Intresting new experiances

CherryRie

So its three AM over here in old blity.

I was just woken up by my phone's ringtone 'always look on the bright side of life'.

Go downstairs to open door for brother whom's been locked out.

Find drunken house guest passed out in pantry.... what do?

Has anyone had simmilar intreguing experiances in the past (not nesseraly drunken ones, just intresting) and if so, how did you deal with them?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is interesting enough, but its brought more than it fair shares of "WOW" when I tell it to my friends.

[Warning - Slightly graphic so skip if you are squeamish...]

Back in my sophomore year of university, I shared my apartment with my brother and a friend and his two brothers. They were not the best of roommates, so I won't go into too many details. One night, they decided to get drunk wasted. I had a test the next day and locked myself in my room with my headphones on as I piled through 1 of the 4 chapters I had to read to prepare for the exam. About 2-3 hours later after I started, sometime around 11pm give or take, I decided I needed to use the restroom so I leave my room and walked across the hall to said restroom. I open the door, the lights were off so I turned them on... The whole room, the walls, the roof, the tub, the mirror, the sink, everything had blood splattered all over it similar to that of a crime scene! Needless to say I freak the hell out and rush downstairs, having grabbed a metal bat along the way, thinking I was going to find an assailant and the butchered bodies of my roommates on the floor of the living room. Instead however, I found my brother and my friend drinking and rather drunk. I asked what the hell happened, a mix of anger and well more anger in my voice, and they explained to me that in their drunken revelry, they decided to take a thick piece of wood and beat a BOB figure punching bag with it (If you don't know what that is, look it up, they were very popular in the 90's me thinks). Apparently though, their coordination was rather impaired by the festivities of the evening and my friend's girlfriend swung and missed the BOB and instead busted one of his brother's nose, along with part of his forehead, with the thick piece of wood. In their drunken panic, they rushed him upstairs to the bathroom before deciding the hospital would be a better option.

I don't know how I did not hear the whole event, but I can only assume it had something to do with my Flogging Molly CD and my interest in rock collection thus the engrossment in my geology textbook...

Take whatever moral you want from this story 8-)

I came close to killing my self with electricity! and this is why you play it safe win fixing live wires.

Oh ziddia in your ID pic... i see a >_< face.

I came close to killing my self with electricity! and this is why you play it safe win fixing live wires.

Oh ziddia in your ID pic... i see a >_< face.

I once was looking for a light switch in a french ensuite and managed to get two fingers stuck to the power socket... that was fun ^^

and now I can't unsee that face XD

I don't have Aquaphobia for nothing. I just have the bad luck, go to the beach for the first time and get hit by Jellyfish and almost drowned... and that's just the tip! Had a fun run in with bee's, lost a finger to a sank... and my new one, the loss of my foot do to shotgun. MAN! all aboard the fail train that is dusty! But heck not stopping me from being happy!

Ahhh stone fish, the ultimate campers. They know its a legitimate stratergy :)

Edit: Orgional post read

"A stone fish! OMG DID YOU DIE!?!"

This just made my afternoon that much better.

Idk if this is weird enough but I got lost in a forest in northern Montana when i was 6. I was hiking with my parents, my brother and our cousins.They sped ahead and I wanted to be just as cool as them so I ran way ahead too.........in the wrong direction. I hit a river and just kinda sat there and watched the water flow by. Oddly enough I wasn't really scared. I was just fascinated by the silence and beauty. I heard my brother call out my name after about an hour and 45 mins of just sitting there. I loved that experience. Kinda the inspiration for my first OC pony. I was really sad that the fire burned through there a few months later. I took me a few years to find out how much danger I was really in. :D

I don't have Aquaphobia for nothing. I just have the bad luck, go to the beach for the first time and get hit by Jellyfish and almost drowned... and that's just the tip! Had a fun run in with bee's, lost a finger to a sank... and my new one, the loss of my foot do to shotgun. MAN! all aboard the fail train that is dusty! But heck not stopping me from being happy!

If this happened to me, I wouldn't be able to swim. Ever. Again.

just wtf where you doing with a shotgun? :?:!:

also:

*notices >_< face*

....unsee... UNSEE GODDAMMIT

Cleaning it! And I was bad at the time, with some whiskey in me.... ya... I'm not too smart at things. Like the one time I got some TNT, drove 5hrs out to use it safe. But I had nothing to blow up, so i used my car! Man that was one long walk back home. You know now that I think on it... I think that was my X's car. Oh well that's what she gets for dumping me... or did she do that after I blow her car up. Oh, well I have a tone of fun Interesting new experiences!

And 0% have to do with safety first.