The Pony Pirate Project! Currently Accepting Members!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay to both but I'd like you to both pm me your ideas for the characters/their history before applying :)

I'll try to get you something by the end of the week :) I'll have to adjust the concept I originally had a bit, as he was an Adventuring Scholar. Thinking he'll be good for the Navigator position.

It's really late at the moment and I'm still brainstorming, but...I might end up making something for this. Maybe the heavy weapons expert. That's like aiming and shooting cannons and stuff, right? < <

But, I'm not sure if it'll happen or how fast I'll be about it... So, if someone else wants that slot, that's fine.

It's really late at the moment and I'm still brainstorming, but...I might end up making something for this. Maybe the heavy weapons expert. That's like aiming and shooting cannons and stuff, right? < <

But, I'm not sure if it'll happen or how fast I'll be about it... So, if someone else wants that slot, that's fine.

Since there is no certainty yeah the slot is being left open :)

and yes it's shooting hand canons, manning the canons, being the heavy lifter

Sorry, I meant a number 7 on the opening, flier and general scout.

EDIT:- Haha, curse my poor ability to explain it I meant this

A aerial team of Fliers for boarding ships first Scouting the Islands (3 slots open)

Bare in mind my standards for these roles are going to be VERY VERY high due to how close they will have to be with GangPlank

I want to at least try my best.

Archived