Fallout Equestria: Outcasts of Fort Snowpoint

Derpyy

After the bombs fell on all of Equestria the fighting never seemed to stop. There was fighting everywhere. Whether it be with the tools the inhabitants came to use or spiritual..getting that sense that you have been forgotten. Or the fighting that happened between two ponies, or three, or a whole civilization.

"Fighting tears it apart."

This motto is spread across banners and placed on signs and painted on the walls of the once great and prosperous Stalliongrad. The city of Stalliongrad used to be a sizable hub for the resistance to help save as many lives as possible. At first the group that occupied the city kept it safe and sound. All the ones who weren't soldiers believe that there was no fighting. No fighting at all. Can you believe that? Well it was a lie. There was fighting in fact, it just went on outside of ones field of view. The Council that appointed themselves in charge of Stalliongrad began to bicker at each other over how things should be ran. How the city should live on and rules and what not. The ponies bickered at each other so much that the bickering led to fighting. And the fighting led to the accidental destruction of the safety of the sources protecting Stalliongrad.

The city was invaded and ultimately destroyed.

The remaining forces took the underground to hide out until the fighting was over. The said fighting did not last long at all. Once the enemy force came and took what they wanted they left. And so, now Stalliongrad left broken and hurt, waits in the icy grip of the elements. But a group arose. A group that called themselves the Remnants. They were lead by a great leader who had a colt and a filly. All he wanted was a safe city for them. The father established a base of operations and actually helped the city. He renamed the certain point, Fort Snowpoint. The Fort continued to grow and helped as many as they could. But all good things have to come to an end. In the years the harsh icy elements of Stalliongrad took the brave leader of the Fort and left a young teenage Colt and Filly in charge.

Now these two have grown up and are leading the fort. The brother and sister both in charge.The brother and sister had not received help from any of the allied forces in a while so they decided on a name change. The Remnants were no more, they became The Outcasts. They had not seen a fight happen in what seemed like forever. But that all changed one fateful day. Out of now where a small skirmish broke out on the fort. The attackers consisted of zebras and ponies.

The Fort repelled the forces but the attacks keep happening. So out of nervousness the brother and sister sent out a distress call to any forces that could help. They both saw it as a failing attempt, but they were desperate.

Besides. "Fighting tears it apart."

Thanks for reading. Yes this is Fallout Equestria and no it will not continue with the characters in Fallout Equestria New Pegasus. I wanted to start a new story in a new location. Fallout Equestria New Pegasus will continue though!

This is more or less an interest check so if interested then let me know! Any comments or questions post away! :D

Could i Join this Derpyy? I gots a new character that i wanna try, And is this set parralell to New pegasus or is it Like 20 years later or before? Or is it just a whole new world all together? Because I would like to Reference other areas and such.

Yes you can join Dabom :) I'd actually be sad if you didn't. But it will be going on at the same time our characters in New Pegasus will be doing their thing.

So same time, just new characters and new location and a much harsher environment :P.

Holy guacamole! I might have to close this soon haha Nice to see so many interested:)