The Pony Pirate Project! Currently Accepting Members!

Freewingbanner_zps40239b51.png

A long long time ago I had a dream of a group of pirates that went around having adventures together as a crew! Creating fun and interesting adventure threads! Well the Project has tried twice and has fallen into obscurity, however with CC's debuted I figure it is time for the Pirates to rise again!

This is the FreeWing Pirates, they are a rag tag group of all species and background, the Captain is ofcourse GangPlank, and the Doctor is Medical Medley, this group sails and FLIES around Equestria in traditional Pirate fashion and there is room on the crew for new members currently!

This thread will Chronicle their adventures, engage in discussion of potential plots, and character creation!

Now to be a FreeWing I have rules for those that apply

1: You must make sure the character has a job, if you don't see a job open that you want then wait for a slot to be open

2: The character should be made with the FreeWings in mind, tie your characters history to GangPlanks if you can (such as him offering them the job ect) if you do this LINK to your thread here so I can read over and approve the relationship.

3: Participate in the threads, don't just join and leave us hanging, this is mindbogglingly rude and inconsiderate.

Bare in mind you need to PM Me and Starswirl the Bearded your application BEFORE YOU POST IT so that we can look it over and make sure it is a good fit for the project!

Failing to do so is an INSTANT No as it shows you did not read my entire post .

Currently the Crew has

1: A Captain

2: A Cook

3: A Medic

4: 1/3 deckhands

5: Demolition Expert

What we have openings for currently

1. Deck Hands (Primary job is to work the deck, deal with rope ect) (2 slots open)
  2. Demolitions Expert (Primes the canons, helps with the kaboom) (1 Slot Open)
  3. First Mate (Works along side the captain, should be really close to the first mate)
  4. Heavy Weapons Expert (Self Explaining) (1 slot open Taken!
  5. A Engineer (for when GangPlank isn't able to work on the ship) (1 slot open)
  6. An Alchemist for potions and the like (For emergencies) (1 slot open)
  7. A aerial team of Fliers for boarding ships first Scouting the Islands (3 slots open)
  8. A Navigator
  9. A Sniper (Think One Piece Usopp here, arrows or a sling shot)
  10. And ofcourse we need a few runners, fast and are able to go into town and back quickly to grab supplies
    More jobs might open up, if you apply for a character let me know HERE first that you are doing so, and what you are applying for :D It's first come first serve.
    Also while this was and still is My Idea there are others here that have just as much say as to who gets in as I do
    Corsair, Phil the Time Wizard, and Starswirl the Bearded all get a say in who gets in or not :)
    THREAD CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS :The FreeWing Meet up//The group bans together once again to explore and pillage!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really like the idea of pony pirates, and it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Canterlot Chronicles thing. I'm a little saddened to see there is no ship cook... LOL. The other jobs look pretty enticing, though. Perhaps I can get started on something Friday night (pretty busy week this week, unfortunately). I don't have a specific job in mind yet, so maybe waiting a bit will help me narrow down my options, too (since it's first come first serve).

EDIT: doi. Just noticed the cook part. LOL Sorry!

I actually really like the idea of pony pirates, and it was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the Canterlot Chronicles thing. I'm a little saddened to see there is no ship cook... LOL. The other jobs look pretty enticing, though. Perhaps I can get started on something Friday night (pretty busy week this week, unfortunately). I don't have a specific job in mind yet, so maybe waiting a bit will help me narrow down my options, too (since it's first come first serve).

EDIT: doi. Just noticed the cook part. LOL Sorry!

Yep, Gravy is our official Diamond Dog Cook ;) Corsair has seniority in that reguard

Yes! Gravy is ship's cook! You want hayfries? Gravy can do. You want steak? Gravy can do that too. Just no ask where steak come from... I promise it was no one you knew...

Ah, fried griffon, just like Gravy's mama used to make when I was a pup. Drumsticks would last for two meals...

I'm possibly going to make one.

Perhaps the Demolition expert... I can make use of all that useless chemistry knowldge of primary and secondary explosives... wait... DARN IT QL! YOU GONE DONE AND GIVEN ME AN IDEA!

But the app needs to be written with the FreeWings in mind I already stated that :shock:

Well This Time Spinner was meant to try different things. I didn't have any plans for him yet. All it takes is a few simple additions.

• 4 weeks later...

Well colour me intrigued. I was thinking about making an adventuring type character when this section opened. Mayhaps I'll toss my hat into this here piratical idea. Sky Pirates are the best form of pirates <3

Archived