What is the best thing Rainbow Dash has ever said?

RainbowDangerDash

Just comment what you think the best thing Rainbow Dash ever said was.

Sorry! I love Rainbow Dash so much I couldn't choose just one thing that was so awesome! None was 20% cooler than another! Omigosh I just couldn't choose! :3

Or!!!

Or!!!

I think 20% cooler is like WAY overused now. It's cute, but yeah.

One of my favorite lines is when she calls one of her friends her galpal. I've since adapted it. I need to rewatch FiM, because I totally don't remember which episode that's from, or who she was saying it to.

I think 20% cooler is like WAY overused now. It's cute, but yeah.

One of my favorite lines is when she calls one of her friends her galpal. I've since adapted it. I need to rewatch FiM, because I totally don't remember which episode that's from, or who she was saying it to.

I think that was Griffon the Brushoff to Pinkie Pie.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love this scene from from May the Best Pet Win.

Rainbow Dash: Alright, now these games will determine which one of you has the most important qualities I'm looking for in a pet. Speed, agility, guts, style. Coolness. Awesomeness. And radicalness.

Twilight Sparkle: Aren't those all the same thing?

Rainbow Dash: You would think that, Twilight. And that's why you would never qualify to be my pet.

And this scene from Suited For Success.

Rarity: I'm never coming out! I can't show my face in Ponyville ever again! I used to be somepony. I used to be respected. I made dresses. Beautiful, beautiful dresses! But now everypony is laughing at me. I'm nothing but a laughing stock! [sobs]

Twilight Sparkle: You're not a laughing stock, Rarity..

Rainbow Dash: She kind of is.

Twilight Sparkle: Shhh! Come on out and talk to us.

She says a lot of good stuff so I can't really pick a best thing. I also love the part where she says "So awesome!" /)^3^(\

Oh, oh I found another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the new episode Flight to the Finish:

Rainbow: That was so, remember rainbow professionalism. It was the most, rainbow remember, you need to be professional. It was ok. Um, I have to um go coach these other ponies. See you later!

In another scene...

Rainbow: Girls, congratulations! You were fine.

Mrs. Harshwinney: Are you kiddng? That was the mot amazing spectacular show I have ever seen!

Rainbow: Remember Mrs. Harshwinney, professionalism!

More best things rainbow has said :kissy:

Archived