Ash's Sketchbook (Open for business)

CloudShimmers

Hello~ Would you mind drawing one of my ocs for me? The only problem is, I don't have/can't upload pictures right now, so I'll have to describe her... Is that okay?

She's a silver Pegasus with a long, wavy black mane and tail, splashes of rainbow paint on her hooves, green eyes, one lazy eye (so, pretty much derp eyes), a blue and white striped scarf, and a shiny umbreon cosplay hat (with the umbreon ears on it too). Her cutie mark is a black quill drawing a spiral. And that's monochrome, my ponysona. :)

Thank you, and good day.

I will, however I am going on Holiday for a few days :( (not at my choice) I will do it as soon as I can. For now I'll close the thread though, but Xari, you're my #1 request when I get back ^^ *hugs*

• 3 weeks later...

Can you draw Pyro (my profile pic) with flames around him?

He's a pyromancer, so he could just be practicing, or he could be in a battle, or something. I don't really care which.

Well, after several months of practice, I've decided to open up an art thread! This is manly for me to practice with inspiration from all of you :D So please, give me something to draw!

Can you draw a poni from description for me?

[colour=#282828]His mane is short but wild and coloured like flames, his face is youthful though masculin. Despite a happy-go-lucky smile, his eyes are like demon's being pure black with blood red glints. His fur is flame orange, with normal sized body and wings for a teenage pegasus. His tail is the same colour as his mane but quite long.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie mark looks like;[/colour]

http://c.wrzuta.pl/w...tion_circle.svg

Well it sounds simple enough, however you can't have a red glint in your eye.. Glint is just the reflection of light, so it can't be red

He's a magic fire demon pony from hell who can talk and you're questioning a little light? :P

It's okay though, I just thought having the eyes pure black would be boring.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah geez.. I haven't been keeping up with my requests, I'm sorry guys.

Ahem:

Synchro: Yes, I am questioning the reflection of light, and you did not provide me with any background information about your OC prior....

Quill: I'll try

Tales: I'm willing to draw anything, so go ahead :3

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ah geez.. I haven't been keeping up with my requests, I'm sorry guys.

Ahem:

Synchro: Yes, I am questioning the reflection of light, and you did not provide me with any background information about your OC prior....

Quill: I'll try

Tales: I'm willing to draw anything, so go ahead :3

That's why I said it in a jokey manner, I don't want to make someone who's doing me something for free mad at me :3

But yay, you seem nice :3