6xp1.png

[colour=#003cb4]Hey! I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog. But I betcha most of you already knew that, huh? Kinda hard not to know a cool, blue superstar like me, after all! Since I've got a whole lotta downtime on my hands right now after my latest adventure, I figure I'll treat you all to an interview! So go ahead, ask and I'll give ya my take on things![/colour] 6j44.png

• Like 1

What do you think of Shadow?

[colour=#003cb4]He's an okay kinda guy! Just a bit grouchy and way too serious most of the time! I wouldn't be surprised if even Knucklehead told the dude to relax![/colour]

Are you ever going to break the Sonic Cycle™?

[colour=#003cb4]Heh! Where've ya been? Already smashed that thing twice now![/colour]

Why'd you lose to Mario? You were my hero.

[colour=#003cb4]Huh? What're we talkin' about here? Ya mean those Olympic games or somethin'? Look, the Olympics ain't all about winnin' or losin' - and the same goes for life! Just go with the flow, man, and everything'll work out, guaranteed! [/colour]6j44.png

what are your thoughts on amy,

be honest

[colour=#003cb4]She's not holdin' a hammer over your head or anythin', is she? 37ko.png Well, okay, bein' honest? She's a good friend friend. Scary! But a good friend.[/colour]

Gotta go fast?

[colour=#003cb4]Haha, oh man, I really have to start checkin' in with the guys at SEGA when they make those kinda contracts, don't I?[/colour] 6j44.png