Diego Does Drawing

BaconofChaos

Hey all, so it turns out that I can still draw after not doing it for... months? Years? I don't remember. I keep coming back to it every now and then. Not having a computer in my room to distract me with youtube and games helps

wink.png

So.... here's Sailor Luna:

gallery_299_36_16523.jpg

I don't know why this hasn't been done yet. I mean, Moon Princess? Hello!

Critique is welcome, but as I said, I'm rusty, so go easy on me ^^

Thanks guys ^^

Although, she's not meant to be anthro. She's still a pony, she's just standing on her back legs.

Sorry about that then- I thought she looked anthro :/ Please draw some more for us, I like your style and I think you can draw really well. A whole lot better than me.

image.php?mode=medium&album_id=50&image_

May still do some tweaking on this, particularily her expression (looks a little blank right now) but for now it's finished. A preview of my video project.

Made in Flash CS5.5.

Naww, she's so cute! I'm so hoping she makes another appearance... She's my favorite almost background pony :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks you guys! :D

Video project?

Eeeyup! Back in the Favourite Video thread I made a post about potential remaking the 2nd Soul Eater OP using ponies. Basically imagine this with ponies.

I decided that instead of wishing for it to happen, I would actually get off my butt, learn to draw pony, learn to use flash, and actually make the video. And if I can get pull it off it will be SO AWESOME. :kissy:

Thanks you guys! :P
Video project?

Eeeyup! Back in the Favourite Video thread I made a post about potential remaking the 2nd Soul Eater OP using ponies. Basically imagine this with ponies.

I decided that instead of wishing for it to happen, I would actually get off my butt, learn to draw pony, learn to use flash, and actually make the video. And if I can get pull it off it will be SO AWESOME. :kissy:

Oh yes, I totally remember that! I just didn't remember which user had talked about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright folks, I need your help with this one. Celestia's face just looks... off to me. But I can't quite pinpoint what's wrong. Something about the shape of her face, or maybe her mouth. HALP?

Also added a comparison to the original vid, for no real reason.

gallery_299_36_3476.jpg

And yes, the shading is wrong. I'll fix that some other time.

Alright folks, I need your help with this one. Celestia's face just looks... off to me. But I can't quite pinpoint what's wrong. Something about the shape of her face, or maybe her mouth. HALP?

Also added a comparison to the original vid, for no real reason.

And yes, the shading is wrong. I'll fix that some other time.

Seemed like the mouth upon first glance. I think it's actually the eye and muzzle. Her muzzle is more square shaped, maybe not as long as well. Make her mouth a little bigger too, maybe. Also, I think the shape of her eye is off.

Try comparing to a pic of Celestia from the show.

Princess_Celestia.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone! Remember when I used to draw stuff? Wasn't that a lark? Maybe I should do more, hm?

Behold the amazing talent of the Great and Powerful... Trucy?

TrucyTrixieLines.jpg

Trixie cosplaying as Trucy Wright from Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice

Trucy_bodyshot.png

I was originally going to enter this in the Halloween comp, but I didn't leave enough time to colour it. And besides, I've already won a prize :P I will colour this later on though.

• Like 1