Equestira Speed Date Day

Made my intro and finally got to use my new pc, Mrs. Glemmer, for a moment :P. Everyone else participating can make your posts to introduce your character(s). Once that's done we can get to the dates, and there is gonna be ALOT.

Could I throw in Charming Masquerade and Sandy Shores? Their links are in my log...until I get my internet back, it's my stupid smart phone for posts.

Oh, I actually uh, just thought of something RE dates and characters and such and such.

Who all here is playing a male character who would date another male character? If there isn't, I may slot out Bowsprit and replace him with Wind Rider. Just thought of that.

• 2 weeks later...

After some discussion with Taco I have decided to change the format of posting for the dates.

The four dates I have stated in the rp, those involved may post all together so that something is always happening but give your date a chance to make a response post before posting again.

To help avoid confusion between the dates all those who are rping the first four dates will put this at the start of their post in bold and underline

Date *Date number1-4*

any questions?

Don't forget the Boutique as well :)*in case you forgot :razz: I must torture Razor with stuffy clothes XD*

heh. working on a post for that one now actually. Sorry for making you wait again. :blush:

Oh whoops, I didn't get my introduction post in. (I'm a bad RPer) Did you still want me to post something, Sandcat, or would you rather I hold off until the dating gets done?

Finally got around to posting in there!

[Muggo's Profile contains a Minecraft build of his bar, for those interested.]

The links you have in there are 404'ing for me. I would have used them otherwise because I love visual aides. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

The links you have in there are 404'ing for me. I would have used them otherwise because I love visual aides. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Huh, just saw that. I'll try reuploading them.

Edit: forgot, that thread's archived. Instead,

Here's a few shots for reference guides.

The first shot is the exterior, and the stairs are street level (as are the windows on the brick), the rest of the brick is belowground. The second and fourth shots are of the interior, and the third shot is the basement, which contains a pool table, a dart lane, a stage and karaoke machine, and a few tables.

Remember you don't have to wait for the other dates to post...just your partner in your date and be sure to label which date number it is to avoid confusion.

Also remember this rp, or I will unleash the Pinkie clones upon all of Canterlot :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyb2zu3Phak