The new Elements (OOC and sign up) [5 spots left]

Plot: it's 20 years after Twilight becoming Royalty and becoming an Alicorn. It ha be peaceful and serene times, but that all changes! King Sombra returns and he is backed by the Element of Harmony, together they over thrown the Crystal Empire, Cadence is severly wounded and Shining Armor barely escapes with her body. They quickly go to the Canterlot Castle and warn Celestia who tell Twilight to take the Element so Pinyville as Shining Armor said Sombra was headed there! Twilight leaves and just in time, Sombra had arrived at Ponyville ad she gathers the Elements, but it isn't enough. The Mane 6, excluding Twilight are killed under Sombra's army and Twilight is captured. He then sends the elements and a letter to Celestia, the letter reads:

'I have Twilight and the rest are dead, of you wish me not to kill her and destroy Cantwrlot then come to Ponyville as surrender yourself!'

Celestia tells Luna ahe is going to listen and tells Luna she must find the new Element owners, then she leaves. Luna heads to the Castle top and announces to all of Cantwrlot: "To any and all who can hear this, Equestria needs you, if you feel you are strong then come to the Castle to save all of Equeatria!"

You hear the call...and decide to go!

So Standard rules:

1) No OP ponies

2) No Alicorns

3) Only 5 spots ATM

4) First come first serve with Elements

5) Have fun

Please use WoE form, link or create here

Elements:

1)Kindness: Darkness Eclipsed (Bio to be linked, on my page)

2)Generosity:

3)Loyalty:

4)Laughter:

5)Honesty:

6)Magic:

I shall also play Luna and Chrysalis(she will be major role later

I'll RP as my earth pony, Tinder Foot. Ill link her profile soon. She's yet to be approved for the true Slice of life WoE roleplay....

But I believe she will best represent the Element of Loyalty. (Kindness is my favorite... :( Teehee. )

• 3 weeks later...

((I'll take whatever element is left. :) ))

Name: Sweet Cider

Sex: female

Species: earth pony

Eye colour: Emerald Green

Coat: orange

Mane/Tail: red, long and flowing, tied back in a ponytail.

Physique: lean, but rather tall.

Residence: manehattan

History:

Foal story- Sweet Cider's parents were peddlers selling their wares in appleloosa, where then sweet cider's mother finally gave birth to her. After she was old enough, her parents went back to traveling around Equestria selling their fruits and vegetables. Sweet cider finally moved away when she became of age to move to manehattan. She hoped to be able to make it in the big city. So far it seems to help, but for how long is the question.

Cutie Mark Story- when sweet cider became a filly, she didn't have her cutie mark like the rest of her classmates. She was always picked on and harassed by the other school ponies. After having enough, she decided to try to find her true place. She loved apples more than anything and hoped to find her place there. She tried everything from picking apples to growing apples, but nothing worked. She finally ran into an old friend of her parents who showed her how to make cider. She made the sweetest cider anyone had ever tasted, everyone enjoyed it and she realized that her place was making cider. She finally moved to manehattan after coming of age to sell her cider there.

Character Summary: sweet cider is a really kind and gentle pony most of the time, but she's very, VERY short tempered. Her biggest button to press is bullies or a stallion mistreating a mare(if that ever happens) She loves to make cider and often loses herself in making it, it is said to be the sweetest to touch most tongues. She loves being around foals and wants to have some herself one day. Sweet Cider speaks with a Scottish accent which may make it a little difficult to understand her sometimes.