Howdy bronys!

brony jack

HELLO! so about the best night ever.eh hem*

With ponychan having a newthread every minute

and ponybooru always having cool stuff

and with equestria daily updating every our.

personaly it will always be the BEST NITE EVER! hope to make some awesome friendships and find a brony teamspeak server!

Welcome to the great and wonderful forums that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings and I will be your new friend here on these forums

I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If the answer is yes then I hope to see you around on the RPing forums!

If the answer is no that's okay! We have plenty of other threads that will give you all the pony love you need!

Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay

Also please don't be afraid to ask staff questions if you need help quick tip you need to post 5 times in the intro thread before you're allowed anywhere else.

Howdy!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section.

You'll also need to make 5 posts anywhere in the Introductions forum. Your post count can be found under your avatar and username.

I think things are a bit slower on here than EquestriaDaily and Ponibooru, but we still have lots of fun!

Welcome to Canterlot!

RPing sure why not? but I would have to start thinking of a new character to rp as.

because if i had to explain the guy I have already... well I would first have to explain my own little fantasy world he escaped from.and holy crap I would have to explain EVERYTHING for any of his past to make any sense.

Here is a bit about me when Im doing anything on my computer I am almost always listening to ambient noise with occasional mettal stress. I am a huge fan of the half life series (portal and portal 2 are my faves from the series). my favorite candy is skittles. I am encredibly amused by pointless things. my favorite movie is tron. I dont take tron legacy cannon the game tron 2.0 is the real sequal to me (tron legacy being a big ripoff of tron 2.0)

*Bursts out of the the ground*

howdy stranger ah'm Dusty Da' Diamond Dog! Nice A' meeting ya! Ah, hope ya love ya keep here, if ya ever need su'm help go talk to some of de'm goody two hoof Help-staff pony's. :shifty: