The Doctor is IN (OOC signup & patient list)

With the recent acceptance of Doctor Peridot Mellow into WoE I thought it would be fun to start a thread to check for interest in becoming patients. Dr. Mellow is a Therapist and rather well known in the Crystal Empire. Anyone interested in seeing the Doctor please fill out the form below. Please note this thread when created will serve 1 patient at a time, but it is NOT 1st come 1st serve, I choose which patients to see & when. All others will be listed in the Waiting Room. I will accept couples & groups for sessions. This takes place in the Crystal Empire.

Patient Name(s):

Reason for Therapy:

Seriousness Level of RP desired:

Side note: If enough people are interested feel free to start a waiting room thread. Open to anyone signed up.

Hmm, sounds like I have a character I could maybe use for this kind of thing, provided Dr. Mellow will work with younger patients. :)

Patient Name(s): Tourmaline Glass

Reason for Therapy: Forced to attend by her parents, as she is gloomy, distant, disagreeable and doesn't get along well with others.

Seriousness Level of RP desired: medium

Hmm, sounds like I have a character I could maybe use for this kind of thing, provided Dr. Mellow will work with younger patients. :)

Patient Name(s): Tourmaline Glass

Reason for Therapy: Forced to attend by her parents, as she is gloomy, distant, disagreeable and doesn't get along well with others.

Seriousness Level of RP desired: medium

Doctor Mellow has been helping younger ponies since she was their age :) Placed in waiting room for now.