:FiM. I think it was S1:E5, where they tried to keep a surprise birthday party a secret from the infamous Pinkie Pie. I watched it one morning out of curiosity now I've seen all three seasons that are out on netflix and am even rewatching the series. Its such a great show and like a good cartoon, it teaches you morals and values that today's world has truly became shy of. It may be a 'children's' show to some but I love it. I even have the MLP:FiM game on my tablet!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy
But yeah, Hello!

I came here to meet fellow Pony-lovers and Bronys! I also came here to form my Pony OC's and get underway with RPing. My delimma with forming my OC is that I have no name! I have their personalities and such but I just can't find a name! Oh my.

Anyways, Hope to get to know some if not all of you!

Im stuck on Code Lyoko right now. Ouran High School Host Club, Hellsing, Elven Lied, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Death Note, and so on are some of the ones ive watched and have liked. Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Is there any place I can go to specificly to furnish a cutie mark?

How do I change my profile pic? I tried to access the settings earlier but it would never confirm.

Im asking because I couldn't find a specific topic or forum for these questions...ehheh. That or I'm lazy, one.

Hiya, welcome! You should try clicking your name in the upper right-hand corner for those options. If you're having trouble, you might try changing your browser, or making sure add-ons aren't interfering with the functionality of the site.

Hello, welcome! Have a great time in Canterlot! So you're looking for a career that will help others? That sounds wonderful! We would love to see you in FiM Free-For-All or someplace like that. :)

Welcome to Canterlot!

Ah naming OC's a question I myself have wrastled many a time. I like to hit baby name sites for inspiration though that's less helpful in the case of ponies.

Would this site be compatible with Chrome then? Thats what I use. (And I use chrome to ponyhoof my book of faces.)

Im hoping to write a character to be eligible to participate in all three types of RP, mainly the World of Equestria.