My Little Pony Season 4 Updates (Spoilers)

Recently at Comic Con, a video was shown with storyboard of clips from the new episodes, with their voice actors and music. Some things will be made clear:

1) Nightmare moon is returning. She claims in the clip "to want to be the only princess". This is the eye-opener, there is something we are so missing to have gentle Luna go all crazy again!

2.) An episode called the Power Ponies will be released, where the ponies become knock-off superheros, spike included. There is also a female villain going to be introduced as well here.

3.) Cutie Mark Crusaders are going to be heavily bullied in an episode.

4.) Applejack and her family are going to be singing another song about how awesome it is to be the Apple Family!

You can watch the clip here. Someone was able to record it from comic-con. Come and chat, debate, discuss before I freak out!

http://www.mylittleponynews.com/2013/07/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic.html

Rainbolt

1) Nightmare moon is returning. She claims in the clip "to want to be the only princess". This is the eye-opener, there is something we are so missing to have gentle Luna go all crazy again!

From what I gather (and this is speculation until the true episode is released) is Twilight is taken back to a time when she witnesses Luna becoming Nightmare Moon. Twilight asks where Luna and Celestia went and Luna replies "do you expect me to stand idly by while they all bask in your precious light?" She then says that "there can be only one Princess in Equestria, and that is me," before transforming into Nightmare Moon. Luna is referring to Celestia here since Twilight can't move the sun. Also, we haven't seen anything to say that Luna is still jealous of Celestia or even Twilight.

This makes me think of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets where Harry is taken back in time to see an event. Maybe Twilight gets accidentally whisked back to when Nightmare Moon rose to power?

Just my two bits.

I'm actually quite surprised at the first point, especially after the events of the IDW comics 5-8. I would guess that this is the first episode or two in the season, or the last one or two.

The rest of it seems like normal MLP FiM stuff to me. I look forward to seeing it!

If you follow the Hub on Facebook..They posted this seven hours ago.. "Get some sleep tonight - we've got BIG news tomorrow morning that we know everypony will LIKE!" Hope this is season 4 good news. <3

From what I gather (and this is speculation until the true episode is released) is Twilight is taken back to a time when she witnesses Luna becoming Nightmare Moon. Twilight asks where Luna and Celestia went and Luna replies "do you expect me to

Oooh! Then I called it then! (IF this is true). Twilight did mention her desire to go back in time to see Luna and Twilight as fillies in the "Hot Minute" video....Wonder if she goes back later than she wanted to and ends up seeing the sisters at the worst part of their lives?

1) I can't actually believe Luna would do that, either she's selfish again, or maybe in my preferred problem is that the darkness inside her has corrupted her again.

2.) Lol, how can I forget the old knock-offs of Power Rangers.

3.) Definitely my huge favorite, I would love to see how Scootaloo will fair well as it's about time that we can get to see how she'll do with her flying problem. Who will be the coach for her? Of course I know everypony would say Rainbow Dash.

4.) Nice song, even with Pinkie added as an extra flavour. Sweet Apples!

Wow, exactly 4 months from here. :o I thought I heard was earlier. Never mind, an animatic doesn't mean it's going to be all finished in 1 or 2 months anyways. Well, I pray that it'll be all ok.

• 2 weeks later...

We all hope so and let's not be like Spongebob after the creator left. We can still do another season even without Faust's help.

Well, as long as we keep the majority of the writers that the show started out with, we should be fine. I know we brought on four more writers, hopefully the veterans will show them the ropes.

• 3 weeks later...