HAY EVERYPONY! :)

Bubbly Snacks

HEY!

If you didn't already, check out the rules for a moment, just so you're up to speed!

You'll need to make at least 5 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board. You can find your post count underneath your avatar and username.

Don't worry, PaintedWings will be along soon with some questions!

Welcome to Canterlot! :P

Welcome to the great and wonderful forums that is Canterlot!

My name is PaintedWings and I will be your new friend here on these forums

I have two standard questions I like to ask every new brony

1. Do you RP?

2. Do you plan to participate in the RPing goodness that is Canterlot?

If the answer is yes then I hope to see you around on the RPing forums!

If the answer is no that's okay! We have plenty of other threads that will give you all the pony love you need!

Anyway welcome to the herd and I hope you enjoy your stay

Also please don't be afraid to ask staff questions if you need help quick tip you need to post 5 times in the intro thread before you're allowed anywhere else.

Now to add my own personal touch do you like to read? if so what do you read? What genre. What other shows do you watch? Do you like anime? Why did the chicken cross the road?

Yes, I do, to both questions! :P I love rping. XD I'm just now working on my character summary. Hehe.

I do indeed like to read, and my favorite is Harry Potter! My genere is mostly fantasy. :D As for other shows, I like to watch Doctor Who; and as a sort of off topic statement, which actually leads into the next question is that I LOVE Miyazaki's works for Disney. :) I'm actually watching Karigurashi no Arietti, or The Borrower Arietti as we speak! :) I am into anime, but I don't have like an ultimate favorite, right now I'm actually pawning over the Ouran HIgh School Host Club live action that starts inJuly! :)

...and the chicken crossed the road to get away from the butcher. Ahaha.

So what's the norm here for the site?