Wooh-Hoo! You're added!

Forgot how fun this little game is....Haven't played AC since the Gamecube version..Gah. Jush wish I could make my own character instead of playing these creepy human type characters...Look like Raggedy Ann type characters. :?:

I'll pretty much have to if I ever want to see Angie again.

5171 - 9946 - 1481

Ha! Says your favorite game is "Health And Safety Information!". Bet you can't beat my score!

My score is 0

i am waiting for mine to delivery once it is i will have it i am adding you ponies now my friend code is 3136-7064-3095 so as soon as you can add me to yours

You're added!

Anymore!?!

Huzzah! I just need to unlock all the features...There's alot to do in the game, but you have to keep doing stuff to get the stuff you want to do....Anyone figure out the mulitplayer stuff?

I'll add you when my 3DS is charged and AC is in my hands! Eee!

Woot! See you soon!

And Mister Davroth was the first to visit the town of Tacoville...I was away from the DS, so I only got to see a bit of 'em... Now can you mail stuff to people in other towns?

• Like 1

It's out! Yay! So anyone have it?

My Friend Code is

1246-8803-9652

If you add me, please tell me (along with your code), so I can add you as well.

Added!

I've only just started, but would love to have some interaction.

My town will usually be open in the evenings so please feel free to come over.

4098-3117-3152 = JamminMage

Same goes for anyone else who wants to add me. message me then feel free to pop over whenever!

i am waiting for mine to delivery once it is i will have it i am adding you ponies now my friend code is 3136-7064-3095 so as soon as you can add me to yours

New Leaf will be mine within a few hours. Eeee!

4570-7406-2594 :Dc

Added!

I've only just started, but would love to have some interaction.

My town will usually be open in the evenings so please feel free to come over.

4098-3117-3152 = JamminMage

Same goes for anyone else who wants to add me. message me then feel free to pop over whenever!

Added all three of you. Add me back if you like. :)

Does anyone know how to make paintings in this game? I finally got the QR code scanner to pop up...I know you can buy paintings (watch out! Some can be fakes!) but you can also make some as well.

• 3 weeks later...

[colour=#000000]I'd been away from the 'Animal Crossing' series since the first title appeared on the GameCube. 'New Leaf' is adorable, relaxing, and addicting, a perfect antidote to a stressful day.[/colour]

And I love the little events they have..Ooh! Bug catching contest this Saturday! :)

And they just all celebrated when put a garbage can outside. Wooh! Garbage can! Party!

q6pv.jpg