Season 4 talk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really excited. I'm finally going to get the full brony experience of watching a whole season start to finish as it comes. I didn't become a brony until week 7 of Season 3, so I'm glad I get a whole new season to watch!

I'm really excited. I'm finally going to get the full brony experience of watching a whole season start to finish as it comes. I didn't become a brony until week 7 of Season 3, so I'm glad I get a whole new season to watch!

Trust me, you'll love waking up every Saturday morning to ponies. It makes waiting for the weekend much more special and worthwhile.

YES. :DDD I have been hyping so hard, it has been almost impossible for me to concentrate on anything for the past two days.

(lengthy) SPOILER ALERT

Has anypony else put the pieces together? Many people have believed since the release of the s4 animatics over the summer that when Twilight witnessed the transformation of Nightmare Moon, she was really seeing what happened a thousand years ago--through Celestia's eyes. I believed this, too--because Twilight says, "Why did you and Celestia disappear?" which could have meant that she had simply been transported back in time and away from the present-day Luna and Celestia. But now that we know that the center of the plot of Ep 1 will be the actual disappearance of the royal sisters, it seems pretty likely that we will be getting our evil moon princess back in the morning...

However, this does pose some serious questions. For one, what is going to happen to Luna this time?? Will she be reformed again? Does that mean she will once again turn into Woona? Is her entire existence simply a cycle between innocence, mild awkwardness, and evil? Or will she be imprisoned in the moon again for another thousand years, or even permanently? It seems to me that none of these explanations are anything the show writers would do, as they would be very repetitive. There is probably something deeper to this whole thing that we're all missing. This two-parter seems to have one of the most complicated and mysterious setups yet--the Tree of Harmony? Night and day at once? The Attack of the Everfree? Possibly finding out what Discord's magic was going to be used for in the first place? It will be very fun to try to figure out--along with Princess Twi--what all of these things together mean.

9.9 -.- xD

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, and so is Castlemania. :) What we're looking forward to a lot more are also the upcoming Daring Don't, but my favorite is Flight to the Finish.

Yeah, about that, I can imagine Scootaloo will ask for Rainbow's help, but I'm sure she'll ask for alternatives like Fluttershy and more recently Twilicorn.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only the toy that says Princess Skyla. Otherwise, no, Equestria Daily did show some articles about it but we cannot confirm when the crew didn't say anything about this other than Hasbro itself mentions or teases us with the toy, that which somehow uses Sweetie Belle's template.

Archived